Otherkin, Therian and Alterhuman

Mamisu

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
People will do anything for attention it's actually really sad. "Look I'm a cat! Meow! PLEASE pay attention to me, I'm unique!"

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not doing it for attention tho, no one in real life knows I'm an otherkin but I guess reading OP is too much for today's internet.
Could you expand on what you mean in the OP by your otherkin identity being a lifestyle? I'm interested how this works since you also said you were mostly private about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Could you expand on what you mean in the OP by your otherkin identity being a lifestyle? I'm interested how this works since you also said you were mostly private about it.
well obviously I have to compromise as a wagie, right now it's mostly just creative activities (drawing and also worldbuilding) and cat behaviors (like rubbing, purring etc) in general when I'm alone in home. I also work out sometime and would like to try out keto diet as well.

If I scratch the top of your ass, will you raise your ass in the air and wait for me to fuck it?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If I scratch the top of your ass, will you raise your ass in the air and wait for me to fuck it?

What do you rub against? And when do you purr? I'm interested in seeing your drawings/worldbuilding. Hopefully, I'm not being too forward, I want to hear your perspectives tho
I'm not going up in details but here's my nekosona.
nekosona.png

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards