View: https://youtu.be/wQOvwap7UKM?t=2991

View: https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1479270569141063680

Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
people are saying Wayne Lambright did it, most likely not true but funny
(hes the guy that lives in the desert, builds pipe bombs and wants to behead Jim)
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 2.22.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
No clue who this guy is but since hes a journalist ,I'm rooting for the guy who swatted him.
You'd be shocked that Tim Pool is far from your typical Journalist. The short story is that he's a journalist who actually does his job and he ended up getting targeted by a lot of folks particularly on the left even though he considered himself somewhere center left I believe in the political spectrum.

I know a lot of people hate journalists mainly due to some being bad journalists or mere cock suckers of a group but there are good journalists out there (John Stossel comes into mind) who are critical of all parties out in the US and he's one of the few who do uphold what journalism is too.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Decades0Fsegregation

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Tim Pool falls somewhere along the lines of Rogan. Where what he does is extremely relevant and important & they remain as neutral as possible while looking at facts. Both have quite bizarre and unique backgrounds of experience to grab from as well. They are center leftists for the most part who have friends all across the political and class system & can sit down and have a conversation with just about anyone.

speaking, years ago Rogan had pool come on his show to confront Jack Dorsey of Twitter and some cunt that worked for them. Let's just say it didn't end well for the Twitter folks. After that I gained a respect for Pool after being on the fence about him.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Tim Pool falls somewhere along the lines of Rogan. Where what he does is extremely relevant and important & they remain as neutral as possible while looking at facts. Both have quite bizarre and unique backgrounds of experience to grab from as well. They are center leftists for the most part who have friends all across the political and class system & can sit down and have a conversation with just about anyone.

speaking, years ago Rogan had pool come on his show to confront Jack Dorsey of Twitter and some cunt that worked for them. Let's just say it didn't end well for the Twitter folks. After that I gained a respect for Pool after being on the fence about him.
send link I wanna see this for myself PepSiDawgwitcan

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Tim Pool was sort of a deconversion for me from retard right-wing Fox stuff And I'm not talking about the modern right, which is fairly tempered. I mean Bill O'Reilly level Televangelist rhetoric about how George W Bush is great and definitely not an Arab oil-money shill. Back before all cable TV was HD. I still watch Fox, mostly for Tucker Carlson, but I'm a lot more about pursuing the facts and doing the research now. Get a wide breadth of sources and opinions.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Tim Pool was sort of a deconversion for me from retard right-wing Fox stuff And I'm not talking about the modern right, which is fairly tempered. I mean Bill O'Reilly level Televangelist rhetoric about how George W Bush is great and definitely not an Arab oil-money shill. Back before all cable TV was HD. I still watch Fox, mostly for Tucker Carlson, but I'm a lot more about pursuing the facts and doing the research now. Get a wide breadth of sources and opinions.

I like probably a majority of people here came from the "own the libs" sentiments until I started regulating on /pol/ for three years till 2019 when I left entirely. Today I've largely tune out news since the majority of them tend to get shit a lot of wrong and these days my views have been molded by a person who sadly no longer makes videos but, in a nutshell, he used to make right-leaning content until later on when he focused on making political videos more down the middle. Might share some of those videos someday on a thread tho.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not a regular viewer but I keep an eye on them in case they have a guest I'm really interested in.
And boy is there a lot of news today.

1. They got swatted again.
2. Apparently they're getting hit by some pretty heavy duty DDOS attacks.
3. And while all this is going on some schizo trying to get exposure drove 7 hours through a blizzard, with his small children in the car, to sneak into the Timcast house in an attempt to get on the show.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I'm not a regular viewer but I keep an eye on them in case they have a guest I'm really interested in.
And boy is there a lot of news today.

1. They got swatted again.
2. Apparently they're getting hit by some pretty heavy duty DDOS attacks.
3. And while all this is going on some schizo trying to get exposure drove 7 hours through a blizzard, with his small children in the car, to sneak into the Timcast house in an attempt to get on the show.
Tim Pool has been playing too smart for too long and now the alphabet squad has resorted to blatant psyops against his channel. :monkaHmm:

Virtual Cafe Awards

80085 ( . Y . )

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
How many times do I have to SWAT Tim before the SWAT team decides to join him on the show?
I want to hear Tim ask a bunch of cops in tactical gear whether they'll defect if Biden orders them to take Tim's guns away. :REEEEE:

Virtual Cafe Awards