Otherkin, Therian and Alterhuman

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I do not care about your nekosona, i believe everyone can do and be whatever they want as long as they are happy, but don't you think acting like that, that name, pfp, short amount of time in this place, and the misterious circumstances of your arrival, i don't know, it's kinda "sus" you know, might be a fed, or a troll, or just simply be the person you claim to be, many possiblities, none of them good.

As long as you are not trying anything funny and follow the rules, do whatever you want.
"Furries are a psyop." - weird, I didn't have that on my Agora bingo card.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
This thread is gettin pretty wonky lol. I thought we were just sharing our thoughts on otherkins.
Love me conspiracies
Love me forums
Vaperwave's alri'te
Ate me furries
Ate me degeneracy
Simple as.

Virtual Cafe Awards
jesus fucking christ what a bait
beetween that, the ""neko gender"" (seriously your gender is being a cat? what kind of dreamsexual bullshit is this), the unprovoked trans talk, the fucking otherkin affiliation -knowing it's one if not the most ridiculed internet sub culture/social group- and the fact it's your first forum post I'm now 100% sure you're a troll. I mean I went to special ed and use /b/ since I'm 14,I can smell retards like you 50 miles away
You're a dick.

Virtual Cafe Awards
you'll have to explain more about them i'm afraid. they were the internet's punching bag's punching bag. furry 2.

believing you were meant to be a nonhuman intelligence is a weird combination of existing world religions and the d&d monster manual. yes you can condense this to "furries are a psyop" but how? this stuff goes back to the start of the net and maybe has some origin in some isolated hippie commune that survived into the 80s and got on usnet somehow

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I expected a 4 page discussion on the intricacies of otherkin and thebians and what sets the two apart. I got retarded shitposts with people who think they're on /pol/.

View attachment 43961
They try to imitate the 00s internet, that's include furry bashing I guess.
jesus fucking christ what a bait
beetween that, the ""neko gender"" (seriously your gender is being a cat? what kind of dreamsexual bullshit is this), the unprovoked trans talk, the fucking otherkin affiliation -knowing it's one if not the most ridiculed internet sub culture/social group- and the fact it's your first forum post I'm now 100% sure you're a troll. I mean I went to special ed and use /b/ since I'm 14,I can smell retards like you 50 miles away

View attachment 43941
I can post my drawing of my nekosona to prove I'm not trolling, maybe when the day someone makes a fur thread.

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
What I am wondering the most is why you chose to be here.

Perphaps you simply lack information and foresight, but between the 3 main indieweb forums you kinda picked the only one that would agree the least with you.

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
I expected a 4 page discussion on the intricacies of otherkin and thebians and what sets the two apart. I got retarded shitposts with people who think they're on /pol/.

View attachment 43961
Therians think they are real world animals like wolves, cats, lions, etc. otherkin believe they are fictional creatures like dragons, fairies, elves, etc. Thats literally the difference. Also the therians generally tend to be slightly more sane of the two in my experiences.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I don't actually mind otherkin, and if you can truly believe in something that's considered so strange, I think that's admirable.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I don't actually mind otherkin, and if you can truly believe in something that's considered so strange, I think that's admirable.

In other news, being schizophrenic is IN, and masturbating in front of toddlers at the traffic lights is based. More at ten.

Virtual Cafe Awards
You're a dick.
Okay

I can post my drawing of my nekosona to prove I'm not trolling, maybe when the day someone makes a fur thread.
Please do I don't have anything against good old fashioned furry RP but it's the whole "it's really who I am inside! the human crust around me will not contain me for long" thing as well as the peculiar circumstances in wich you posted this thread that bothered me
FbC4vPgXgAAFcnj.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
137eba7ea8055c9a1e65eee5817050b5e627765f_00.jpg

Sage in all fields? What is there really to say to this? "I'm an otherkin cat and I believe in magic crystal therian" yadda yadda mumbo jumbo. I came, I saw, I laughed. The real question is, are you a housecat foremost or more of a taiga?