Looking for futurefunk clothing orclothing with a futurefunk aesthetic.

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Check business casual they have shirts, i dont think any of it is explicitly future funk, but its nice vaporwave merch. I have a label logo tee shirt from illuminated paths, so they sometimes have clothing but its usually limited run. I haven't really looked but if you haven't it just start looking at all the future funk artists individual bandcamps. Give a shout if you find anything interesting.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
shiftycomfort said:
Check business casual they have shirts, i dont think any of it is explicitly future funk, but its nice vaporwave merch. I have a label logo tee shirt from illuminated paths, so they sometimes have clothing but its usually limited run. I haven't really looked but if you haven't it just start looking at all the future funk artists individual bandcamps. Give a shout if you find anything interesting.
Thanks for your input Business Casual just have tees with their logo, but one of them looks okay like this one https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1111467-dan-mason-summer-love?store_id=88596

I just checked some futurefunk artists and all of the merch is sold out aaaaahhhh!!!

Have you thought about making your own tee from society6? I really like your profile pic

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
IlluminatiPirate said:
shiftycomfort said:
Thanks for your input Business Casual just have tees with their logo, but one of them looks okay like this one https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1111467-dan-mason-summer-love?store_id=88596

I just checked some futurefunk artists and all of the merch is sold out aaaaahhhh!!!

Have you thought about making your own tee from society6? I really like your profile pic

That album is great. Thanks, i appreciate that at, I might do that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Floopynoops

It's me
Reaction score
Personally i scout https://ishiharadesign.com/ for some neat designs in collabs with FF artists. Usually new merch comes out around the same time a new album is released.

Bought this Vantage Metro City sweater; https://ishiharadesign.com/collections/newest-products/products/metrocity , pretty snug and comfy. Other than that the merch might be a bit too minimal, as in a lot of shirts with just the logo of an artist. There isn't a whole lot of stuff there, but something might catch your attention.

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Floopynoops said:
Usually new merch comes out around the same time a new album is released.
[M]erch might be a bit too minimal, as in a lot of shirts with just the logo of an artist. There isn't a whole lot of stuff there, but something might catch your attention.
agreed, alternatively you could always make your own tee-shirt on t-republic or something like that, i dont know how it would work if you used an artists logo but if its just for you i dont think that breaks any rules? but correct me if im wrong.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Floopynoops

It's me
Reaction score
shiftycomfort said:
Floopynoops said:
Usually new merch comes out around the same time a new album is released.
[M]erch might be a bit too minimal, as in a lot of shirts with just the logo of an artist. There isn't a whole lot of stuff there, but something might catch your attention.
agreed, alternatively you could always make your own tee-shirt on t-republic or something like that, i dont know how it would work if you used an artists logo but if its just for you i dont think that breaks any rules? but correct me if im wrong.

In terms of legality, i don't think you are allowed to do that. If you are using for example; Yung Bae's logo on an otherwise black shirt, it wouldn't be legal. Because you don't own the rights to use that logo. If you made your own logo, then maybe, but if you use the already copyrighted logo then you are infringing on the artist's right to distribute their own merchandise. i.e the black shirt with the logo, so in all technicality you are breaking the law. I don't think for personal use argument really works here either, as there is a company printing it and therefore it would be distribution of copyrighted material by said company.

Though would anyone know if you got sent a t-shirt with the logo of an obscure artist, from a factory far away, probably not. Would the printing company know; idk how thorough they are, but probably not.

Personally i know i would like to do it. Though with the scene as relatively small as it is I'd rather wait, pay a bit more and have the money go to the artists themselves. :)

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
In terms of legality, i don't think you are allowed to do that. If you are using for example; Yung Bae's logo on an otherwise black shirt, it wouldn't be legal. Because you don't own the rights to use that logo. If you made your own logo, then maybe, but if you use the already copyrighted logo then you are infringing on the artist's right to distribute their own merchandise. i.e the black shirt with the logo, so in all technicality you are breaking the law. I don't think for personal use argument really works here either, as there is a company printing it and therefore it would be distribution of copyrighted material by said company.

Though would anyone know if you got sent a t-shirt with the logo of an obscure artist, from a factory far away, probably not. Would the printing company know; idk how thorough they are, but probably not.

Personally i know i would like to do it. Though with the scene as relatively small as it is I'd rather wait, pay a bit more and have the money go to the artists themselves. :)

Thanks for the response, i agree, im not promoting steal others work, in case my comment came across that way! :p on the note of this being a small community, maybe we should just email our favorite artists/labels and inquire about tee shirt merch, start a demand and maybe they would respond in our favor?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Floopynoops

It's me
Reaction score
shiftycomfort said:
Thanks for the response, i agree, im not promoting steal others work, in case my comment came across that way! :p on the note of this being a small community, maybe we should just email our favorite artists/labels and inquire about tee shirt merch, start a demand and maybe they would respond in our favor?

Oh in no way. I think I might have worded it so it sounds kinda condescending, which i didn't mean to do. Now that i read it back it can sound very rude and condescending. That wasn't my intention. my b

And yes i agree, showing that there is a demand can result in some cool merch. Most already sell their vinyl/cassettes, but there is a lack of cool t-shirts tbh :D

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Floopynoops said:
shiftycomfort said:

Oh in no way. I think I might have worded it so it sounds kinda condescending, which i didn't mean to do. Now that i read it back it can sound very rude and condescending. That wasn't my intention. my b

And yes i agree, showing that there is a demand can result in some cool merch. Most already sell their vinyl/cassettes, but there is a lack of cool t-shirts tbh :D

No worry, I didn't think you where being rude! ;)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chunky Kong

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys hope you're doing fantastic! I just saw in the description of the third video of Agora Road on YouTube a link for this website :

It's supposed to have vaporwav material; I haven't checked if they specifically have futurefunk clothing but maybe it's worth giving a look.

Have a great day or evening!

Virtual Cafe Awards