NSoph

The Singularity is Now
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 49081
Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 74 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 158 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

"Neurotypical" oh god i wish, is a shame this is only based on autism, because OCD, STPD AND MDD is killing my mind and soul.
yuor pictor look liek peenor

image_2023-01-09_185351534.png

Mine is a bird.
Weirdly enough, perception is the only thing that is fucked up per diagnosis (hearing, proprioception, vestibular and associated motor skills/balance)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
1673295561505.png

This is a decent online quiz for autists. However, I am annoyed by the stubborn persistence of autism advocates to refer to autism as neurodiversity and non-autism as neurotypical. Neurodiversity is a much broader topic than just autism, and I am certainly very neurodivergent as a dyspraxic synesthete (and all the other ways I'm statistically outside the norm), and yet this test says I'm neurotypical.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 49104
Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 99 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 118 of 200
You have both broader autism cluster and neurotypical traits

...Ah.
Except many of these traits could also be attributed to other neurodivergences + trauma. So eh, bullshit test
Not necessarily bullshit, it's just doing what it says on the jar. It is looking for autism specifically, not other disorders. One of the reasons why seeing a shrink is important, many mental illnesses share the same symptoms.

Virtual Cafe Awards
https://www.reddit.com/r/nihilism/c...anzayeahrightsmirk&utm_medium=web2x&context=3: (6 months ago)
Your results are displayed below: Materialism vs Spiritualism 43.3% 56.7%
Egoism vs Altruism 40.9% 59.1%
Idealism vs Pragmatism 57.8% 42.2%
Hedonism vs Asceticism 42.9% 57.1%
Nihilism vs Moralism 55.0% 45.0%
Rationalism vs Romanticism 48.3% 51.7%
Skepticism vs Absolutism 45.8% 54.2%

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

NSoph

The Singularity is Now
Reaction score
Awards
image_2023-01-15_201133398.png

Didn't really like that test, got flagged with "Hobbesianism" somehow, not sure what it relates too in this context, but i associate it with monarchy and authoritarianism, which is not cool.
(After thinking about it for 5 minutes, it probably reflects my denial of the existence of "pure" altruism)
Don't know how i got any% in Spiritualism tbh, Altruism is just advanced Egoism (Cooperation provides the greatest personal benefits in game theory), Idealism is rated over pragmatism because i think the general decision-making process is more important than the result in a single case, but a good decision-making process is necessary for consistent good results, it should really be mostly pragmatist. Asceticism is just advanced Hedonism (Health, Hedonic treadmill, luxury costs money and money is bought with suffering), the latter three seem about right

Virtual Cafe Awards

eve

Professional Loser
Reaction score
Awards
Website
evvv.org
no surprises here ....
mbti - INFP

Attachments

• 1673836968858.png
    1673836968858.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 1673836941054.png
    1673836941054.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1673836931704.png
    1673836931704.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 1673836918498.png
    1673836918498.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 1673837278841.png
    1673837278841.png
    84 KB · Views: 36
Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
1673837499807.png

Theism, I believe in God (obviously)
I'm surprised at my Spiritualism levels, i still believe in very down to earth type shit, but i can't deny the stuff beyond that either yknow.
2,3 sounds about right.
fuck hedonism
fuck nihilism, life is an endless struggle, but a struggle with meaning and a purpose
6, no idea
surprised it's not 50/50 between the last one, there's a lot of objective truths but also a lot of subjective truths so it's like, complicated idk.

cool test

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Wanna try one of these before going to bed, so let's fucking go.
MBTI: INTP-A (I'm a weeb, what did you expected from my, the daedric prince)
Personality Disorders: this one came from my psychologist test last week "generalized anxiety disorder" (GAD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Moderate-Severe Depression and Agoraphobia (yeah funny), still, the meds had helped me a lot tho, i'm feeling super good and chill
View attachment 21894
View attachment 21895
View attachment 21896
View attachment 21897
View attachment 21899
View attachment 21900
agora roads member try not to romanticize their mental illnesses challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
fuck nihilism, life is an endless struggle, but a struggle with meaning and a purpose
This is not a debate btw, it's just an opinion i wanted to share based on the results.

