Losers going on mass shootings general thread

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I've heard from more secure and private areas of the net, that the manifesto is out there, but the feds are doing there best to hide it. These are just rumors but, there from places I trust immensely.
So according to the rumors of your sources, whats in the manifesto lol?

Also apparently the FBI promised to release it at some point, but I doubt anyone will think whatever they release was the unnedited manifesto.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I've heard from more secure and private areas of the net, that the manifesto is out there, but the feds are doing there best to hide it. These are just rumors but, there from places I trust immensely.
I'm going to take that with a grain of salt, I haven't seen so much as rumors of that being the case on Kiwifarms.
Some state representatives are demanding it get released. I feel like the feds are doing everything they can to prevent that tho.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I'm going to take that with a grain of salt, I haven't seen so much as rumors of that being the case on Kiwifarms.
Some state representatives are demanding it get released. I feel like the feds are doing everything they can to prevent that tho.
Yeah, same. If I havent seen anything on kiwis or /pol/, the people known for leaking shit or fake leaking shit, and starting alarmist rumors, your guys must be pretty good to get news of the manifesto floating online.

Though I still wonder, she had to have published it somewhere online? Right? Whats the point of writting a manifesto without knowing if someone will read it? I think its likely out there somewhere in some obscure place.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I think its likely out there somewhere in some obscure place.
Maybe at one point, but odds of it still being there seem slim.
Btw anyone ever find it strange how quick all the social media sites are to scrub perpetrator's accounts?

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe at one point, but odds of it still being there seem slim.
Btw anyone ever find it strange how quick all the social media sites are to scrub perpetrator's accounts?
Why would it be? These companies are probably the first thing local police/FBI contacts after a tragedy of this sort happens.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Why would it be? These companies are probably the first thing local police/FBI contacts after a tragedy of this sort happens.
Fair enough, I just find it rather sneaky. Why shouldn't the public be allowed to see their public postings? Additionally is there actually anything in the ToS that lets them nuke accounts for off site shit like that?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Yeah, same. If I havent seen anything on kiwis or /pol/, the people known for leaking shit or fake leaking shit, and starting alarmist rumors, your guys must be pretty good to get news of the manifesto floating online.

Though I still wonder, she had to have published it somewhere online? Right? Whats the point of writting a manifesto without knowing if someone will read it? I think its likely out there somewhere in some obscure place.
>She was mentally ill
>"Whats the point of writting a manifesto without knowing if someone will read it?"

Gonna have to pick just one, fam.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
>She was mentally ill
>"Whats the point of writting a manifesto without knowing if someone will read it?"

Gonna have to pick just one, fam.
To imply mentally ill people don't do anything rational seems to me like a false dilema. I'm not sure I've ever said she was mentally ill either, though IDK I forgot the shit I say all the time, regardless, she was depressed from what I've read so that would count as a mental illness, but what I believe you're talking about is the sort of mental illness that makes you act irrationally, and it's a huge baggage to define what acting irrationaly is, especially when you consider the POV of the perpetrator.

Is the assumption that she couldn't have had a reason for publishing (or not) her manifesto online? If she was mentally ill, then she could've acted irrationally, on some things, sure. But that possibility is not a defeater to the idea that she was in a clear enough state of mind to write a manifesto with the goal of it being read.

Idk, maybe my response is too autistic, I just got annoyed at the implication that because she was mentally ill then she couldn't possibly be inclined to be goal-oriented (the goal here being her manifesto being read). Hopefully I didn't misinterpret you.

I think the more prudent approach to the question of her manifesto would be agnosticism on the issue of wherever she wanted it to be read or not, since i don't think we have enough background evidence to tell what her goals with such manifesto would've been. But I don't this this is an either/or issue like you've implied.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
So according to the rumors of your sources, whats in the manifesto lol?
Who knows, they just say that the FBI doesn't want us to know about it, at least for now.
That's what there saying, that the Manifesto, or a copy of it still exists somewhere.
I'm going to take that with a grain of salt,
You should.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Indeed the most interesting question here is why wasn't the manifesto posted anywhere?
Because this time it's (D)ifferent, and they don't want to break The Narrative. For someone who described just how much of a media spectacle these tragedies have become it's rather surprising that you don't immediately recognize that. You mustn't forget that only certain types of people are capable of mass violence.

I want this to be true, but I have a lot of doubt. The more time goes by the more I believe in radical truth telling, and I truly believe that these things need to see the light of day.

Also apparently the FBI promised to release it at some point, but I doubt anyone will think whatever they release was the unnedited manifesto.
This is also true. The DOJ has become so insanely politicized that even if they did release the unedited version, under Biden people would think it was edited to be softball on the tranny stuff and under [imminent next republican president] people would think it was edited to do just the opposite.

Whats the point of writting a manifesto without knowing if someone will read it?
As an "artist" I'm sure she could've come up with myriad of post-postmodern reasons why you do expressive and creative work for yourself and sharing it with others (even if it's for free) is somehow playing into the hands of the greedy capitalists, or something.

