May 2022 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2064 times.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the May 2022 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:agnoedge: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:agnudgbl:If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:agnoedge: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.

zp5iys466p681.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

juice_gatsbu

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
juicegatsbi.bandcamp.com/album/--22

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Every Saturday in may I will be dropping archived albums from my back catalog. I'll be posting them here

Deleted member 1930

View: https://olivinerecords.bandcamp.com/album/heat-death

original release January 9, 2020

my 4th publicly released album, called "Heat Death". very nostalgic to listen to today. my favorite track on the album (but i really like them all) is "Tease". I just had a blast making it, i remember. one of the few times I employed an alternate tuning for the guitar.

the cover photo was taken from my dad's front yard facing west toward the dead-end of his street, where I then went crazy in photoshop to alter it and give it a glitched out look. this was also the last album of my original alias, Rainwaters. by mid-2020 i had a bit of a nervous breakdown, and my life (or rather my mind) ended up changing radically, and the way i made music, and the music i was making changed dramatically.

enjoy, ill be back with another album from the vault next saturday

Last edited by a moderator:

rémineur

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

rémineur

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://olivinerecords.bandcamp.com/album/heat-death

original release January 9, 2020

my 4th publicly released album, called "Heat Death". very nostalgic to listen to today. my favorite track on the album (but i really like them all) is "Tease". I just had a blast making it, i remember. one of the few times I employed an alternate tuning for the guitar.

the cover photo was taken from my dad's front yard facing west toward the dead-end of his street, where I then went crazy in photoshop to alter it and give it a glitched out look. this was also the last album of my original alias, Rainwaters. by mid-2020 i had a bit of a nervous breakdown, and my life (or rather my mind) ended up changing radically, and the way i made music, and the music i was making changed dramatically.

enjoy, ill be back with another album from the vault next saturday

Really good as always ! What is your set up (instruments, devices, etc.) ?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

yall are so talented. even in cases where ppl post something that isn't to my taste, it's like "damn, not for me, but super respect for y'all just fucking going for it"

pixel_star_ghost

friendly ghost lost on the wired
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, today released my 5th album, which is orchestral naturewave in a faux RPG OST fashion, about a huge reflecting ocean (afterlife) and a mysterious torii gate leading to an unknown place (aether/heaven).

View: https://thecherryblossomghost.bandcamp.com/album/--3

I really hope you like it ^^

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards