Memphis Rap Sigils

Memphis Rap Sigils

MemphisRapSigils-min.png

Introduction
In this article we will be covering a topic I've been wanting to cover for ages and that is the Memphis Rap Sigils. For those uninformed, the Memphis Rap Sigils are supposed cursed tapes that emerged in the bloody rap scene of 1990s Memphis, Tennessee. This story is rather unknown outside the general area it took place and /x/, hell, I only know about it due to random people I spoke to a few years back, and because of it's obscure nature I feel this is the perfect topic to cover on the Esoteric board of this forum.

History
During the late 80s and 90s the hiphop scene was really exploding in America, you had names such as Tupac and Biggie becoming household names, and everyone wanted a piece of the pie from the East coast to the West . However, it was a hard market to standout in, you needed to be different and if you were simply copying the gangsta rap of the West Coast, then you wouldn't be seen as anything special. Because of this, different areas of the United States had to form their own hiphop identities, and Memphis was unique for taking a horrorcore vibe for their rap scene, with the most vile, violent lyrics embodying the distinct style of their music. Not all but some found great success within this scene, a notable example being Three Six Mafia, who would go on to enjoy mainstream fame. With such a sinister undertone within the scene however it wasn't long until rumors spread that there was more to the music than initially thought, that many detailed real murders on the lyrics and some even contained captured negative energy from these killings. "But capturing negative energy, how is something like that possible?" you might be thinking to yourself; that is through the use of a sigil, which is a essentially a symbol created for the working of magic, they can come in many different forms such as written, spoken, drawn, etc, but all in all they are used for the capturing of a given energy to project onto those who come across it. What helps reinforce the possibility of dark magic taking place within the Memphis rap scene is the strange occult history of Memphis as a whole as it's roots go much deeper than Memphis 90's rap.

Memphis & The Occult
commercial-cleaning-Memphis-TN.jpg

Memphis has an occult history stretching way back to the 1800s, primarily through the use of Hoodoo from African slaves taken from their homelands and trying to retain their traditional religious practices. Despite forced conversions to Christianity, Africans in the Memphis area managed to retain their Hoodoo heritage better compared to other areas. Into the 20th century Memphis became known nationwide as an epicenter of magical arts within the United States: sports teams would sport black cat bones and horseshoes, while famous blues singer among the likes of W.C. Handy and Lillie Mae Glover were singing about Hoodoo in their music.

hoo2.jpg

An example of occult symbols being used in Memphis Blues during the early 20th century

Memphis is even said to had rootworkers (hoodoo magicians) who cured people through hoodoo magic, notable names being Doctor Scissors and Uncle Dub. I think the real icing on the cake of all this is that Memphis is quite literally named after a city in Egypt, which has a deep occult history within itself, and pays homage to it's namesake with plenty of Egypt inspired landmarks. Memphis, Egypt, was known also for it's worship of Ptah, an ancient creator God who we will discuss further later on but it should be known he was one of the most revered Gods in Egypt during the era he was worshipped and was represented by the water element.

r747032_6160458.jpg

Ptah

The occult background of Memphis is not something to be primarily associated with African Americans however, as Memphis attracted plenty of Americans of different races who leant towards alternative spiritualism. Moreover, Koopsta Knicca had a story of once going into downtown Memphis to shoot a cover for Three Six Mafia's debut album Mystic Styles and discovering a creepy warehouse from which when he went inside he found a group of robed white men
performing what seemed to be a bizarre ritual before an altar.

The Sigils

Time to to get into the real juice of the article which is why the sigils were made, how they were made, and what are the actual sigils? Well to start, the sigils are believed to be made so things the rappers wanted could manifest itself into reality, so if they wished for fame and fortune, and enough people listened to their sigil and helped charge the energy within it, then it would be more likely to happen.

download.png

Anon from /x/ explaining the use of sigils

Ok, so how would they go about creating these sigils? In a nutshell, it required you murdering someone, recording the audio from this murder, sampling the audio, returning to the scene, and then rapping over the murder scene with the murder audio intact to capture the negative energy within the recording in order to place it onto mixtapes, which you would then give out and with each one containing a part of the sigil you could seriously charge up the energy of your sigil fast if your music proved popular enough. Due to this process it's not thought digital copies contain the negative sigil energy from the original tapes as the energy can only come from the original source and not be some copy recorded from an external device.

