November 2022 Music Artists Thread: Thankful Edition

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, realthanksigivingturkeyoffical here; here's the November 2022 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! You know the rules at this point. In case you don't:

:lainDance: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:lainDance: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:lainDance: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.
Enjoy!

Virtual Cafe Awards

solarcorp

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
solarcorp.bandcamp.com

Roo

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
deepdarkdown.com
here's an original song i put out recently, and asked friends and fans to submit drawings of characters so that i could arrange them into a music video, then this was the result...

i wanna give some acknowledgment to @kiwishinshi from the october thread, because i think he was the last poster and he had posted some great stuff, especially this, i loved this track:

View: https://kiwishinshi.bandcamp.com/track/--4

Virtual Cafe Awards

kiwishinshi

Kiwi 紳士
Reaction score
Awards
here's an original song i put out recently, and asked friends and fans to submit drawings of characters so that i could arrange them into a music video, then this was the result...

i wanna give some acknowledgment to @kiwishinshi from the october thread, because i think he was the last poster and he had posted some great stuff, especially this, i loved this track:

View: https://kiwishinshi.bandcamp.com/track/--4

Thanks so much! I don't think I sent an update on this site but that album is now available on CD and cassette thanks to a little label that found us! The link to it is here.
The song you posted was pretty great in that tongue-in-cheek way. Not to mention the animation behind it!