New year

Deleted member 1930

everyone's flipping out and crying about how bad 2020 was, I don't get it. i didn't notice it being any worse than any other year

ready for 2021 though. lots of new music to put out (album cover sneak peak you your left ;D) and I hope to be getting a new career (day job career that is) going

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
everyone's flipping out and crying about how bad 2020 was, I don't get it. i didn't notice it being any worse than any other year

ready for 2021 though. lots of new music to put out (album cover sneak peak you your left ;D) and I hope to be getting a new career (day job career that is) going
Are you being serious? How has the lockdowns not effected u? Unless your not in the US

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I'm in a US state that isn't retarded lol
Oh okay I live in Los Angeles, so yea. I'm one of those that is flipping out and crying over 2020

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
well I mean...IDK what to tell you. you make your own choices I guess lol
Yea I'm just saying, i hate this year and the lockdowns

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
be free. go live your life lol

what are they gonna do, throw you in jail?
U wouldn't understand, u don't live in a lockdown area.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Me, this was an eye-opening year. Spent most of it at home as we're currently in a lockdown here in the Netherlands.

Can't wait for the vaccine to come so things can reopen again.
I feel so bad for europeans. smh. I can't imagine thinking your personal freedom and autonomy is contingent on poison being injected into your body

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I feel so bad for europeans. smh. I can't imagine thinking your personal freedom and autonomy is contingent on poison being injected into your body
Why are you being so condescending to him?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Why are you being so condescending to him?
empathy and sympathy. it's not condescension, it's sorrow that my fellow humans, people who I trust are good people (I don't know anyone here, but I give everyone the benefit of the doubt unless they give me a reason not to), are being oppressed by idiots and propaganda masquerading as science

I don't fault anyone like it's their fault...but I wish I could see my fellow man fight back agaisnt this stupid shit

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
empathy and sympathy. it's not condescension, it's sorrow that my fellow humans, people who I trust are good people (I don't know anyone here, but I give everyone the benefit of the doubt unless they give me a reason not to), are being oppressed by idiots and propaganda masquerading as science

I don't fault anyone like it's their fault...but I wish I could see my fellow man fight back agaisnt this stupid shit
costanzayeahrightsmirkcostanzayeahrightsmirkcostanzayeahrightsmirk

Virtual Cafe Awards