Obscure memorable old memes

SpeedFrog

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
waverlyflams (their youtube videos from like 15 years ago), the Fenslerfilm GI Joe PSAs, Don Hertzfeldt's rejected cartoons.
just to name a few.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Tenso. I dont know why i suddenly remembered it but here we are. I believe it's pre-2010?

Attachments

• tenso.png
    tenso.png
    598 KB · Views: 116
Virtual Cafe Awards

Junious

Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Albinoblacksheep was one of my favorites in 2003-2005. I created this thread trying to remember that so thank you. I remember playing flash games on there between classes. I remember one where you played a great white shark eating fish in particular. Any of you ever check out fark.com back in the day? It's still around but nothing like what it was.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The most obscure meme I know of is a youtube video and all it is is a computerised voice saying 'orange soda' with a picture of orange soda. I desperately want to find that video again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
This fucking orange and its shit eating grin. I went through a phase when I was 10 where I was fixated on this little joker. Its name is Mikan Seijin BTW.

I didn't expect to hear bubble bobble music in the first video

Virtual Cafe Awards

stonehead

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
argusarts.com
I still think "Bike is short for Bichael" and all of it's variations, "Cardi B is short for Cardiovascular Bronchitis", "T Pain is short for Tylenol Painkiller", etc are funny

I also smile every time I remember the old an0nymoose videos, especially the one's featuring Coach

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Tps0M-l64
The chaotic movement and weird facial expressions are so memorable.

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A few I remember that have to be at least 20 years old at this point:

All Your Base Are Belong to Us

Mr. T Vs. Everything

Ate My Balls

I was really into Mr. T vs. Everything in particular. I had an atrociously bad static Mr T vs. Super Mario page at one point and was on the webring way way back around 2000. Seems totally lost to the sands of time at this point.

The best one was this epic crossover:

Virtual Cafe Awards

nakadashi

Horny on main.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
kuro-neko.xyz
Circa 2016, the iterative meme of the moment was The Nutshack intro, you know, "The Nutshack intro but every time they say 'nutshack' it...". So there was this one which featured a Garfielf-style video each time they said the work. I bingewatched that shit and remember being baffled since it was my first exposition to post-ironic memes. I can't seem to find that video, so I guess it is lost media now.

Virtual Cafe Awards