• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

My vision for the future explained.

I haven't been active lately because I'm focusing on myself and I don't like to be bothered or judged. However people not liking me or what I have to say is fine. I also want to share an important video cause after all my journey on the road is to share my ideas first and foremost. I'm not on social media but you see me on here and its for that reason. This video describes what being spiritual means in layman's terms for all to understand.

I think the skeptics and the confused who are looking at me fail to understand what I'm about simply because I'm bad at first impressions. I'm not as stupid or poorly adjusted as I lead on, I believe in a great secret and through this secret I live my life. This secret is being yourself at all costs see, what I've previously said is the "normal game" is a mental trap. Its a way of controlling the potential of the human mind. When we are born we are completely intuitive and connected to reality for what it is, when we grow up we develop a second mode of comprehension called "The Intellect" the nature of which is logical, linear, and is very much computer-like. However don't be fooled by others who've conditioned you as you were growing up. The intellect if it takes over is not gonna help you, it will hinder you instead. So therefore you might be wondering how logical thinking won't help you, seems contrarian right? Well... not completely. The intellect is an aspect of the human mind for a reason. But it should not steal the show, for the ideal human mind is to work in balance.

So about about me, It is true that I'm a mathematician and a rockstar, but you might be wondering why if I am a smart person I would choose to live in such a peculiar way? That reason is this, When I became enlighted my intuition started nudging me into this direction. Later I realized it was my future self was downloading information that I needed to change the world. To the religious and the skeptics hear me out. I'm not a savior, I'm a man. How I will change the world is not through magic or spiritual woo woo shit. I have been learning calculus to understand my theorem for inter-dimensional travel in 2 ways. One through music and the second is through matter. My album's main hit song will will let anyone who listens travel inter-dimensionally from within one's own mind. The latter will be a machine of immense power that will bring humans not even listening to the song to explore and traverse higher dimensions.

I'm also working on engineering a quantum computer architecture and cooling system compact enough to bring quantum computing to the masses so that we can create and simulate all that our human minds can desire.
My inspiration for this company is actually SGI/Silicon Graphics and surprisingly not as much like Apple despite the obvious similarity to my vision and that of the vision of Steve Jobs. Steve himself praised the innovation of SGI and used their machines for Pixar. Therefore I'm making powerful workstations for creatives first then the masses with improvements to cost and design. However I will create an emulation layer for binary computing so its not like all of digital history will become obsolete don't worry.

Also there's no correct way to ask for this so I'm just gonna say it. I'm looking for a committed sugar daddy to fuel my research and to help my mind and heart flourish. To be crystal clear I'm not a gold digger, I'm an isolated and broke genius with very few people to talk to and not many options. I can't drive, I never went to college, I live in Arizona which is so hot now cause of global warming I can't even go on a walk, and frankly nobody has given me a chance so I'm just putting it out into the aether for it to one day come back to me and then I can change the world for all human beings living in mental prisons and controlled by forces much higher than us. This is about freedom and human sovereignty for all, and therefore not for personal gain.

And with that I wish you a beautiful life and for your potential to be fully realized. Peace be with you and never stop learning.

Marvel Relaxing GIF

PraxHeadroom

Cyber Gnostic
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone who posts a Galahad Eridanus video immediately gets my attention, even if I didn't see the post until now. You seem like a bit of a schizo, but the cool kind. Someone trying to live a by principle I'm not ready to live by. Good luck with your work.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SlickFresh

The Rockstar
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't been active lately because I'm focusing on myself and I don't like to be bothered or judged. However people not liking me or what I have to say is fine. I also want to share an important video cause after all my journey on the road is to share my ideas first and foremost. I'm not on social media but you see me on here and its for that reason. This video describes what being spiritual means in layman's terms for all to understand.

I think the skeptics and the confused who are looking at me fail to understand what I'm about simply because I'm bad at first impressions. I'm not as stupid or poorly adjusted as I lead on, I believe in a great secret and through this secret I live my life. This secret is being yourself at all costs see, what I've previously said is the "normal game" is a mental trap. Its a way of controlling the potential of the human mind. When we are born we are completely intuitive and connected to reality for what it is, when we grow up we develop a second mode of comprehension called "The Intellect" the nature of which is logical, linear, and is very much computer-like. However don't be fooled by others who've conditioned you as you were growing up. The intellect if it takes over is not gonna help you, it will hinder you instead. So therefore you might be wondering how logical thinking won't help you, seems contrarian right? Well... not completely. The intellect is an aspect of the human mind for a reason. But it should not steal the show, for the ideal human mind is to work in balance.

