Opinions on New "Com Truise - In Decay, too" album?

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

Attachments

• 0021448130_10.jpg
    0021448130_10.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,235
Virtual Cafe Awards

lukewaarm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
From what I've heard (and correct me if I'm wrong), this album is a collection of demos from throughout his career that've been reworked/polished and released. I do think that some of the tracks don't connect with each other like they do on his other albums (which is something that I think makes his music so strong in the first place), though I definitely think this album is still great overall. Each track has its own characteristics that make it Com Truise-y and epitomize what I like about his music.

I actually really liked Zeta a lot specifically because it's darker/more ambient and much different from what he's done in the past. As the title track, I thought there would be similar vibe throughout, but yeah unfortunately it is kinda out of place.

I can't wait for my vinyl to come in, it looks so cool! I definitely love that a lot of artists recently have been creating unique vinyls like these.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
The vinyl is out, but I pre-ordered it a month ago it's coming in on the 18th! I'm so excited to add it to my collection!

I can respect your opinion that you liked Zeta. I actually never knew that it was a collectionof demosfrom his career! I just listened to him on YouTube and spotify. :pugPls::bartJAM:

Virtual Cafe Awards

EtymonLegomenon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This album simultaneously made me realize that I really don't care for synthwave at all and earned some of my respect for at least sustaining my interest for... most of... the run time.

Virtual Cafe Awards