MySPACE is back, I mean "spaceHEY"

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If you sent into y2k era than this post isn't for you hahah .

Y2k is officially back. well at least in my head it is lol.

What is spacehey you ask? SpaceHey is a retro social network focused on privacy and customizability. It's a friendly place to have fun, meet friends, and be creative.

In 2020 it was created by a student developer that felt a feeling of nostalgia was missing. It still has that same look of early 2000s era. It's developing and growing as we speak. :)

Let's go back to 2005 & Add me on there spacehey.com/keneticwav :)

26AA8C99-C5E0-46F0-AB81-2E2275D461B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

threadbare at the moment and not sure I'll but using it but there it is. If anyone is interested I'll start an Agora Road group.

edited for correct link

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

harriet2020

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If you sent into y2k era than this post isn't for you hahah .

Y2k is officially back. well at least in my head it is lol.

What is spacehey you ask? SpaceHey is a retro social network focused on privacy and customizability. It's a friendly place to have fun, meet friends, and be creative.

In 2020 it was created by a student developer that felt a feeling of nostalgia was missing. It still has that same look of early 2000s era. It's developing and growing as we speak. :)

Let's go back to 2005 & Add me on there heyspace.com/keneticwav :)

View attachment 9361
I would join but generally social media leaves a sour taste in my mouth, is this any different?

Virtual Cafe Awards

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

threadbare at the moment and not sure I'll but using it but there it is. If anyone is interested I'll start an Agora Road group.

edited for correct link
Just sent request !

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
I would join but generally social media leaves a sour taste in my mouth, is this any different?
Uh, kinda? I've made an account like a month or two ago for curiosity sake. People there are geniunely very nice. It's slow paced and pretty chill place. I even exchange messages with a dude there every week or so. There pretty much is no advertising or any sense of someone trying to become popular. It's as un-social media as you can get before it stops being social media if it makes sense.

Virtual Cafe Awards

harriet2020

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Uh, kinda? I've made an account like a month or two ago for curiosity sake. People there are geniunely very nice. It's slow paced and pretty chill place. I even exchange messages with a dude there every week or so. There pretty much is no advertising or any sense of someone trying to become popular. It's as un-social media as you can get before it stops being social media if it makes sense.
I've just taken a look and it doesn't seem to have the infinitely scrolling feed which is my main problem with modern social media, so I might just have to take a look at it.
I might browse there a bit more before I actually make an account though. I still have mixed feelings about making an account there.
But thank you for the valuable insight.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
I made a group for Agora Road users called 'The Agorians' if any of you want to join.

Virtual Cafe Awards