What's new

March 2020 Synthwave Music Artists Thread

  • Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1644 times.

admin

Administrator
Joined
May 25, 2018
Messages
523
Reaction score
259
Awards
59
Hey everyone, here is the artists/producers thread for Synthwave/Retrowave artists! Here you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work.

8) Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

8) If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

8) Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members
 
Virtual Cafe Awards

julyuz

New Traveler
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Well since I got invited might as well post something:
This is a cover of KoRn - Blind, basically a blend of synth sounds and deathmetal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgyEwXXyQdI
 

wtonsouza

New Traveler
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello. I am happy to participate in this community!
Sorry if my English is bad. I am Brazilian and I hope you enjoy my works. :)
As suggested in the email I received, I will be sharing my music for future games related to this topic.
I am currently working on music for 8-bit games. I appreciate your patience. :D

One of the 12 videos in the playlist (contains attachment). Please contact me if you want to make any use of these music in your project:
https://youtu.be/DeEfi4EKQoU
 

Attachments

  • SMATGames4.mp4
    28.4 MB · Views: 68

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
731
Reaction score
880
Awards
119
wtonsouza said:
Hello. I am happy to participate in this community!
Sorry if my English is bad. I am Brazilian and I hope you enjoy my works. :)
As suggested in the email I received, I will be sharing my music for future games related to this topic.
I am currently working on music for 8-bit games. I appreciate your patience. :D

One of the 12 videos in the playlist (contains attachment). Please contact me if you want to make any use of these music in your project:
https://youtu.be/DeEfi4EKQoU
Your video is not working is it listed as private?
 
Virtual Cafe Awards

wtonsouza

New Traveler
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
IlluminatiPirate said:
wtonsouza said:
Hello. I am happy to participate in this community!
Sorry if my English is bad. I am Brazilian and I hope you enjoy my works. :)
As suggested in the email I received, I will be sharing my music for future games related to this topic.
I am currently working on music for 8-bit games. I appreciate your patience. :D

One of the 12 videos in the playlist (contains attachment). Please contact me if you want to make any use of these music in your project:
https://youtu.be/DeEfi4EKQoU
Your video is not working is it listed as private?

It will be available on March 17th, at 00:30 (Brazilian time). I don't know when it will be in your country, but if it is USA, it will be public an hour or two later. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that.
There is a video in the attachment that I sent as well.
 

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
731
Reaction score
880
Awards
119
wtonsouza said:
IlluminatiPirate said:
wtonsouza said:
Hello. I am happy to participate in this community!
Sorry if my English is bad. I am Brazilian and I hope you enjoy my works. :)
As suggested in the email I received, I will be sharing my music for future games related to this topic.
I am currently working on music for 8-bit games. I appreciate your patience. :D

One of the 12 videos in the playlist (contains attachment). Please contact me if you want to make any use of these music in your project:
https://youtu.be/DeEfi4EKQoU
Your video is not working is it listed as private?

It will be available on March 17th, at 00:30 (Brazilian time). I don't know when it will be in your country, but if it is USA, it will be public an hour or two later. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that.
There is a video in the attachment that I sent as well.
Oh okay, welcome to the Cafe btw!
Are you do 8-bit music covers of vaporwave songs aswell or will it all be OC?
 
Virtual Cafe Awards

wtonsouza

New Traveler
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I make any song that is not so complex and that does not have so many instruments to synthesize. 8)
I started recently, so I understand little about certain subjects. I just make music, whether it's covers or not. With scores or not. It is almost a hobby, but it is not.
 

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
363
Reaction score
208
Awards
36
julyuz said:
Well since I got invited might as well post something:
This is a cover of KoRn - Blind, basically a blend of synth sounds and deathmetal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgyEwXXyQdI

holy shit this is amazing, great job, i grew up on KoRn so this is just wonderful, plus that logo is fire hot damn!

edit: do you have more can you make more please i think you should ;0
 
Virtual Cafe Awards

julyuz

New Traveler
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks a lot man! I just have this album released but I'll definitly make more in the future!
 
G

Ghospis

http://ghospis.bandcamp.com/track/zolpid
My friend said i sound too much like HOME , i wish.
 

alexnauva

New Traveler
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey what's up. I'm new and I just released my new EP "Yume" today.
Here's the track "Vivid" from the EP. I hope it's synthwavy enough ;)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwee0ddLxU[/youtube]
You can also download the EP for free here: https://alexnauva.bandcamp.com/album/yume
Let me know what you think :)
 

Similar threads

Containment Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Hadrian Hardrada Cicero: Greetings