NFTs Get Cucked

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Steve the Eggplant: 0.083 ETH. Find me on Opensea or Rariable. Do not steal!!!!!!!! ;(((((
Steve the Eggplant.png

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-min.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

DeathToMicroWaves

Are you being held hostage by a spider?
Reaction score
Awards
After reading watching the hole video the firs thought that came into my head was "bruh"

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Steve the Eggplant: 0.083 ETH. Find me on Opensea or Rariable. Do not steal!!!!!!!! ;(((((
View attachment 10192
Today i saw a really disgusting NFT, it was a ballsack with a punk hairstyle being sold in 5 dollars, so i'm not amazed that you can not ironically profit from that thing, also, i will steal that NFT, get naed naed.
1637556597985.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Today i saw a really disgusting NFT, it was a ballsack with a punk hairstyle being sold in 5 dollars, so i'm not amazed that you can not ironically profit from that thing, also, i will steal that NFT, get naed naed.
View attachment 10206
Bro you can't do that, it's stealing. You really think it's funny screenshotting what is mine? Wait until the internet police hear about this...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Say what you want about NFTs but certain artists are making some real silly money off dummies. Stonetoss sold all his within 22 minutes at 0.083 ETH each, or in other terms $400 each, and he has made over 2 million dollars! If you're an artist with a following unironically take advantage of this market before it collapses.
Screenshot_20211122-184152_Instagram.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Likes and dislikes hidden, comments disabled, this show is gonna be absolutely terrible lol.
Also like how is it an NFT show? is the video itself gonna be one?
Not only that, Ubisoft said that they are interested in NFT.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
From what i've gathered so far, NFT's are just a joke some fancy salesmen put up to cash in on the dumbasses that see their chance to enter the next best thing because they jumped on the Bitcoin/Ethereum train too late.

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pTXbRQgkQ

The insane popularity that NFTs have been getting recently has been baffling me. While I always thought it was insane to spend money on jpgs that you could just copy and paste for free, I understand that the logic behind NFTs is that you own proof of ownership to the original image. Although apparently what you really own is a link to an image stored on Google Drive.

*right clicks save as*
but fuck nfts man, its all just a scam to take your money. never got why people got so gullible...

Virtual Cafe Awards