March 2022 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1571 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the March 2022 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:agnoedge: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:agnudgbl:If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:agnoedge: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これをチェックしてください!あなたはそれについてどう思いますか?もっと来ています

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkKWJFxI2s

エレガント.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

over the next couple months im gonna be re-releasing some old material. Delta Ghost was a short lived alias that came right at the end of a pretty dark time. after being torn down i was finally reaching a real, tangible resolution to problems i was facing. i wasn't out of the cave yet, but i could at least see light. The record is a mix of darkness (Everything Goes Wrong, Heroin, Drops Of Black Dye) and the upcoming light (The Cure, God Ingestion)

To be honest, I actually really used to hate this album, because i worked so hard with it i was just tired of listening to the shit. but about a year or so after it's original release in fall 2020, i can say im really proud of it and it's one of my favorite projects ive done.

so enjoy

View: https://marchtothesea1.bandcamp.com/album/dart

1999KB

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
これをチェックしてください!あなたはそれについてどう思いますか?もっと来ています

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkKWJFxI2s

View attachment 21577

Man I really love this. Especially how toward the end it sounds like someone's breathing, that really makes it sound chaotic and eerie which is a really cool effect to have. It's a really freaky track and if I had to suggest anything I'd say I might give it a more chaotic climax before fading out, but it's totally fine as it is right now! Nice work I really enjoyed the track

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

This is a track I just made recently. I got to use a Madonna sample which is probably overused but who cares. Most uncertain about the drums and synths I added to give it more atmosphere but looking for any feedback in general. how does this one make you feel? is that a good thing?

それはいいですね。あなたはそれがたくさんの雰囲気を持っていることについて正しいです。すべてのこもったボーカルとこれの長いギャップはそれをあなたのニンジンの歌のように聞こえさせます。ここのパーカッションも好きです

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I like that track smoke the blue mold, good shit:lainDance:
thanks

title came from a 90's comic called the Invisibles. kind of a psyhedelic comic version of the matrix before the matrix. old homeless guy tells this kid to smoke some blue mold on a subway wall. when the kid does he sees the world through new eyes, like neo's red pill

Status
Not open for further replies.