Online games

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
Would you guys be down to play on a minecraft server? or cod? really im just down to play anything. and im kinda bored, since i only have like two more finales until christmas break.

Attachments

• 1605140904812.jpg
    1605140904812.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 2,498
Virtual Cafe Awards

Brian LeFevre

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
What platform are you thinking? I'm thinking if it's PC, we could maybe connect on Steam and figure out what games we share?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
What platform are you thinking? I'm thinking if it's PC, we could maybe connect on Steam and figure out what games we share?
Sure! heres my steam
256729801 - Mung Daal
im getting my pc hopefully next week, but i have pc games on there

Virtual Cafe Awards

funkydelic-sama

ヅロンク ダンシング
Reaction score
Awards
index.php

:MaximLove: Sakura Wars!!

--

Since you opened this up with a classic SEGA game, may I interest you sir in PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2? Playable on PC & Xbox, completely free, etc.

Virtual Cafe Awards

confresi

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
I'd be super interested in a Minecraft server at some point.

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
index.php

:MaximLove: Sakura Wars!!

--

Since you opened this up with a classic SEGA game, may I interest you sir in PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2? Playable on PC & Xbox, completely free, etc.
im down for the phantasy star online
I'd be super interested in a Minecraft server at some point.
and id also be down to open up a minecraft server

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
also update, i finally got my pc, so i can play those games now

Virtual Cafe Awards

funkydelic-sama

ヅロンク ダンシング
Reaction score
Awards
also update, i finally got my pc, so i can play those games now
Alright, wanna do PSO the old, vintage Dreamcast one? I'm old, dude. Lots of private servers around and the game is now abandonware:

Or, of course, PSO2:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
Alright, wanna do PSO the old, vintage Dreamcast one? I'm old, dude. Lots of private servers around and the game is now abandonware:

Or, of course, PSO2:
just wanna clear up that i dont have a dreamcast, i have a pc though. id be more than happy to see if we can open a PSO server.

Virtual Cafe Awards

funkydelic-sama

ヅロンク ダンシング
Reaction score
Awards
just wanna clear up that i dont have a dreamcast, i have a pc though. id be more than happy to see if we can open a PSO server.
PSO is available for PC as well. Both PSO and PSO2, in fact.

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
Would you guys be down to play on a minecraft server? or cod? really im just down to play anything. and im kinda bored, since i only have like two more finales until christmas break.
if you got a minecraft survival server i will hop on unfortunately i don't have a console anymore and only have a pleb laptop or else i'd say let's run cod too

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

MugiNism

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
if you got a minecraft survival server i will hop on unfortunately i don't have a console anymore and only have a pleb laptop or else i'd say let's run cod too
cod4 still has a very active comunity on pc

Virtual Cafe Awards

QDBuckwheat

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone here playing Phantasy Star Online 2? I'm on ship 1 if anyone else is and wants to play sometime.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MikeJacksons

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm definitely down for some gaming sessions! Whether it's exploring the endless possibilities of Minecraft, diving into the action-packed world of Call of Duty, or trying out something completely new, count me in. It sounds like you're itching for some excitement to break up the monotony of those final exams before Christmas break.
If you're ever looking to switch things up and take a break from the digital realm, consider giving double deck pinochle a try. It's a classic card game that offers a fun and strategic gameplay experience, perfect for unwinding and enjoying some friendly competition.

Last edited:

nezuchi

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
pinchese.github.io
I'm definitely down for some gaming sessions! Whether it's exploring the endless possibilities of Minecraft, diving into the action-packed world of Call of Duty, or trying out something completely new, count me in. It sounds like you're itching for some excitement to break up the monotony of those final exams before Christmas break.
If you're ever looking to switch things up and take a break from the digital realm, consider giving double deck pinochle a try. It's a classic card game that offers a fun and strategic gameplay experience, perfect for unwinding and enjoying some friendly competition.
chatgpt andy