Miiverse Archive Thread

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago, I was once a little Nintendo fag. Some of you might have been as well, and you might have posted dumb shit on Miiverse. Try looking up your old Nintendo ID on Archiverse if you remember it and share the dumb shit you have posted.

Screenshot 2022-07-21 191645.png

Screenshot (8).png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
someone post the water autist

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eden Suki

It's always 3am ニっェ
Reaction score
Awards
Website
notaimingforthetruck.com
These are fucking great, kinda regret my wii back in the day was jailbroken and coun't do online :(

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
These are fucking great, kinda regret my wii back in the day was jailbroken and coun't do online :(
I had a Wii U and let me tell you, it was fucking trash aside from Smash U, Earthbound, and Mario Maker. Almost no devs bothered with the tablet gimmick unfortunately, Nintendo included. Early on you had some, even Treyarch used it for COD Blops radar, but after the initial hype it was worthless. Most the good games got ported to the Switch. The only game that benefited with a touch screen from was Mario Maker 1 and Need for Speed Most Wanted is a fun experience on there.
someone post the water autist
BoQzLqdCYAAtmkJ.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
I was weirdly shocked by how Mario can still die even if he wears a golden tanooki suit.
Miiverse.JPG

Also, Miiverse is kinda on Switch. Instead of having it on the OS, they implement Miiverse on a per-game basis. Splatoon 2 lets you share posts and it's pretty amazing. Here's a video example:
View: https://youtu.be/7Tfot3MiEEQ?t=122

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
miiverse was unironically great even with its cringefest that was nice laugh material. And despite being a Nintendo forum it has lots of freedom. Even borderline ecchi drawings were allowed. Why Nintendo shut it down and never bothered making a successor is beyond me.
From what I've heard they just had trouble moderating it. Nintendo's historically been very bad at anything online (see Smash Ultimate's netcode) and that contributed to the light moderation on Miiverse. But it was exactly this light moderation that allowed the community to flourish the way it did.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards