Otherkin, Therian and Alterhuman

Reaction score
Awards
They try to imitate the 00s internet, that's include furry bashing I guess.

I can post my drawing of my nekosona to prove I'm not trolling, maybe when the day someone makes a fur thread.
Seeing your profile, it seems you like touhou, you know what m8, you are forgiven, go nuts with the fur thing!

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
They try to imitate the 00s internet, that's include furry bashing I guess.
I'm just going to flat out say you are a actual retard. Do you even know anything about this forum and its culture?

I can post my drawing of my nekosona to prove I'm not trolling, maybe when the day someone makes a fur thread.
Well, if you aren't trolling then you're better off heading back to mainstream social media sites because you are actually degenerate.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Well, if you aren't trolling then you're better off heading back to mainstream social media sites because you are actually degenerate.
My brother in crack, we are in agora road, we are all fucking degenerates. :TooLewd:

Also what culture are you talking about? You have been in this forum for only 3 months (almost 4), the "culture" of this place always change due to the influx of users, but the principles of agora road are based on freedom, being the opposite of mainstream social media, we are the outcasts of the net, you can insult this person if you want, but you can't stop them from posting or pressure them to leave, that is like, going against the principles of agora road, you are the one who doesn't get the culture fo this place bro.

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
It should at least be acknowledged that having your first forum thread contain the words 'neko-gender' is not a good first impression especially when you start deflecting people's responses by spouting unprovoked political nonsense and miserably trying to ridicule them with baseless sentences with no backing behind it,

"imagine care what others think your identity lol"

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It should at least be acknowledged that having your first forum thread contain the words 'neko-gender' is not a good first impression especially when you start deflecting people's responses by spouting unprovoked political nonsense and miserably trying to ridicule them with baseless sentences with no backing behind it,

"imagine care what others think your identity lol"
you gave me kiwifarms tier comments so I give you kiwifarms tier replies, go back to kiwifarms or patriots.win if you used the term "degenerate" unironically mate.
what's your problem with xenogender beside "muh u beez autistic and sheeit" anyway? and why am I supposed to care about what a random person thinks about it?

Last edited:

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
trans right are human rights by the way, and dr*mpf and republicans lost the midterm like the r*ghtoids always do.
Holy fuck, stumbled upon this and PFC goin' hard on folks

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Wait a second...this style of posting seems familiar....I've seen it on other websites before...
That's what I'm trying to say, this cat person has no idea that they are part of the reason the internet went into the sewers. This website is in its form a 2000s site yet they mock it at the same time without knowing anything about it

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
That's what I'm trying to say, this cat person has no idea that they are part of the reason the internet went into the sewers. This website is in its form a 2000s site yet they mock it at the same time without knowing anything about it
Ironic given your own posting would have been modded pretty hard on forums I was on in late 90s/early 2ks

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards