What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Personality Tests

H1ssss

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
a-fortress-high.neocities.org
Dark Triad:
Machiavellianism 5
Narcissism: 3
Psychopathy: 3.8

Normie Test:
Lame Normie but on the line of Edge Lord

test1.JPG
test2.JPG

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I like aryuvedic doshas because they help you fix the areas you are lacking in and bring you into balance VS giving you justification for the shitty parts of ones behavior like 90% of personality tests are

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
This website has plenty of mental illness tests. You probably should not trust them, but still. https://illnessquiz.com/

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
I've gotten entp every time I take an mbti test
and for polcompass I'm exactly in the center somehow

Virtual Cafe Awards