What are thought to be the sigils then? It's generally agreed that these eight songs are the Memphis rap sigils and for those of the particularly superstitious kind I would not recommend listening:

1.Ten Wanted Men - 4 Corners Pt. III

2.Children of the Corn - Deep in the Woods

3.Maniac - Hellraiser

4.Lil Ramsey - Magnolia a.k.a. Down With Magnolia (feat. Tommy Wright)

5.H.O.H. - Outro

6.N.O.D. - N*ggaz Of Destruction

7.Mr. Tinimaine - Last Man Standing

Psycho - Welcome To Tha Graveyard

However some believe more to exist though this can't be confirmed

romantis (1).png

Connection to Murders

It's time to get into the deeper and gritty side of this mixtape conspiracy iceberg. This part is confusing and I'll try and delve into this best I can, but TL;DR the Memphis rap scene of the 90s is supposedly connected to the murders of three young boys and potentially three young girls too, and samples from their murders are believed to exist on the sigils. Theories are still rife to this day.

Robinhood Hills Murders

States_exhibit_15_skew_labelled.jpg

In 1993, three young boys Steve Branch, Christopher Byers, and James Micheal Moore, were found killed in the Robinhood Hills of West Memphis. Police described the killings being done in a ritualistic fashion, with one boy castrated, two beaten, stabbed, and injured, and then two drowned. The night of the murder a black man walked into a restaurant in the nearby area known as O'Giggles covered in blood, went to the restroom leaving blood everywhere, before running away from the scene; blood samples were taken by the police but were unfortunately lost. There was however a single hair left on a blanket from the scene of the murder from a black man, which was strange considering the Memphis Three, who were three teenagers arrested for the crime, were white. The Memphis 3 are still considered guilty for the crime by the courts to this day but documentaries such as Paradise Lost argue it was a rush job due to a Satanic scare and more was going on behind the scenes. If I wanted to give the full story it would require a whole other thread, so I'll leave the first part of the Paradise Lost documentary in the sources for those who wish to delve deeper.

Before I go any further I want to share an /x/ post that will help you understand what I'm going to discuss next as it is rather far-reaching but will help you understand the ritualistic nature of the murders in the Robinhood Hills.

anon (1).png

anon2 (2).png

The West of Memphis is believed to be the fourth corner. A handful of theories say the murders were done in this exact location to appease Ptah, the Egyptian creator God mentioned earlier and what the name of Memphis is inspired by. Two of the children were drowned since Ptah is a water god and this is what would please him most and through this strange ritual is what created the sigil samples in the first place through the method described earlier. All this happened in 1993 and 1994 is when Memphis Rap boomed in popularity. Was the worship of an ancient Egyptian deity a part in putting Memphis Rap on the map in the first place? It's a compelling theory though understandingly it's hard for many to bite.

Monroe County Murders

A lesser known theory on the sigils is an apparent correlation with the unsolved Satanic murders of three young girls in Monroe county Florida, though this one seems way more farfetched considering it doesn't even take place in Memphis. However, it seems to be an interesting, (though less grounded) theory so I've chose to mention it within this article. A random commenter off YouTube, I believe, describes it like this:

battower (1).png

97b072f7351b32c3c470867206b30f9a.png

Conclusion

The cursed nature of a few Memphis hiphop tapes and an apparent connection to a string of murders, alongside all this taking place in one of America's most esoteric cities, I've found to be a really interesting topic to research. Now, the normie judgement of this whole case would be most of its overblown and no sigils existed in the first place, but they can not deny something was very wrong in Memphis in the 1990s, with it being one of the murder capitals definitely not helping. In short, I hope Memphis Rap Sigils reaches more people as it's a rather unknown urban legend. Thank you for reading and good night.

