Official Agora Road Steam Group! |TFC Server now Open! Come Join us!| HELP NEEDED - We need someone to help set up a TF2 server

I have (with permission) created an official steam group for all members here in Agora!

Our official tags there is [Agora] so when you have the time come join us and set your tags to [Agora] next to your username when you edit your account!

1640321979007.png

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/AgoraRoads

SERVERS

TFC: Ready! First annual game tomorrow!
TF2: TBD
MINECRAFT: TBD
TERRARIA: TBD
BLOCKLAND: TBD
DUCK GAME: TBD

Any games you wish to suggestion, post them here!

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Attention, if have an additional router or are familiar with port forwarding with Valve please come forward because I want the steam group to have dedicated servers of their own, but I don't have a router of mine own to do this. (My family router is owned by the service providers we use)! It would be very nice to have our first game on either of the two!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lukeas1111

My dad owns Microsoft >:(
Reaction score
Awards
Attention, if have an additional router or are familiar with port forwarding with Valve please come forward because I want the steam group to have dedicated servers of their own, but I don't have a router of mine own to do this. (My family router is owned by the service providers we use)! It would be very nice to have our first game on either of the two!
We could ask someone to use a server hosting site. Gameservers, PingPerfect, and Fragnet support TFC. We just need to find someone to be willing to pay for it (The lowest price I've found being 5.7 USD per month).

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
@Pangolin Has managed to open a server for TFC, it is currently under construction. I will be updating the description on the steam group to include games such as TFC, TF2, Terraria, and Minecraft for example. For now games like Minecraft, TF2, and TFC will have a "TBD" (To be determined). Once ready I'll place their IPs/names.

We could ask someone to use a server hosting site. Gameservers, PingPerfect, and Fragnet support TFC. We just need to find someone to be willing to pay for it (The lowest price I've found being .57 USD per month).

A bit late on that right now lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lukeas1111

Reaction score
Awards
@Pangolin Has managed to open a server for TFC, it is currently under construction. I will be updating the description on the steam group to include games such as TFC, TF2, Terraria, and Minecraft for example. For now games like Minecraft, TF2, and TFC will have a "TBD" (To be determined). Once ready I'll place their IPs/names.

A bit late on that right now lol
Dayum :(

Virtual Cafe Awards
We could ask someone to use a server hosting site. Gameservers, PingPerfect, and Fragnet support TFC. We just need to find someone to be willing to pay for it (The lowest price I've found being .57 USD per month).
Where are you getting servers for .57¢? Cheapest I could find was $2.14 USD, but more like $4 a month for decent server quality through AWS.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
I have (with permission) created an official steam group for all members here in Agora!

Our official tags there is [Agora] so when you have the time come join us and set your tags to [Agora] next to your username when you edit your account!

View attachment 12570

SERVERS

TFC: Under construction

Unturned is a cool game we can play , its god awful alone but with friends it can be really fun.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Unturned is a cool game we can play , its god awful alone but with friends it can be really fun.
Put the steam link here so I can check it out. For games that don't require port forwarding such as Blockland, Terraria, and Duck Game. We need to plan and figure out what day and time we can play on. I'm still going for weekends and maybe like at 3PM PST through 9 PM PST for some games like Blockland and Minecraft. Duck Game, I'd say maybe like five rounds or something.

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, if anyone here plays Hades star, I made an Agora Corporation on there for y'all to join.

It's basically a space colonization game with RTS elements! Been playing for years, so hope you find it interesting!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Oh fuck yeah I love Unturned, we need to play that

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lukeas1111

Reaction score
Awards

View attachment 12570

SERVERS

TFC: Under construction

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/518150/Intruder/

This game is super fun and it's on sale rn.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The server on Team Fortress Classic (TFC) is up for testing! Come join us!

SERVER IP:

When you install and start up the game, click "Find servers" and click the favorites tabs.
1640646825107.png

1640646839968.png

Then you wanna click "Add a Server" and that is where you put the IP Addess there, Click "Find games at this Address" and it should show the server itself

1640646954300.png

Click that and it will be on your favorites list and there, you'll be able to join the server by clicking the server name there.

We're only doing a stress test to see how good the connectivity preforms until we start getting problems. so again, come on over!

Virtual Cafe Awards