So about about me, It is true that I'm a mathematician and a rockstar, but you might be wondering why if I am a smart person I would choose to live in such a peculiar way? That reason is this, When I became enlighted my intuition started nudging me into this direction. Later I realized it was my future self was downloading information that I needed to change the world. To the religious and the skeptics hear me out. I'm not a savior, I'm a man. How I will change the world is not through magic or spiritual woo woo shit. I have been learning calculus to understand my theorem for inter-dimensional travel in 2 ways. One through music and the second is through matter. My album's main hit song will will let anyone who listens travel inter-dimensionally from within one's own mind. The latter will be a machine of immense power that will bring humans not even listening to the song to explore and traverse higher dimensions.

I'm also working on engineering a quantum computer architecture and cooling system compact enough to bring quantum computing to the masses so that we can create and simulate all that our human minds can desire.
My inspiration for this company is actually SGI/Silicon Graphics and surprisingly not as much like Apple despite the obvious similarity to my vision and that of the vision of Steve Jobs. Steve himself praised the innovation of SGI and used their machines for Pixar. Therefore I'm making powerful workstations for creatives first then the masses with improvements to cost and design. However I will create an emulation layer for binary computing so its not like all of digital history will become obsolete don't worry.

Also there's no correct way to ask for this so I'm just gonna say it. I'm looking for a committed sugar daddy to fuel my research and to help my mind and heart flourish. To be crystal clear I'm not a gold digger, I'm an isolated and broke genius with very few people to talk to and not many options. I can't drive, I never went to college, I live in Arizona which is so hot now cause of global warming I can't even go on a walk, and frankly nobody has given me a chance so I'm just putting it out into the aether for it to one day come back to me and then I can change the world for all human beings living in mental prisons and controlled by forces much higher than us. This is about freedom and human sovereignty for all, and therefore not for personal gain.

And with that I wish you a beautiful life and for your potential to be fully realized. Peace be with you and never stop learning.

Marvel Relaxing GIF
I've been doing a lot of meditating and learning and also a lot self reflection since I took a break from the road recently. While I still have big dreams and goals to accomplish that I will complete, I also have been feeling my ego quite down as of late. The truth is life is so simple that there's nothing much more than what I simply am and what I simply am going to do. My heart, soul, and personality are just my tool to impact the world for better and I realize that in particular more and more every passing day. There's a lot of false light out there, whether it be false information, misguided spiritual teachers, and rampant intellectualism that just plain isn't healthy for any of our well-being mind and soul alike. The true answer is to dig within, trust your intuition above all else, and to keep things simple. This world we all live in and call our home is hurting, mother Gaia is needing us to respect the animals of the earth and the plants of the earth. The truth is that our real problem is us, and not what we do. Cause for whoever has internal problems he will create external problems. Before you try to save the world please save yourself first, not even in any religious way. Your emotional wounds that come from your upbringing, the numbness that comes from suppressing your true self, trying so hard to force and control things that you don't even need to. The truth is that life is like water that flows ever down the stream, whatever comes up in your life just flow around it. And finally never stop learning, even I, learn more and more every single day whether it be about myself, or the beauty of a craft, or world history.

Peace and Blessings -Slick

Flowers GIF

SlickFresh

The Rockstar
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone who posts a Galahad Eridanus video immediately gets my attention, even if I didn't see the post until now. You seem like a bit of a schizo, but the cool kind. Someone trying to live a by principle I'm not ready to live by. Good luck with your work.
Thank you, and I'm very mentally well. I wish you the best as well.

SlickFresh

The Rockstar
Reaction score
Awards

Marvel Relaxing GIF
You know I've been thinking a lot lately and I've realized that I've been very immature in my speech. Most people do have expectations for how they'd want you to act and that's really okay. We don't live in a paradise where people freely accept each other, however the hardened hearts and minds of the masses are starting to wake up to the truth. Even if its a slow and gentle process its better to acknowledge that karma or the processes of life events that form the lives of every individual as beautiful as flowers in a garden as I've poetically written before. Being a human being isn't easy, that much is true. Therefore its more so the process of life unfolding and we're just here to facilitate that whether we're aligned or not there's no pressure at all. On the roads I've had moments of brilliance and stupidity, love and frustration. Isn't that also a beautiful metaphor for life in a sense? So I'll keep learning and sharing what I find along the way, cause at the end of the day I just want to inspire people.