8652b1dce58f48dbe0e652526741f0782ee931a5a3e1458b0545577fe2c66ba7 (1).jpg

Rare Photo of DJ Maniac, supposedly involved in the creation of the sigils

Sources

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hY5HTuU-3E

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEp9pWNxAl0

Attachments

• 36.png
    36.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, I don't doubt that the situations describes actually happened, and that those who committed these acts actually did believe these things.
Here's food for thought: we know that these cursed sigils may exist on these 90s mixtapes. What we don't know is the amount of sigils that actually exist out there, that we consume on the daily, and we are powering up unknowingly made by people more meticulous than Memphis rappers of the 90s. Just think of the amount of media you've consumed in the past that has given you a bad vibe and ask yourself, "may that been a sigil?"

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Here's food for thought: we know that these cursed sigils may exist on these 90s mixtapes. What we don't know is the amount of sigils that actually exist out there, that we consume on the daily, and we are powering up unknowingly made by people more meticulous than Memphis rappers of the 90s. Just think of the amount of media you've consumed in the past that has given you a bad vibe and ask yourself, "may that been a sigil?"
I'm fairly confident death grips is cursed

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Updated some parts of the original post. Mostly spelling mistakes, formatting issues, and links as some were dead and didn't link to the right parts of an album, but also replaced one picture with another as it explained the use of sigils better.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Memphis Rap Sigils

View attachment 10087
Introduction
In this article we will be covering a topic I've been wanting to cover for ages and that is the Memphis Rap Sigils. For those uninformed, the Memphis Rap Sigils are supposed cursed tapes that emerged in the bloody rap scene of 1990s Memphis, Tennessee. This story is rather unknown outside the general area it took place and /x/, hell, I only know about it due to random people I spoke to a few years back, and because of it's obscure nature I feel this is the perfect topic to cover on the Esoteric board of this forum.

History
During the late 80s and 90s the hiphop scene was really exploding in America, you had names such as Tupac and Biggie becoming household names, and everyone wanted a piece of the pie from the East coast to the West . However, it was a hard market to standout in, you needed to be different and if you were simply copying the gangsta rap of the West Coast, then you wouldn't be seen as anything special. Because of this, different areas of the United States had to form their own hiphop identities, and Memphis was unique for taking a horrorcore vibe for their rap scene, with the most vile, violent lyrics embodying the distinct style of their music. Not all but some found great success within this scene, a notable example being Three Six Mafia, who would go on to enjoy mainstream fame. With such a sinister undertone within the scene however it wasn't long until rumors spread that there was more to the music than initially thought, that many detailed real murders on the lyrics and some even contained captured negative energy from these killings. "But capturing negative energy, how is something like that possible?" you might be thinking to yourself; that is through the use of a sigil, which is a essentially a symbol created for the working of magic, they can come in many different forms such as written, spoken, drawn, etc, but all in all they are used for the capturing of a given energy to project onto those who come across it. What helps reinforce the possibility of dark magic taking place within the Memphis rap scene is the strange occult history of Memphis as a whole as it's roots go much deeper than Memphis 90's rap.

Memphis & The Occult
View attachment 10088
Memphis has an occult history stretching way back to the 1800s, primarily through the use of Hoodoo from African slaves taken from their homelands and trying to retain their traditional religious practices. Despite forced conversions to Christianity, Africans in the Memphis area managed to retain their Hoodoo heritage better compared to other areas. Into the 20th century Memphis became known nationwide as an epicenter of magical arts within the United States: sports teams would sport black cat bones and horseshoes, while famous blues singer among the likes of W.C. Handy and Lillie Mae Glover were singing about Hoodoo in their music.

View attachment 10090
An example of occult symbols being used in Memphis Blues during the early 20th century

Memphis is even said to had rootworkers (hoodoo magicians) who cured people through hoodoo magic, notable names being Doctor Scissors and Uncle Dub. I think the real icing on the cake of all this is that Memphis is quite literally named after a city in Egypt, which has a deep occult history within itself, and pays homage to it's namesake with plenty of Egypt inspired landmarks. Memphis, Egypt, was known also for it's worship of Ptah, an ancient creator God who we will discuss further later on but it should be known he was one of the most revered Gods in Egypt during the era he was worshipped and was represented by the water element.

