My shitty gameplay footage of Rome: Total War.

ITT: I attempt to capture a city in Rome Total War. This was my first time since being able to play the game without hiccups of my old computer. I like to thank a friend of mine on discord for showing me how to open the game tab bar on windows and was able to record footage on it. Sadly, the quality I just realized is shit and the bit rate is shit. Oh well. Enjoy and rate my attempt thanks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivzyLBVqfc

Virtual Cafe Awards
literally the only bad thing is that you arent playing as the julii, rome is supposed to hbe red and red makes you go faster anyway
Both red and blue make you go fast lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Darn, I need to finish my RTW mod these days around and finally complete the game with Egypt.

Seems like a fun game, would you recommend it?
If you still haven't tried it, IMO it is still the best game in TW series. Or at least one of the best.

That being said, I think strategy video games are the worst video material.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Batoros

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
literally the only bad thing is that you arent playing as the julii, rome is supposed to hbe red and red makes you go faster anyway
Go Team Green. All those Greek wonders ripe for the taking arouse me. I only bought Rome II when the Emperor Edition came out, and I still almost burst into tears when I saw that Blue and Green were gone and that the music was terrible now. Damn how I hate the Warscape engine.