March 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 9074 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the March artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:aniBlush:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:JahyStare: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.
:JahySmug: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.
eaef6f52996ebb8c24a0d149a48cb63c.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Decided to up my Snowpunk game and this time, I turned my sound recordings of snow and construction workers into midi instruments! I also made a drum machine out of the snow crackles.

I used the ESX24 sampler and Ultrabeat from Logic Pro X, but haven't really played much with the LFO settings, etc. yet, so that could be the next step :doodleDavid:

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Decided to up my Snowpunk game and this time, I turned my sound recordings of snow and construction workers into midi instruments! I also made a drum machine out of the snow crackles.

I used the ESX24 sampler and Ultrabeat from Logic Pro X, but haven't really played much with the LFO settings, etc. yet, so that could be the next step :doodleDavid:

シャープな構図です。ここでのサンプリングは非常に明白で、それは素晴らしいことです。ノイズはくっきりとシャープで、シンセボードに変えるというアイデアは良いです。そうすれば、好きなようにノイズを操作できます。このスノーパンクのジャンルがリアルタイムで発展するのを見るのは興味深いことです。水よりも雪の方が面白い音を出すことができるので、海のグランジやシーパンクよりも確かに可能性があると思います

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これは私の次のアルバム、マウスの乙女とジャワの鳥からのシングルのミュージックビデオです。ビデオは、私が数年前にデンバーのガイド付きツアーに参加していたときのものです。あなたの考えと、この新しいアルバムに興奮しているかどうかを教えてください。このアルバムは私の前のものより少し柔らかく、主流に少し親しみやすいです。

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQhzwmoPnIM

Virtual Cafe Awards
シャープな構図です。ここでのサンプリングは非常に明白で、それは素晴らしいことです。ノイズはくっきりとシャープで、シンセボードに変えるというアイデアは良いです。そうすれば、好きなようにノイズを操作できます。このスノーパンクのジャンルがリアルタイムで発展するのを見るのは興味深いことです。水よりも雪の方が面白い音を出すことができるので、海のグランジやシーパンクよりも確かに可能性があると思います
Thank you, I appreciate that!! I'm also looking forward to seeing how this genre could grow and evolve!

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

それはいいビートです。岩のオルガンは特にグルーヴィーです。これがヴェイパーウェイヴだと知らなかったら、普通のミュージックビデオを見ていると思うかもしれません。それはそれにその素晴らしいエネルギッシュな品質を持っています。雰囲気ではなく、もっともらしさに焦点を当てています。

Virtual Cafe Awards

D E E S O L V T I O N

////☠[SXRCΣRΣЯ'z $0C13tY]☠////
Reaction score
Awards
Hello people.
I just started a new project of dreampunk/electronic/etc where i'll be uploading singles (just for now).
This is the first release:
Hope you like it!! :JahyStare: (i love this new stickers)

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello people.
I just started a new project of dreampunk/electronic/etc where i'll be uploading singles (just for now).
This is the first release:
Hope you like it!! :JahyStare: (i love this new stickers)
とても雰囲気があり、ポンピングリバーブとドローンシンセが好きです。また、ドロップ前のサスペンス。このトラックのストーリーはありますか?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1043

これは私の次のアルバム、マウスの乙女とジャワの鳥からのシングルのミュージックビデオです。ビデオは、私が数年前にデンバーのガイド付きツアーに参加していたときのものです。あなたの考えと、この新しいアルバムに興奮しているかどうかを教えてください。このアルバムは私の前のものより少し柔らかく、主流に少し親しみやすいです。

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQhzwmoPnIM

Really dark and primal, I love this and wish that it was a more popular style in vaporwave music. Looking forward to the release

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Really dark and primal, I love this and wish that it was a more popular style in vaporwave music. Looking forward to the release
はい、私は常にリスナーを元の音楽が生まれた時代だけでなく、ヴェイパーウェイヴの初期の時代にも戻そうとしています。ビデオはこれをうまく捉えていると思います。夜の汚れたデンバー通り、人々は戸口にひっそりとたたずみ、暗い都会の生活。また、色。この新しいアルバムはかなりハードコアです

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, i am a new music producer.

Here is my first real synthwave track

View: https://soundcloud.com/flange-god/stimulants

さて、あなたのタイトルは正確です。このトラックは非常に刺激的です。それはコーヒー飲料のようなものです。ビートはドキドキし、解放され、メロディーは映画のような範囲です。デビューには悪くない。

Virtual Cafe Awards

D E E S O L V T I O N

////☠[SXRCΣRΣЯ'z $0C13tY]☠////
Reaction score
Awards
とても雰囲気があり、ポンピングリバーブとドローンシンセが好きです。また、ドロップ前のサスペンス。このトラックのストーリーはありますか?
Hello again. I'm glad you liked it! and yes, it have a background story (about a person trying to hack the account of someone and then gets chased by the police) but i just invented it for this only track. Maybe in a future i could put this single on an album and interconnect it with the entire album story.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello again. I'm glad you liked it! and yes, it have a background story (about a person trying to hack the account of someone and then gets chased by the police) but i just invented it for this only track. Maybe in a future i could put this single on an album and interconnect it with the entire album story.
はい、確かにこの曲でその話を見ることができます。それは非常に妄想的で熱狂的な構成です。シングルとして、私はそれが自己完結型のエピソードとしてかなりうまくいくと思います

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://youtu.be/B6Gil0S2fIU

fresh video single with visuals by s i r o s ស៊ីរ៉ែន

あなたたちはここであなたのスタイルをうまくメッシュします。牧歌的で風光明媚なこのビーチシティへの短い旅行は日当たりの良い喜びであり、付随する映像は私に楽しい一日を思い出させます。暖かい空気、海の霧、そして正午の交通はすべてここに集中します。認定された新鮮

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.