View attachment 10103
Ptah

The occult background of Memphis is not something to be primarily associated with African Americans however, as Memphis attracted plenty of Americans of different races who leant towards alternative spiritualism. Moreover, Koopsta Knicca had a story of once going into downtown Memphis to shoot a cover for Three Six Mafia's debut album Mystic Styles and discovering a creepy warehouse from which when he went inside he found a group of robed white men
performing what seemed to be a bizarre ritual before an altar.

The Sigils

Time to to get into the real juice of the article which is why the sigils were made, how they were made, and what are the actual sigils? Well to start, the sigils are believed to be made so things the rappers wanted could manifest itself into reality, so if they wished for fame and fortune, and enough people listened to their sigil and helped charge the energy within it, then it would be more likely to happen.

View attachment 10171

Anon from /x/ explaining the use of sigils

Ok, so how would they go about creating these sigils? In a nutshell, it required you murdering someone, recording the audio from this murder, sampling the audio, returning to the scene, and then rapping over the murder scene with the murder audio intact to capture the negative energy within the recording in order to place it onto mixtapes, which you would then give out and with each one containing a part of the sigil you could seriously charge up the energy of your sigil fast if your music proved popular enough. Due to this process it's not thought digital copies contain the negative sigil energy from the original tapes as the energy can only come from the original source and not be some copy recorded from an external device.

What are thought to be the sigils then? It's generally agreed that these eight songs are the Memphis rap sigils and for those of the particularly superstitious kind I would not recommend listening:

1.Ten Wanted Men - 4 Corners Pt. III

2.Children of the Corn - Deep in the Woods

3.Maniac - Hellraiser

4.Lil Ramsey - Magnolia a.k.a. Down With Magnolia (feat. Tommy Wright)

5.H.O.H. - Outro

6.N.O.D. - N*ggaz Of Destruction

7.Mr. Tinimaine - Last Man Standing

Psycho - Welcome To Tha Graveyard

However some believe more to exist though this can't be confirmed

View attachment 10095

Connection to Murders

It's time to get into the deeper and gritty side of this mixtape conspiracy iceberg. This part is confusing and I'll try and delve into this best I can, but TL;DR the Memphis rap scene of the 90s is supposedly connected to the murders of three young boys and potentially three young girls too, and samples from their murders are believed to exist on the sigils. Theories are still rife to this day.

Robinhood Hills Murders

View attachment 10102

In 1993, three young boys Steve Branch, Christopher Byers, and James Micheal Moore, were found killed in the Robinhood Hills of West Memphis. Police described the killings being done in a ritualistic fashion, with one boy castrated, two beaten, stabbed, and injured, and then two drowned. The night of the murder a black man walked into a restaurant in the nearby area known as O'Giggles covered in blood, went to the restroom leaving blood everywhere, before running away from the scene; blood samples were taken by the police but were unfortunately lost. There was however a single hair left on a blanket from the scene of the murder from a black man, which was strange considering the Memphis Three, who were three teenagers arrested for the crime, were white. The Memphis 3 are still considered guilty for the crime by the courts to this day but documentaries such as Paradise Lost argue it was a rush job due to a Satanic scare and more was going on behind the scenes. If I wanted to give the full story it would require a whole other thread, so I'll leave the first part of the Paradise Lost documentary in the sources for those who wish to delve deeper.

Before I go any further I want to share an /x/ post that will help you understand what I'm going to discuss next as it is rather far-reaching but will help you understand the ritualistic nature of the murders in the Robinhood Hills.

