paradox dreams is finally out!

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
17.png
paradox dreams is my first album, full of vaporwave, synthwave, lo-fi and chillhop influences!
here the tracklist:
act i (places that don't exist): frequencies (intro) - earth - air- haze
act ii (streatching time until it disappears): interlude i - sunset - midnight - sunrise
act iii (introspection in someone else mind): interlude ii - your mind - bubble tea - hermaphrodite butterfly - alone (solo)
act iv (broken fragments from fragmented memories): birds on fly - (with flashforward)

i worked for two years on this project, hope you like it!
you can listen to it on bandcamp (you can also buy it here, if you want to support me!), on spotify, on apple music and on deezer!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Virtual Cafe Awards
just listened to the entire thing, and man, I felt like I ran through it really quick. the quality of the production was amazing, very melodic and calming.

unfortunately I'm broke as ass or I would love to support your music. 10/10 recommended

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
just listened to the entire thing, and man, I felt like I ran through it really quick. the quality of the production was amazing, very melodic and calming.

unfortunately I'm broke as ass or I would love to support your music. 10/10 recommended
thank you so much!:D:

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

This is a fantastic album, really clean sound and amazing production quality, it's really clear you put so much love into this and it paid off. It's really easy listening, everything is so smooth and calm sounding. My favorite track is bubble tea, I like the unique use of vocal samples and the way they don't form words, but just sort of feel like another sound at the forefront of the track. It also makes that sample from Arrested Development(?) in bubble tea that has coherent speech feel more impactful. I love how that unique use of vocal samples is present in other tracks, too, it feels like a unifying feature. The whole album is gorgeous and very cohesive.

terrapinplaza

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Just got finished listening, I really enjoyed this album! I think my favorite tracks were Ocean, Haze, and Sunrise. Haze in particular has a very nostalgic feel to it. Very chill vibes. I'm super impressed, especially given that this was your first album! I listened on spotify but definitely planning on scooping on bandcamp too. :)

Virtual Cafe Awards