November 2021 Music Artists

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1238 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the November2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:lainburger: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:Pdove: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:npistol: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ZinRicky

Vapor Number & Data Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zinricky.tilde.team
Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

♛シwayback.exe

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70RvXmDM4sA&t=44s&ab_channel=wayback.exe_
My first album, "Nick@Nite" is out now on YouTube, Bandcamp, and Soundcloud. (BC and SC links are in the YouTube description). The album is basically a collection of samples from what many would consider nostalgic Nickelodeon TV Shows and movies such as Good Burger, SpongeBob, Cousin Skeeter, and many more, translated into Vaporwave. I took lots of inspiration from artists such as Robustom and Millennial Dream Corp.; artists who typically make this kind of "concept" Vaporwave. If you have any familiarity with those artists, you will likely enjoy this new project. This album holds my very first attempts at making Vaporwave so it is by no means a perfect project, but just something to help me get my foot in the door and hopefully expand in the future. Enjoy!

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
So, this is a bit of a long one. this song kind of caps off an era/sound of my music for now. I hope you enjoy.

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/track/unfvck-the-world

それは何かの終わりのように私には聞こえます。この意味で、それは劇的な緊張とプロット構造のルールを満たしています。私はいつも物語を語る音楽が好きでした。あなたの曲は、シンフォニーを作成するまで、さまざまなレイヤーを組み合わせるのが得意です。これは間違いなく私の本の本塁打です

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

it's free:

index.php

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Check out my first album!

うわー、最初の試みのために、これはかなり良いです。短いですが、風変わりで気さくで、モールにいることの明るい面を捉えています。ループもかなりクールです。それを続けてください、私はあなたが将来思いつくものを聞くのが待ちきれません。

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70RvXmDM4sA&t=44s&ab_channel=wayback.exe_
My first album, "Nick@Nite" is out now on YouTube, Bandcamp, and Soundcloud. (BC and SC links are in the YouTube description). The album is basically a collection of samples from what many would consider nostalgic Nickelodeon TV Shows and movies such as Good Burger, SpongeBob, Cousin Skeeter, and many more, translated into Vaporwave. I took lots of inspiration from artists such as Robustom and Millennial Dream Corp.; artists who typically make this kind of "concept" Vaporwave. If you have any familiarity with those artists, you will likely enjoy this new project. This album holds my very first attempts at making Vaporwave so it is by no means a perfect project, but just something to help me get my foot in the door and hopefully expand in the future. Enjoy!

YEAHHHH MANNN

I really liked that happier by myself song :)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.