NEDERWAVE I [Mallsoft, Hypnagogic, classic style]

• Thread starter Eis-T
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2392 times.

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
The Netherlands has had a turbulent, rich and diverse future in the 80's and 90's. Nederwave™ I is the first release in a series of compilations giving you the best, haziest, "Dutchiest" Vaporwave my culture has to offer. Feel welcomed by Candy Dulfer's inviting saxophone work, join Abel in the mall for an authentic Dutch shopping experience and discover what the Dutch call "Levenslied" with our national treasure, Andre Hazes. Thanks to the sponsored content by ULTRAPHONE 2000 we're able to offer you this collection of masterpieces for " GRATIS". Exclusive to this compilation is the never heard before bonus track, inspired by William Basinsky.
The cover art of the first edition of Nederwave™ pays tribute to de Gebroeders Das, two modernist futurologists. Their blueprints shaped how the Dutch saw their future: infrastructure-heavy, digitalized, egalitarian and of high comfort consumption. Through their meticulous and colorful hand-drawn illustrations they unintentionally shaped the Dutch aesthetic of an era. More of their work can be found on the worldwide web and in quality bookshops throughout the country.

https://eis-t.bandcamp.com/album/nederwave-i

[promo codes will follow once I've figured out how that shizzl works..]

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
There are the coupons, enjoy!
rhr6-ypj7
acx2-bn85
rpca-xmuf
6mvb-hcnl
ubg5-5c5j
lvuf-7w2y
q95v-e4sf
9276-upca
3xm2-ensb
5q8a-uahw
b8nb-j7as
dud5-yeud
s5q9-7uah
sr8n-5vu5
http://eis-t.bandcamp.com/yum

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey Eis-T! I really liked your album, I enjoyed hearing a vaporwave song from a perspective from another country. I wrote a review of your album here http://agoraroad.com/vaporwave/vaporwave-review-nederwave-i-by-eis-t/

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
Wow thank you Admin! I'm really happy that you enjoyed it and humbled that you took the effort to write a thoughtful review! I'm on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, Facebook and Discord, but the Agora Road forum is and will be my Vaporwave Home.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Eis-T said:
Wow thank you Admin! I'm really happy that you enjoyed it and humbled that you took the effort to write a thoughtful review! I'm on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, Facebook and Discord, but the Agora Road forum is and will be my Vaporwave Home.
You're welcome! The pleasure was all mine I enjoyed listening to it!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
Thanks a lot StarLiner!
After such a positive reception I'm enthusiastically working on the second one in this series. This time I will put the city of Rotterdam in a neon-tinted spotlight. It was the city to have a shopping street made car-free. It was also the city where modernity's legacy is most visible compared to other Dutch cities. In the Netherlands people say that Rotterdam was destroyed twice: once by the bombardments in the second world war, and once by the modernists.
If there are people that want to do a collab, let me know!

Virtual Cafe Awards