I'm not sure I've ever said she was mentally ill either
True, going on rampages and killing children is totally mentally healthy and very rational.
Great Job Reaction GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
The DOJ has become so insanely politicized
It's not just the DOJ, almost every branch and three letter agency is fucked and has been weaponized. It started to get really bad under Obama in that regard, and it's persisted strong.
under Biden people would think it was edited to be softball on the tranny stuff and under [imminent next republican president] people would think it was edited to do just the opposite.
Despite all the gaslighting from fact checkers/blue checkmark types shifting the blame to "conspiracy theorists," the reality is that they have no one to blame for this lack of trust other than themselves.

Virtual Cafe Awards
True, going on rampages and killing children is totally mentally healthy and very rational.

Great Job Reaction GIF
All terrorism from every ideology ever integrates humans of all ages into their body counts. Nobody is special, though some are less special than others.
On the other hand, while all mass shootings are domestic Gladio, some are more Gladio than others.

I've pretty much had my fill with the concept of "mental illness" as deployed in current year pop culture.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Tinfoil time: MSM and elite politicians of both sides will let this story die in the news cycle because it doesn't fit cleanly into narrative of who commits these heinous acts, any discussion of mental health surrounding this individual will be... complicated, and there's no case for the right to make that doesn't naturally result in something counter to their other held beliefs.
Well, it's been 2 weeks since I posted this and it seemingly came true. The story has been gone from the headlines for over a week, and it will never come back. The shooter is dead so there will be no trial. The manifesto has not been released, which means it likely never will be. The anti-gun groups will not file a lawsuit against whoever it is they usually try to sue after these events, because it would be seen as justice for Christians in a red state. There has been no conversational shift about the impact of exogenous hormones affect on brain chemistry or mental health of young people. As evidenced by the many posts in this thread, trans activists have dug their heels in further and made the claim that they wouldn't need to seek vengeance if we lived in their envisioned society (imagine if literally any other group of people said that in the modern US). All we got was some very low level elected officials causing a ruckus in the Tennessee state house, a vote being called to remove them for breaking decorum, speaking out of turn, being generally unhelpful, being in contempt, etc., and a response that ackshually they were removed because racism.

I know there's a lot of jaded people around here who will understandably look at this situation and basically say "meh, par for the course," but I genuinely feel a level of profound sadness about this whole saga. It feels like a new low that nothing, not even the literal planned and orchestrated murdering of schoolchildren, will motivate the cultural left to realize that they too have their own brand of crazy extremists that need to be called out and that their Overton Window has shifted too far. For fucks sake even shithead extremists like MTG will call out white nationalists like Laura Loomer as being bad, but we can't get geriatric center leftists like Pelosi or Schumer to say that this has gone too far? If I was more conspiratorial (and believed the Dems were at all competent) I'd swear they were conspiring to get Trump re-elected next year.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I'd swear they were conspiring to get Trump re-elected next year.
Idk. I'm blackpilled on US politics as a conservative. Not like I'm the biggest fan of Trump, but I'd take him over having a Dem any day. The middling results of the midterms shows that your average normie voter just doesn't care how much the Biden administration has fucked up. At this point IDK if there's anything that can be done. Whatever the 'conservative' party is going forward, will probably just end up being dictated by what's acceptable under the Overton Window, whose shift is being driven by the left.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
All we got was some very low level elected officials causing a ruckus in the Tennessee state house, a vote being called to remove them for breaking decorum, speaking out of turn, being generally unhelpful, being in contempt, etc., and a response that ackshually they were removed because racism.
Ain't it crazy how quick the media was to claim that kicking those reps out of the state house was racist, yet they still refuse to call the shooting itself a hate crime?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I came from the future, and i'll predict that: In like a month this thread is gonna get active again.

Hey, at least he got the balls to actually shoot a bank instead of an school, so that's new, in any case, i wonder why does these people not join the marines instead, i mean, you could get a rifle and shoot people then get killed (in a more gory way) and you could even receive a medal for that, like fr bro enlist now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RealTomCruise

Internet Pilgrim
Reaction score
Awards
Something that would be genuinely good to see is the popularization of making fun of these fucking retards that shoot up schools. Columbine ended up inspiring a generation of losers that wiped out hundreds of innocent lives who probably would have just an hero'd themselves otherwise if not for being inspired. In an attempt not to "glorify" the shooters the media paints a more sympathetic light on them then if they were just to show them for who they are. Obviously it's a very complex issue, but I guarantee you if it was commonplace among the public to rightfully laugh at this sort of shit you'd see some sort of reduction as would-be shooters realize the sort of legacy and attention they would leave behind is mockery, not some edgy ultra-cool demon or whatever they think it is.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
They say the Louisville guy livestreamed it onto Instagram. One of the people killed was the personal banker of a US senator.

legacy and attention they would leave behind is mockery, not some edgy ultra-cool demon or whatever they think it is.
It's quite the legacy isn't it? Could follow in the footsteps of that scrawny loser with his Danny Phantom OC or the guy who got caught looking at cartoon zoophilia on livestream.
Too much incentive for the media and TPTB to keep hyping it up unfortunately.

Virtual Cafe Awards