dorgon

Violently Peaceful
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
dorgon.neocities.org
H8zAieI.jpg

Not sure if it was mentioned yet (or if its even obscure, the awesome face song has 8 million views), but I've always liked the epic smiley.

I first found it in like 2011 when I was like 8 years old, and its been one of my favorite memes since. It's even my pfp!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0

ALSO, here's some cool epic smiley wallpapers:

KxySzRc.jpg

mUsLgVm.jpg
bWPZmT7.jpg
CiW24Uw.jpg
Epic-Smiley-Face-Wallpaper reversed.png

sgTQxW6.jpg
i3T1MFF.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
H8zAieI.jpg

Not sure if it was mentioned yet (or if its even obscure, the awesome face song has 8 million views), but I've always liked the epic smiley.

I first found it in like 2011 when I was like 8 years old, and its been one of my favorite memes since. It's even my pfp!

View attachment 54301

View attachment 54302View attachment 54303View attachment 54304View attachment 54306
View attachment 54307View attachment 54308

Epic smiley should be a reaction, @admin .

Virtual Cafe Awards

GothMonk

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Boxerdog

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Two and a half minutes of the most impactful souls content.

I remember the day this dropped, a week or so later ninja havels were nerfed(again) and giant dad was the most popular build by far.
The last really big one if IRC.
I miss so much of that era, going on the forums and having darkmoon vs darkwraith flame wars, gravelording ambushes, forest tournaments.
Darkwraiths had sl5-20 noob hunting squads where people would try to get the most amount of kills and post it, People would do fashion souls but dress up accordingly not only to their covenants but sometimes to the location they used to hunt. To be a dragon head player you had to be using equipment that had dragon on the name or people would mass report your account. Gravelording used to be all about using extra scummy tactics that even darkwraiths would attack you first. To this day i remember trying to gravelord "the dark sheriff", he was one of the highest ranking darkmoons that used to use ornstein armor, barbed whip and parrying dagger, he was almost a legend given how good he was and he used to only hunt high sin darkwraiths and post stuff in cryptic language on the forums. Somewhere in the dlc boom people started memeing the game as "teh hardest game ever " which unfortunately made from software make a lot of changes to simplify it and make it more "balanced" and "fair" which ended up following though onto the subsequent games. 2014 dks was almost a different game from 2011 dks, So many things changed, you used to get 750 souls from the gargoyles instead of 10k lol, that would softlock most people from progressing.
I looked at the date of the video That was 11 years ago, make me feel old even though im not. :AquaCry: Sorry about the spergin its just very nostalgic.

Anyway the wall was one of my favorites, best done with buddies dragon spearing or shooting magic on each side of the thin anor londo bridge for extra salt, you could use the gravelord miracle on the thin bridge with a buddy on the other side and it would be really dakka.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
H8zAieI.jpg

View attachment 54301

View attachment 54302View attachment 54303View attachment 54304View attachment 54306
View attachment 54307View attachment 54308

Were you the anon in the /wg/ thread who was asking for more of these a few months ago? After I dropped the ones I had I found a few more on an imageboard scraper but the thread died before I could get back to you.

dorgon

Violently Peaceful
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
dorgon.neocities.org
Were you the anon in the /wg/ thread who was asking for more of these a few months ago? After I dropped the ones I had I found a few more on an imageboard scraper but the thread died before I could get back to you.
no but i will gladly take all of your epic smileys

Virtual Cafe Awards

i used to be obsessed with this video like you couldn't imagine. i still love it just the same today

same with this, just less

Hon hon hon frenchie.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Great thread.

A personal favorite of mine is Noted. I'm not nostalgic for it just interested in how quickly it died. I swear it only lasted for a day or two at most.
1677187534859.png

Penguins of Madagascar is also the funniest kids movie I've ever watched.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards