Perfecting the Art of Photographic Memory and Information Recall

Got another one for the good olde /x/ board! a little warning, I heard Tupla's can be dangerous but i havent research Tupla's fully
Moving Mary Jane GIF by nic a

Practice makes the memory perfect. Or the Art of Photographic Memory and Information recall. Since I never see it float by Ix/, we're going to discuss how all of you can strengthen your mind for other practices as listed.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Spell casting
- Meditation
- Instant recall
- Repair years of drinking
- Fortify memory and creativity when using weed
- Get your ADHD working for you instead of against you.
- Build a proper and functioning Tulpa that you can use all your life.
- Students: Absorb information like a sponge

The human mind is amazing in it's ability to recall, sort and develop information. Some of the nuttier of you I suspect will find this handy.
When I was growing up in Catholic school it was a time that you could not have ever graduated grade 6 without knowing about 300 pages of text memorized about meaningless tripe. Everything from canonical law, lord's prayers, hymns, chants, what have you. These are the techniques as I learned them in a time everyone learned latin while in school regardless of their inclination.

You would be surprised what the young mind absorbs when it has no preconceived idea of the limitations of memory. To this day I have the entire CS Lewis collection memorized and could rewrite it from nothing if I was required. But that was a common theme before education shit the bed and turned into a baby sitting service. You were taught how to use the computer on top of your neck.
future los angeles GIF

Meditation is only a small part of the process. A tulpa is a small part of the process, I've got five of them for different tasks. This however is the full method to creating a mind that absorbs information and presents it correctly every time. If there is time this morning I will discuss how to perform flash calculation. But before any of the neat and super fancy mind tricks can be used, a person's memory must become the hardened tool it needs to be. And that requires kicking in the back door of your mind to expand memory. Think of it like sticking 64 gigs of memory in your cabesa's.

You are going to need space to move ideas around and it's got to be organised. These techniques do not require a website or a book or anything. Only thing needed is yourself, this information and 30 minutes a day. So first some basic meditation techniques used in Old School Catholic school.
If you think buddist monks were the only ones floating off floors and performing mental gymnastics, you would be mistaken. Catholic monks were trained to be living libraries and calculators. They would be sent to areas of the world with a collection of millions of pages of religious nonsense, procedures, processes, law. Everything. TO this day, I still have no idea I still have no idea why I recall the entire collection of philosophy of Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite nor why it was that important in fifth grade.

However you all were born with a photographic memory. We never lose it. People just lose the ability to USE it. Actually, more correctly, people misplaced the access to it.

You learned phenomenal things as a small child — languages, social skills, etc. THEN, you went to school to learn a superior way to learn, or so we are led to believe. Statistics show that once we enter school, based on the rote – memory system of learning, learning slows down from that point on.
So, what is the primary thing that changed? You learned how to read! By learning how to read, no matter how ineffective it may be for you, you were force fed to learn it, or you were ostracized. A renegade! Some of those renegades are the same people that have carried over their photographic memory as an adult.

You see, the mechanics to learn to read, such as entrained tunnel vision, directly oppose you natural ability to access and utilize the photographic memory. By learning reading, a learned brain function, you gave up access to your natural brain function of the photographic memory.

Solution: You can learn how to access your natural photographic memory again by learning Mental Photography.
What's even more amazing is that while you are learning how to access your photographic memory, you start to see many other things start happening from exercising your brain this way. This can be done by anyone of any age.

So let's start with how to prepare yourself to actually take Mental photographs. Sorting them is a different task altogether, that's where Tulpa's or the original memory management system happens.
GIF by Bose

First though you need to build the foundation to drop a Tulpa into. A tulpa without real world information to access is worthless and a toy that serves zero purpose.
Process 1 - Relaxing the mind with the Kundalini visualization.
"If I had Eight Hours to chop down a Tree, I'd spend Six hours Sharpening the axe.
-Abraham Lincoln

I'm going to show Kundalini meditation techniques to start, for those that care it's part of the vedic tradition. Over the years from being a young man to now I've found that the Catholic schools taught a very sloppy
and slow method to developing the proper mental state usually built with Nun's and rulers across hands/heads/necks. Since most of you under the age of 30 have never had an adult touch you during ages 1-18 to
reenforce mental development in a school setting by pain, I'm going to have to show you all how to use tools to strengthen soft, doughy minds to prepare for the challenges coming for all of you.

