Lost half-life mod post on /vr/ caught my attention, anyone know of this?

Sulfate

Double Nickels on the Dime
Reaction score
Awards
Website
55-pedro.neocities.org
I was lurking /vr/ and spotted this post (link below related) detailing an edgy half-life mod with some sex scene.

https://boards.4channel.org/vr/thread/8978542

Now, I personally never have played half-life mods, but my older brother ate that shit up, and I would watch him play sometimes. The player-character description the OP gives of some edgy postal/watchdogs looking guy rings a bell from one of the mods I watched my brother play, for it's low-quality voice acting and sex scene that my brother laughed at, the latter which this post mentions.

Again, I know nothing about half-life modding, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there were heaps of edgy looking characters and mods that were "of its time" back around the time frame OP suggests (2000-2006) so it might not be all that descriptive, but 12 year old me only remembers one mod that fits its description. I'm fuzzy on the "Demiurge" name OP gives, but I don't really recall a title for any of the mods my brother played.

Wanted to post this here to see if any travellers know of this mod, or one like it. I'm pretty curious regarding this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Monitoring this thread. I really want to know what a GoldSrc sex scene looks like.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
HEY I PLAYED THAT ONE ONCE IN SVEN COOP (Basically half life cooperative online, you can play the original game and many mods, the server host can upload), scared the shit out of me, also there was this RUST game mode in half life sven coop, and a super experimental game made out of just drawings in 3D, seriously, i have seen so many cool mods there i lost with the time because they are exclusive for that server (that might not exist anymore) or they are super lost on the internet.

Virtual Cafe Awards