View attachment 10097

View attachment 10099

The West of Memphis is believed to be the fourth corner. A handful of theories say the murders were done in this exact location to appease Ptah, the Egyptian creator God mentioned earlier and what the name of Memphis is inspired by. Two of the children were drowned since Ptah is a water god and this is what would please him most and through this strange ritual is what created the sigil samples in the first place through the method described earlier. All this happened in 1993 and 1994 is when Memphis Rap boomed in popularity. Was the worship of an ancient Egyptian deity a part in putting Memphis Rap on the map in the first place? It's a compelling theory though understandingly it's hard for many to bite.

Monroe County Murders

A lesser known theory on the sigils is an apparent correlation with the unsolved Satanic murders of three young girls in Monroe county Florida, though this one seems way more farfetched considering it doesn't even take place in Memphis. However, it seems to be an interesting, (though less grounded) theory so I've chose to mention it within this article. A random commenter off YouTube, I believe, describes it like this:

View attachment 10100

View attachment 10101

Conclusion

The cursed nature of a few Memphis hiphop tapes and an apparent connection to a string of murders, alongside all this taking place in one of America's most esoteric cities, I've found to be a really interesting topic to research. Now, the normie judgement of this whole case would be most of its overblown and no sigils existed in the first place, but they can not deny something was very wrong in Memphis in the 1990s, with it being one of the murder capitals definitely not helping. In short, I hope Memphis Rap Sigils reaches more people as it's a rather unknown urban legend. Thank you for reading and good night.

View attachment 10104
Rare Photo of DJ Maniac, supposedly involved in the creation of the sigils

Sources

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hY5HTuU-3E

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEp9pWNxAl0

Very good stuff. Though, a sickeningly scary topic. I have been railing about mind kontrol round here for awhile now, and sadly this really is the very tip of the iceberg. It is my belief that nearly all media in every form is infested with this stuff. Just look at the bloody sigil magic going on in any news program. Makes me want to retch.

Anyway, kudos. Quite the Clark Kent there. If you have links to your other works. I'm all eyes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Very good stuff. Though, a sickeningly scary topic. I have been railing about mind kontrol round here for awhile now, and sadly this really is the very tip of the iceberg. It is my belief that nearly all media in every form is infested with this stuff. Just look at the bloody sigil magic going on in any news program. Makes me want to retch.

Anyway, kudos. Quite the Clark Kent there. If you have links to your other works. I'm all eyes.
Thanks man, yeah exactly the Memphis Rap Sigils are very much a rookie job done by people who couldn't keep it under wraps. Now think what magic people with money and power are doing behind closed doors and it's a disturbing thought as it's definitely professional shit while what happened in Memphis was homebrew.

As for my other articles:

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks man, yeah exactly the Memphis Rap Sigils are very much a rookie job done by people who couldn't keep it under wraps. Now think what magic people with money and power are doing behind closed doors and it's a disturbing thought as it's definitely professional shit while what happened in Memphis was homebrew.

As for my other articles:
I'm_A_Dork.jpeg
Don't mind me... I am a dork.

Of course! Your other work is in Hidden Internet section . I have read three of those so far. I have just been too scatterbrained to remember stuff lately, (from stress). Australia is going full dystopian nightmare, and I can barely remember my own name for the horror of it.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask, was that you posting fairly recently on /x/ about the West Memphis three? Don't worry I never mention names on the fagchan, only talk sideways. It was disturbing how little regard, the tardlets had for the topic. There was some serious fuckery involved with that one indeed. And, hardly anyone mentions the magickal side of many grotesque crimes. I know I have stated that my media "firewall" is set to default deny/reject before, but, that doesn't mean I am so stupid as to think that there is no such thing as crimes, or anything. And, I find the more hush/forgotten the crime, the more likely to be real. Having been sideways related to a fairly big news story over here, (not murder), I know some is very real.

There are a few hideous murders here in Oz that bear investigation, but my heart breaks too much too continue when I try. Case in point, the ritual murder of a poor little girl in Sydney . The name of which I scrubbed form my mind, in an attempt to try and get rid of the pervasive sensation of skin crawling horror, inflicted by just reading the case. It got hardly any media attention, and is memory holed as best they can d,o without being too obvious about it.

