Michael Jackson Theories

I want to thank @ChronosTheMad.mxtps for inspiring this thread.

Michael Jackson was one of the most influential and popular artists of the 20th century. His music was heard by billions worldwide, and his name was synonymous with the most prevalent brands of the era. There were likely more people who knew of Michael Jackson than the Presidents of their own countries. What happened?

Do you believe the allegations of sexual misconduct that plagued Michael Jackson to his grave and beyond? Why or why not? Feel free to drop any evidence/media materials you have that informed your view.

Are there any personal theories you have about the man, or his family?

Personally, I do not buy the child exploitation allegations that were put on him, but I do not think he was /ourguy/ either. What do you think?

michael jackson dancing GIF

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
An industry plant nurtured from the womb. I don't mean this in a particularly negative way, just that it's impossible to view his life as anything but one man who had his entire existence molded & shaped by the powers that be of the entertainment industry. In that way he's fascinating as a sort of cross section of how a certain weird business operates.

Virtual Cafe Awards

I agree- Michael was really flimsy when it comes to religion. First he claimed he was JW, then he made a track dissing the Jews (then he took it back), then he started hanging around Muslims when it started getting hot for him. I don't think he took any of it seriously.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
It's obvious that he had a serious complex regarding his upbringing, especially surrounding his father's actions, hence the nose surgeries and other things.
I never bought the allegations either. I always believed in the notion that he wanted to indulge in childish ways to make up for lost time. Unfortunately, when that happens to involve other children, it becomes very easy for some to make accusations, especially when it already makes him seem "weird".

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I think the sexual assualt charges etc were made up

I think he had a fragile, borderline autistic psyche and probably legitimately didn't see any taboo with being around children and hosting sleepovers, etc. I think it really was innocent for him and his stunted social development kept him from seeing anything sexual or wrong about it.

also, his dad had him castrated young, you aren't going to be doing much fucking or jacking off or anything in that state

I always remember the police report from when they raided his ranch, and some of the rooms around his bedroom had bells that would ring when people opened the door, presumably so he could hear when someone was coming. Always found that really chilling.
I could see how that would look concerning. From his point of view though, it's understandable. It's a large property, and he's a famous guy. Plenty of places for assailants to hide.
Also, we have to keep in mind how paranoid he was towards the end of his life. I don't remember where I found this, but I distinctly remember him saying that he feared Sony was going to kill him for his library holding.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Quiveringlip

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I could see how that would look concerning. From his point of view though, it's understandable. It's a large property, and he's a famous guy. Plenty of places for assailants to hide.
Also, we have to keep in mind how paranoid he was towards the end of his life. I don't remember where I found this, but I distinctly remember him saying that he feared Sony was going to kill him for his library holding.

I just have this feeling that the conspiracy lay in all the people around him telling us and themselves that he was a "child trapped in an adults body" and this helped normalise and enable some really dark behaviour

Virtual Cafe Awards
I just have this feeling that the conspiracy lay in all the people around him telling us and themselves that he was a "child trapped in an adults body" and this helped normalise and enable some really dark behaviour
As much as I believe that MJ was innocent (of pedophilia that is), all that "child stuck in an adults body" talk was really suspicious. Also the "Neverland" / Peter Pan thing was really weird. I really hope MJ didn't know that the author of Peter Pan was a pedophile.

Virtual Cafe Awards