Memorization by association is the end goal of the process. Association is one of the first things that you will learn when it comes to obtaining a photographic memory.

This comes in useful for things like first encounters. You never have to worry about remembering a persons name because you will know how to associate their name with something that will allow you to remember who they are.

An example of this would be associating the name of a tall person named Ben with Big Ben. This is the premise behind association. Using something that will remind you of a particular word or in this case name. It may be unrelated or even nonsensical. The important thing is to make sure it is something that will allow you to recall the original information. The other method I'm going to show you is Image Association. Image association is another way to help remember people, places, and numbers. Basically, it is the use of images to invoke recall. So using the same example of a tall man named Ben. Instead of thinking of the words Big Ben for association, you would picture the Big Ben tower. This is one of the ways to enjoy the benefits of a photographic memory without having to be born with it. It makes remembering things easier.

These are just two examples of how you can train your own memory to take on the benefits of a photographic memory. There are a number of places that you can pick up more information on how you can train your memory. There are books, video and audio series to assist you and it is important to remember that practice is essential to being able to train your memory.

Since most of you are easily distracted because the modern education system has built you useless on purpose plus given 99% of you really dumb ideas on how the mind works. Kundalini practice has some great tools to use in order to slip into the required mental state to start the process of association and honing the mind to crystal clear lucidity.

First step is learning how to zone out and fix the mind in the proper receptive state and placing your mind outside your body in a good mood. Mood, the way you feel, has a lot to do with association.

trippy sci-fi GIF by Stefanie Franciotti
(A) Relaxing the body

1. Lie comfortably on your back. Close your eyes. Take three deep breaths imagining that you are exhaling all your worries and tensions with each out-breath, and inhaling deep feelings of relaxation and
peacefulness, with each in-breath.

2. Direct your attention to your feet. Imagine that they are becoming warm, as through steeped in warm water, with currents of warmth flowing through them. They gradually become very pleasantly relaxed and
heavy

3. Repeat these with your legs, thighs hips lower and upper back, shoulder, hands, wrists, lower arms, upper arms, chest, stomach, abdomen. Progressively your feeling of relaxation deepens...heavy and warm...

4. Now imagine the same with your neck, back of head, scalp, forehead, eyes and eyeballs. Let your mouth open slightly, with your tongue lying limp inside; then your jaws, chin and throat get relaxed. Now you are
in state of very deep relaxation... Heaviness and warmth....

5. Next, imagine you are going down in an elevator, 20 floors downwards. As you count each passing floor, from 1 to 20, you become more and more totally relaxed. Then, when you reach the bottom and the levator
doors open, you find yourself in a beautiful scene:
perhaps a garden, a mountain vale, or a solitary beach... It is some place where you have been before, and so you easily you recall those earlier feelings of being at peace with yourself, with nature, and the entire
Universe...

6. Suddenly, you realize that you are no longer alone. there is someone with you. He or she is someone you trust and like very much... It is a person you are or were very intimate with, someone with whom you are
totally relaxed.... It feels so good to be with that special companion that your whole being is filled with joy....contentment with yourself without judgement

Second Step now that your body is relaxed, you must shut down the monkey mind. Chattering, noisy, full of thoughts zipping around. Like a tree full of monkeys making a lot of noise about nothing. Don't bother contemplating it, that's your subconscious and conscious mind throwing ideas around and battling over them. To get the memory bank working for you, you have to act as your own referee. Both your subconscious and conscious brain need to be given some box time to settle down. So you distract it, or 'trick' yourself into letting go for the moment.