If you never want to sleep easy again, deep dive into the Family murders, in and around Adelaide, Australia. That HAS to be fucked up magickos at work. Nobody, not even lust type killers, could be so methodically cruel.

If you have the stomach for it... read this page link, Ritual Abuse in Australia (by Fiona Barnett)

Again, good work on your articles. You have inspired me to revisit some stuff, but, the feels man. Oh, the sordid, revolting, heart crushing bad feels.
And sorry, not $1000 USD per track can induce me to listen to those rap track you posted. Even if the stupid fucks were just larping, that stuff can conduit the super dark anyways. Have you got any good lyrics sources for that stuff?

So, I'm off to listen to some nauseatingly cute anime soundtrack remixes. That stuff gives the good feels man. And, I don't really weeb at all. LOL. No more bad touch for me. I might even go play my care bear MMO (Boundless), just to try and reduce this horrible Pseudo-Morgellans Syndrome I get, from thinking about this stuff at all.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 10196 Don't mind me... I am a dork.

Of course! Your other work is in Hidden Internet section . I have read three of those so far. I have just been too scatterbrained to remember stuff lately, (from stress). Australia is going full dystopian nightmare, and I can barely remember my own name for the horror of it.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask, was that you posting fairly recently on /x/ about the West Memphis three? Don't worry I never mention names on the fagchan, only talk sideways. It was disturbing how little regard, the tardlets had for the topic. There was some serious fuckery involved with that one indeed. And, hardly anyone mentions the magickal side of many grotesque crimes. I know I have stated that my media "firewall" is set to default deny/reject before, but, that doesn't mean I am so stupid as to think that there is no such thing as crimes, or anything. And, I find the more hush/forgotten the crime, the more likely to be real. Having been sideways related to a fairly big news story over here, (not murder), I know some is very real.

There are a few hideous murders here in Oz that bear investigation, but my heart breaks too much too continue when I try. Case in point, the ritual murder of a poor little girl in Sydney . The name of which I scrubbed form my mind, in an attempt to try and get rid of the pervasive sensation of skin crawling horror, inflicted by just reading the case. It got hardly any media attention, and is memory holed as best they can d,o without being too obvious about it.

If you never want to sleep easy again, deep dive into the Family murders, in and around Adelaide, Australia. That HAS to be fucked up magickos at work. Nobody, not even lust type killers, could be so methodically cruel.

If you have the stomach for it... read this page link, Ritual Abuse in Australia (by Fiona Barnett)

Again, good work on your articles. You have inspired me to revisit some stuff, but, the feels man. Oh, the sordid, revolting, heart crushing bad feels.
And sorry, not $1000 USD per track can induce me to listen to those rap track you posted. Even if the stupid fucks were just larping, that stuff can conduit the super dark anyways. Have you got any good lyrics sources for that stuff?

So, I'm off to listen to some nauseatingly cute anime soundtrack remixes. That stuff gives the good feels man. And, I don't really weeb at all. LOL. No more bad touch for me. I might even go play my care bear MMO (Boundless), just to try and reduce this horrible Pseudo-Morgellans Syndrome I get, from thinking about this stuff at all.
Nah that wasn't me on /x/, I haven't been on there as of late and yeah I'll have to look into Australian true crime as I'm not too familiar with stuff that has happened down under, does not surprise me similar ritual stuff has been going on in Sydney, if I'm correct rituals have happened there for hundreds of years

I have listened to all the songs so pray for my soul, there is a magnetic allure to them, like the background music used is very weird and gripping. As for lyrics I will see what I can find and reply back later with them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 10196 Don't mind me... I am a dork.

I'll break the word limit trying to put all the lyrics for the songs in one post so here is 'Children of the Corn - Deep Into The Woods' lyrics to help you get a feel for early Memphis rap.

