Minecraft Decor

Oasisboi

Physical embodiment of The Oasis
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I have been decorating on goopies minecraft server recently and I used to only play on the older versions but I got a new laptop capable of playing on the newest version, and MOSS is one of the best additions ever.
Here are the main ways I use it if you want to do some landscaping or aging on a build
---------------------
Moss carpet
6xm20hg2jsm61.png

Dig 1 block in, fill with a light source and top with moss carpet BOOM light source that not only blends in with the grass but it adds in some texture t make it look good.

add to flat moss surfaces too give texture and a tiny bit of height

can be used as a pool table cover instead of green carpet
----------------------
Moss blocks
1648736063619.jpeg
1648736080689.jpeg

Can be placed on the sides of dirt to hide dirt face as the colors are similar to grass on top

can be used in texturing roads/paths along with green concrete powder

BONE MEAL IT, shit spreads to all naturally occurring blocks like stone and dirt and it grows grass, flowers, and azalea shrubs when you do so. This makes landscaping super duper easy because the randomness makes it look far more natural than me just placing a bunch of moss everywhere.
------------------
Azalea shrubs
1648736124694.jpeg

Add height to any greenery and come with flowering versions for a variety

Can make extra tall shrubs by placing shrub, then a moss block on top

bonsaiesque so you can decorate japanese builds with it

a super neat addition to the plants
-------------------
Spore blossoms
1648736195966.jpeg

Add ambient particles near where their placed even when hidden

Super helpful in setting moods or making a place look magical
-----------------
Amythest clusters
1648736234020.jpeg

Remind me of hollow knight crystal peaks

neat variety when working with stone surfaces, just place a few crystals on a rock surface and it gives a nice pop to the traditional green and grew we are used to.

==========================
I will be adding to this thread if I start finding more uses for blocks that can decorate super well

Virtual Cafe Awards