(B) Relaxing the Mind.
1. Then you realize that you are alone again... You find yourself lying there alone in that relaxing place, fully grounded to the earth beneath you. And you now begin to imagine a fine tube inside you, extending from
the bottom of your body to the crown of your head. You imagine that there is a fluid inside the tube, rising slowly within it like the mercury in a thermometer...

2. The fluid in the tube begins to rise, and to change colour kaleidoscopically as it rises, taking up all the colors of the rainbow. At the bottom of the tube the fluid is violet; midway to your navel, indigo; navel, blue; heart-region, green; throat, yellow; forehead orange, and at the crown, red...

3. Finally, when the fluid reaches the crown of your head, it magically fountains out through a very fine hole there. It covers and bathes you entire body, and your very being, with a feeling of peace, total calm, and contentment. ..You feel as through you have become an inert doll made of salt, which has been dipped into the sea, so that you melt totally. ...You become one with the surrounding ocean

Third step. Auto-programming or Tupla's. I mentioned earlier that I have five of them. The first one I built when I was 8 years old was a house and in my house I have hundreds of rooms. Each room has something unique and different in it to associate a task. The rest of my Tupla's are librarians that understand the house. Each tulpa acting as a librarian understands different things. I have a handy man that memorizes fixing stuff, very handy when I need to absorb youtube videos of car repair or carpentry or whatever physical stuff I need to learn that I don't have the physical process down.

Another knows where technical information is and sorts it for me like a infinite database of useless and useful facts, stats, news, places, names, things. I even made a cook to memorize recipes to impress friends and family with a recipe I see happen once. My fourth is a 'wizard", he wanders around spouts spells, meditations, psychic defense, etc. Anything that I don't need in the other 99.9% of my life he deals with.

To make that happen though, you need to build a foundation to contain and visualize the information you have at your disposal. The next three sections is the meat of getting it going.

Art Design GIF by dualvoidanima
(C) Tulpa construction

1. Next, imagine that you are in a "special place" of your very own. It is your sanctuary, where you can be highly creative and productive. It is a secret place, where you can also meet your personal adviser or
guru....Perhaps it is a room with a panoramic view...a room that you have furnished with great care....There is a large whiteboard with highlighter pens, two full-length mirrors, and other things that you need...

2. So you are now in that "special place" of yours.... You are facing the whiteboard, and you slowly walk up to it. You pick up a yellow highlighter pen, uncap it, and begin to write the syllable "Kleengº. You also say this to yourself mentally, say six times....If your mind wanders, as it possibly may, let it do so....when you remember the sound again, just repeat it some more, for as long as you wish, until your mind is calm and
relaxed.

3. Then, on that whiteboard of your mind, you begin to write in yellow again... You write a brief, positively-worded affirmation about your goals.... It is in the present tense, as if you have already achieved what you wanted. You also repeat the affirmation to yourself mentally, or even out aloud if you wish: " easily achieve...(whatever your goal is). And finally, you visualize it too. You visualize a past success in detail, and then visualise in full detail that your present goal too is already achieved...Your friends and wellwishers are shaking your hand and congratulating you... and it feels truly wonderful to be such an outstanding achiever.

D) Reinforcing & Anchoring
1. You are now in a deeply relaxed and self-confident state. You are therefore ready to reinforce your own self-programming, by looking into the mirror of your mind and visualising the positive outcomes you want in your life. You do so by using all three of your thinking modalities (see "E" below)--viz. the visual (i.e. images), the auditory (i.e. sounds), and the kinesthetic (i.e. feelings).

2. So you turn next to the two mirrors that you have in your "special room".... The first mirror has a blue frame, and in it you visualize in detail your problem situation, whatever it is that you want to change.