View: https://youtu.be/caWiITdWnuY

Deep into the woods (x4)

Late at night im spooked i stay quiet talking to the (?)
(?) creep in the light
Yes im (?) but im seated dog
Westwood street where i be Where them niggas born hard
Lurking to the other side, the lake is where i (?)
Stay on my hustle Clockin cheese but im in a daze
Throw a busta sucker that betraying on my damn style
Killer put em in my (?) leaving their bodies smelling foul
Put them niggas trough my torture yes them voices in my head
Bustas pulling my fucking leg take my weed is what they say
Ridin trough my hood im the reaper just like robin hood
Keep on talking (?) shit into the (?) of the wood

Deep into the woods (x6)

My hood has got me evil i can't even begin to tell you how
Im Drinking on them 40s and lil shawty with my nigga (?)
We smoking so much dope i call them (?)
Anna with some niggas cause my shit (?) try to do a man
Hanging out the window westwood nigga motherfucking thugs
Introduce you to the texas clip thats filled with dirty slugs
They hanging round the lake i guess its great so late at night i creep
Catch you bitches slipping devil worshipper commencing me
Im dancing with my tech and screaming "busta niggas lay it down"
Cold hearted killa on the (?) with a fucking frown
Now won't let that shit go thats how it go i keep it real you see
Sweet talk fucking at you hoe forever you my enemy
Deep into the woods (x6)

I got a chrome buddy dropping helicopters in my neighbourhood looking for a murderer who's on the streets of westwood
Quickly diss my (?) in the bushes where i know is hid
Waiting till the coast is clear and grab my weapon quick you dead
Run around the corner (?) with a 40 pack
So i take a line or two (?)
Tell my niggas situation was going on (?)
So we grab our (?) you know its on we going and rob a train
Telling bustaz lay it down dont make you blow his brain (?)
(?) got out of hand now (?) slugs up in a bitch
I left the track in misery remember me im from the wood
Stanging like a bumblebee (?)

Deep into the woods (x6) westood that is
Deep into the woods (x6) westood that is
Deep into the woods (x3) bitch

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Fascinating thread. I started listening to one of the tracks you posted (4 Corners Pt III) and had to turn it off almost immediately. A skeptic could argue it's just the placebo effect, but I got very bad vibes from it. I believe this stuff is real.
The Robinhood Hills murder case is particularly interesting. Almost everyone believes the Memphis Three is innocent because of the HBO documentaries, but there's actually a lot of evidence that points directly at them. William Ramsey's podcasts on the subject and Gary Meece's books are a good place to start researching the other side of the story. Damien Echols is a public occultist with strange connections in Hollywood (lived with Peter Jackson immediately after getting out of prison, became best friends with Johnny Depp and got matching sigil tattoos).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Fascinating thread. I started listening to one of the tracks you posted (4 Corners Pt III) and had to turn it off almost immediately. A skeptic could argue it's just the placebo effect, but I got very bad vibes from it. I believe this stuff is real.
The Robinhood Hills murder case is particularly interesting. Almost everyone believes the Memphis Three is innocent because of the HBO documentaries, but there's actually a lot of evidence that points directly at them. William Ramsey's podcasts on the subject and Gary Meece's books are a good place to start researching the other side of the story. Damien Echols is a public occultist with strange connections in Hollywood (lived with Peter Jackson immediately after getting out of prison, became best friends with Johnny Depp and got matching sigil tattoos).
I've listened to all of them and there is definitely a hypnotic effect to them, the background music just ain't right.

Also interesting evidence is coming out for the Robinhood Hill murders that is saying the judges were actually correct, I'll have to look into it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

alix

Empress of the Transburg Dinasty
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixxd.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards
Good thread. It's worth noting that this runs all the way up & down the Mississippi. Voodoo has its heart in Southern Louisiana, at the mouth of the river, and traveling further up, Memphis as you discussion, then the Veiled Prophet stuff in St. Louis. You then have the abyssal region of Little Egypt in Illinois. Rivers are extremely powerful as loci of just about everything, spiritual traditions included. I think a comprehensive history of voodoo, abrahamic, and neo-egyptian practices/beliefs all synthesized into a general American occult practice and spreading via the MIssissippi, planting a huge diversity of seeds, breeds of the same species.

Virtual Cafe Awards