North Korea survivor Yeonmi Park on JRE is a MUST watch

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
This podcast is fucking gold. Like holy shit I knew North Korea was bad but this is fucking down right demonic and China helping them and everyone here supporting China is literally supporting a genocide. This is pretty heart breaking, Jesus. :COPIUM::PepeHands::MedTime:

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0G5o6GYjWgbSvKG3W2W2xO?si=nxa4_J3TTgKdexeFQ4wQAQ

View: https://youtu.be/KK6psAnynUA

5186e985bab5ee8987d84e23bc3f2860facd64903ad5862a6bb518675d83e614.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

FedExMeYourDrugs

Don't quote me on this but I think I heard somewhere a lot of her story's timeline wise don't add up.

Not saying it didn't happen but it wasn't 6 million bro.

FedExMeYourDrugs

I've heard from some people that her story's and timelines don't add up
I find it hard to trust someone that makes a lively hood off telling holocaust story's China edition

Not saying it didn't happen but it wasn't 6 Mil

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I find it hard to trust someone that makes a lively hood off telling holocaust story's China edition

What do u mean 6 million?
I dont think thats a plausible argument that just because a person is making money by telling their life story is not someone to be trusted. That doesn't dive into her claims

Virtual Cafe Awards

Wally

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
They're terrible

There is also the book/documentary "Camp 14" about NK, you should check it if you want it

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: RIG

Wally

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
By the way, US is similar to China, they also supported a dictatorship in my country (Argentina). They knew about all the murders and supported them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

At least the people who try to discredit Solzhenitsyn point to a source (albeit a shitty one)

"Here's a statement that I won't defend: maybe this isn't true; I read it online somewhere and didn't think it was important enough to bookmark or share. Also, I have a hard time trusting anyone who profits from what they do, just like I don't trust my mechanic when he tells me what's wrong with my car, or a holocaust survivor when they write a book about their experiences during the holocaust. Actually, maybe it did happen, but it wasn't 6 million, it was [arbitrary number of dubious origin]"

Disclaimer: neither me nor FedExMeYourDrugs have actually listened to this podcast

(when Spotify started blocking VPNs while trying to listen to Rogan, I slowly stopped listening to Rogan :()

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
it would be kinda cool to see the leading family of north korea get captured and just subjected to physical and psychological torture experiments and release all of the footage online just for the fuck of it:kekCaught:

also i like how joe his wearing a tesla tee it reminds me of the podcasts he did with elon. legendary

Virtual Cafe Awards

Steingar

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I saw her speak live at my university back in 2016 I think. She's a really great speaker and her story is incredible, glad people are engaging with what she has to say.

Virtual Cafe Awards