OCCULT SYMBOLS AND SATANISM IN BRANDS ,ENTERTAINMENT AND MEDIA

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Why so many companies of all types of products have strange occult symbols in their brands ? From Triangles to Egyptian symbols, pentacles, seeing eyes and so many other mystical symbols. For example alfa romeo brand symbol is a reptile eating a man. Kush coma t-shirts has many satanic and new age symbols , symbols from the kabbalah, even the baphomet and upside down crosses. Google chrome has a strange symbol and many researchers of the alternative identified it as three united 6. Many people connected the google chrome with the strange theory of ADRENOCHROME. Also in the field of entertainment and show biz they are not few the incidents of artists or presenters doing hand signs or covering the one eye (usually the left one) or saying enigmatic phrases about their religion,their deities or future incoming events, disasters or something to prepare the people subcoscious (look the eurovision of 2019 with madonna and quavo and their ritual performance) . Advertisements with subconscious messages, news with strange numbers (like number 33). Music artists (mostly in the Pop and Hip Hop culture) have done symbols like the pyramid in front of their eye, Three six symbol, the hand sign that depicts the devil horns and more other. Also There are many artists who claimed to have sold their souls to Satan. Tupac told about the mysticism and occultism in the music industry and one of the last albums before his mysterious death was the Don Killuminati 7 day theory. In one of his last interview he said: i put the k in the illuminati because im gonna kill it, also he claimed he sold his soul in songs when thugz cry and smile. Personally i believe that the music can have extreme infuence in our minds and the type of music we are hearing determines our quality and our psychology of our life. I believe with music the secret-dark centers of domination and thought can import an ideal thought pattern that interests them. Since 1944 ( i think so) the music industry is been controlled by the Rockefeller foundation ( Rockfeller controls entertainment, media and Rothschild controls bank system, politics and geopoliticalls) and decided to set the frequencies to 440hz, i dont know for you but i feel dark energy and brain fog when hearing their music or radio. Many people of the spiritual field claimed that the musics right frequency setting is 435 hz. Moreover we all know that the angel of music was the lucifer and this explains a lot of the corruption and darkness of the music industry. My current conclusion is that the fields of entertainment, the music, hollywood and many multinational Companies are under the influence of the dark side (i believe these people have the power nowadays and they always had it ). My second current conclusion is that they are doing this for marketing. However this is just my opinion and it is obviously temporary because if you are chasing the truth you cant be absolute . I want to hear your opinions about this current subject.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Most of the Time saturn is one of the most popular ones shown in the media.

which may as well entertain the idea of the SaturnTimeCube theory. I do not really know what it is all about but I did hear of it on reddit. I got my accounts back after the suspension and am working on getting more karma on the site.

I will investigaite what i find after. I have to wait 24hrs now. I am on hour 18

Virtual Cafe Awards