Nuworld Mixtape CLub

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
netdenizenlain.neocities.org
DDS is launching a new ambitious thing that I have not heard of yet in the vaporwave community. They're launching a mixtape subscription club where you get a new mixtape every month. Higher level subscriptions include monthly physical mixtapes and there is even a level that gives you access to signed cassettes and hand drawn postcards with poetry and stuff. This is a crazy amount of stuff they are doing, and a crazy amount of music. 12 mixtapes/albums a year until they stop the service!

What do you all think of this? It seems wild!

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
DDS is launching a new ambitious thing that I have not heard of yet in the vaporwave community. They're launching a mixtape subscription club where you get a new mixtape every month. Higher level subscriptions include monthly physical mixtapes and there is even a level that gives you access to signed cassettes and hand drawn postcards with poetry and stuff. This is a crazy amount of stuff they are doing, and a crazy amount of music. 12 mixtapes/albums a year until they stop the service!

What do you all think of this? It seems wild!
i think this is awesome and thank you for the heads up! Ah and I love and miss getting stuff in the mail like mag a zines, so this is really tempting, a new tape every month shitttt.

Virtual Cafe Awards