Personality Tests

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I like aryuvedic doshas because they help you fix the areas you are lacking in and bring you into balance VS giving you justification for the shitty parts of ones behavior like 90% of personality tests are

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
This website has plenty of mental illness tests. You probably should not trust them, but still. https://illnessquiz.com/

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
I've gotten entp every time I take an mbti test
and for polcompass I'm exactly in the center somehow

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I found a better schizo test to the one I included in the OP.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
1654335592079.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
1657207230714.png

That's about what I expected.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

As you wish, glowie
There are few tests I didn't submit since I wasn't capable of accurately answering the questions.
g1.png

g2.png

g3.png

g4.png

(Stirner-Sama... I've failed you...)
g5.png
p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

p4.png

(Concerning...)
As for my colour...
colour.png

But none of those really matter.
The only important one is this one:
KNEEL.png

You're all jobbers compared to me.
Kneel.
I could kill you in one blast:CoolKong:

Nephaneel

Brute of the Lagoon
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that every culture is valuable and that change is necessary and unstoppable, however the West (TM) has been changing too much too quickly with reckless disregard. I'm fine with most things, just in their own spaces. Fifty years ago, I would have been considered a liberal (in the European-meaning of the word). This test had a notable bias.

1657269206776.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that every culture is valuable and that change is necessary and unstoppable, however the West (TM) has been changing too much too quickly with reckless disregard. I'm fine with most things, just in their own spaces. Fifty years ago, I would have been considered a liberal (in the European-meaning of the word). This test had a notable bias.

View attachment 32004
Or perhaps you are actually a closet fascists, nobody knows who or what you are but yourself, you can explain more about yourself and your beliefs if you wish, if i'm honest with my perspective on this (and i hope i don't sound rude at all, because english isn't my native language and it isn't that good to begin with), i preffer instant and quick changes, we suffer now thus sparing our future generations pain, we are making the change, embracing the natural course of progress, and accelerating the fall of imponent gigants, for making a new world for the ones who love, is not about the selfish and self destructive path, but the cooperation for a better self in a society, is not about the I anymore, is about the we, and gladly that society is striving for that way, is just that we decided to accelerate the flow of time, is futile to declare a war on an era, on culture and shifts in society, as you said yourself you could have been seeing as a progressive (i never understood why americans call liberals to people on the progressive side of the political spectrum) in europe, because as such, slavery was abolished, the sexual liberation didn't stopped, and obviously more respect and equality values for thus who needed the most won't stop in our times, call it what you like, but time will give me the reason (20 years at most), that's how things are pal, believe me, in the future we will be debating if human clonation is considered a life or if it is moral to be sexually attracted to androids, or the debate on where does flesh starts and where does metal ends, because at the end, time is even more powerful than god. (like in 100 years none of this will matter, so my pro tip, do not stress, enjoy life, get a beer, be with your love ones, and do something you like the most to do, that is the based ideology. :agpepsi: )

Virtual Cafe Awards