Immediately thereafter you look into the second mirror, which has a white frame, and is to the left of the first one....In it you see the solution, the desired new situation, clearly and in vivid detail. And you feel the joy of achievement

3. Repeat this process of seeing the problem and the solution a number of times. Each time you see the problem in the blue-framed mirror, you immediately see the solution in the white-framed mirror to the left of it. And each time you see that solution, you form a circle with your thumb and forefinger, and say "Yes, I can". This anchors your feelings of confidence and enthusiasm, and triggers them off each time you repeat this special gesture or anchor....
4. It is now time to invite your personal adviser or guru into your "special place". He or she may be someone you actually know, or someone that you simply imagine. It is a being who is very wise and resourceful.... Visualize the person clearly, and ask for advice. ...Imagine getting exactly the advice you need.

5. Finally you end your meditation, by gradually counting from 20 to 1. As you pass 15, and also at 15 and 10, you tell yourself *1 come up feeling relaxed and alert" ..You then go about your daily activities enthusiastically, feeling progressively better each time you practice the technique.

Like anything practice makes perfect. This includes building your memory to uber status and the stuff you want to memorize and recall.

Art Design GIF by dualvoidanima
(E) Daily Practice

1. Regular practice makes the process more and more enjoyable, and also improves the effect. So do it twice a day for 15 to 20 minutes, just after waking up in the morning, and just before sleeping at night and if
possible, a third time at midday. And do it regularly for 21 days, which is the time needed to create a new habit.

2. The Visual, the Auditory, and the Kinesthetic modalities refer to the three main ways in which the human mind thinks, according to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)--viz. images, sounds and feelings, respectively

3. The colors in the tube are the rainbow colors "VIBGYOR".

4. While visualizing, it is not important to have your images picture-perfect: it is the feeling of vividness that causes the effects of relaxation, not the perfection of the imagery.

5. You will be able to use the syllable "Kleeng as a keyword or mnemonic-along with your thumb-circle anchor-anytime in your daily round, and it will trigger off your feelings of relaxed confidence, optimism, and enthusiasm

I hope this helps some of you build better lives. Again, it's sad that most of the schools do not teach kids how to think, or use their brains. Instead, education has become a mass of bullshit and propaganda to make people feel better about their shitty countries respectively. I've groomed the techniques above to help ANYONE develop their memory.

In a month or so I'll write another one of these to teach you how to do incredibly complex math in your heads without anything but your minds.

If you have ANY else to add, throw it below. I'm always interested in new learning techniques and brain hacks.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これは興味深い読み物です。私はこの方法を試してみるかもしれません。誰かが自分の脳で直接画像をキャプチャすることが可能であるなら、私のカメラは無価値です

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

The reason people say tulpas are dangerous is because oftentimes people trying to "create" a tulpa pretend they can see the creature in their physical space, pretend to talk to it, pretend something is there, and basically uhhh roleplay psychosis pretty much every second of every day. This can cause actual psychosis, which is not a great thing to experience and is not controllable. Most people who do this are also trying to create a hallucination of a waifu or something which means they're probably not super stable to begin with.

The way this guy talks about tulpas isn't that I don't think, it seems pretty different from the dangerous stuff people do. It doesn't seem to breach into physical space, it seems like it's just in the garden of thoughts this guy has. It's also not like he's pretending 5 people are with him every second of every day.

PepSiDawgwitcanThis instructional seems safe and honestly like a helpful thought practice if you can do it. I really want to know about the math one, I'm trash at math.

milk

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Up to this day I had no idea what all these terms meant. I'm pretty sus about all of this but i don't think I've got much to lose. I'll update if anything changes after trying these out. Just in time for school too, maybe I'll get a 4.0 gpa or something!

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Up to this day I had no idea what all these terms meant. I'm pretty sus about all of this but i don't think I've got much to lose. I'll update if anything changes after trying these out. Just in time for school too, maybe I'll get a 4.0 gpa or something!
Did it work out for you? Did you find this effective? I want to really get into memory techniques and am wondering if this post is worthwhile to take up.

Virtual Cafe Awards