Is funny, i never saw nihilism this way, i always saw it as the lack of moral objectivity, i think there is a purpose in what we do, is just i don't believe in the authority of the construct, morality is set by the society to preserver our own integrity because no one wants to get killed, not because it has a deeper meaning, you can give it an spiritual rethoric if you want, but at the end of the day is just a bunch of stablished laws made for us to not descend into barbarism, this can be a clear example of how societies see themselves, Japan will never admit what happen in Nanjing, Americans will argue that the Sandy Creek Massacre was justified.

I don't know, moralism always seems like hypocrisy to me, because there are so few folks that can actually kept their own words and actually believe them, but then again is not something i really care, the test usually did gave you questions about moral ambiguity, and because my ideas of morality is that it just follows what society wants to follow to reassure and preserve itself, not because of a biological concept (besides the survival instinct of course), Society is our biggest safeguard and at the same time, collective tyrant.

So according to the Zarathustra and this test, criminals are the real übermensch.
1673842481463.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: _TF

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
This is not a debate btw, it's just an opinion i wanted to share based on the results.

Is funny, i never saw nihilism this way, i always saw it as the lack of moral objectivity, i think there is a purpose in what we do, is just i don't believe in the authority of the construct, morality is set by the society to preserver our own integrity because no one wants to get killed, not because it has a deeper meaning, you can give it an spiritual rethoric if you want, but at the end of the day is just a bunch of stablished laws made for us to not descend into barbarism, this can be a clear example of how societies see themselves, Japan will never admit what happen in Nanjing, Americans will argue that the Sandy Creek Massacre was justified.

I don't know, moralism always seems like hypocrisy to me, because there are so few folks that can actually kept their own words and actually believe them, but then again is not something i really care, the test usually did gave you questions about moral ambiguity, and because my ideas of morality is that it just follows what society wants to follow to reassure and preserve itself, not because of a biological concept (besides the survival instinct of course), Society is our biggest safeguard and at the same time, collective tyrant.

So according to the Zarathustra and this test, criminals are the real übermensch.
View attachment 49739
I believe both are nihilism. The lack of a meaning in life AND no objective morals.
And I am apparently not the only one...
"Anarcho-Nihilism (AnNih or AnNil) is an Individualist Anarchist ideology who believes that life is without objective purpose, and as such, society, the state, and morals have no grounding in reality."
(It refers to Anarcho-Nihilism specifically, but I see that label as meaningless to be honest)
In practice, I am more of a pessimist when it comes to life. More of "what's the point in doing it if it'll blow up in my face?" kinda deal, though I am rather nihilistic.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I believe both are nihilism. The lack of a meaning in life AND no objective morals.
And I am apparently not the only one...
"Anarcho-Nihilism (AnNih or AnNil) is an Individualist Anarchist ideology who believes that life is without objective purpose, and as such, society, the state, and morals have no grounding in reality."
(It refers to Anarcho-Nihilism specifically, but I see that label as meaningless to be honest)
In practice, I am more of a pessimist when it comes to life. More of "what's the point in doing it if it'll blow up in my face?" kinda deal, though I am rather nihilistic.
Gigachad beyond belief, just stop being pessimistic and start hitting the gym and you can become the true übermensch.

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards

View attachment 49739

I think that's like, not how it should be seen really, because morality sure it's keep each other safe from one another, but there are limits to this point because, say, robbery, it's morally wrong right? but it can be justified because maybe the guy has to steal to survive and whatnot, or even murder can be justified. But things like rape or child rape are the walls of morality since no matter how you view things, those two things are never justifiable, it's a monster destroying a person's entire life because of their disgusting inhuman impulses and nothing else. If you should define evil it would be that, and other heavy crimes that are unjustified.
On the good side of the coin i don't know, because even the most virtuous man could act only for the attention, you cannot know.
Moreover even if people are hypocrits about their morals, doesn't mean you have to not care about it, if anything make your own morals that makes sense and apply them.
But uhhh yeah :blueskull:

Virtual Cafe Awards