Phrases that piss you off

Mamisu

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
"you really shouldn't shit your pants in public" always ticks me off

Virtual Cafe Awards
Utmost hatred for "this/that ain't it, chief" and the Redditors and Twittertards who use it. A common opener rebuttal to any comment that goes against the approved opinion.

Carries the tone of "Just so you know, I'm better than you........"

How insufferable.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I can't wait for people to stop saying "out of pocket"
NEVER ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN I WILL BE 50 AND STILL USE THAT PHRASE :schitztroll:

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Hmmm, it's funny, swag is like Yolo, it fucking died in the early 2010s
Yolo is acceptable to be honest . I find it funny and cool for some reason

Virtual Cafe Awards

ThyOde17

Tree Spiking Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
"Free speech does not mean freedom of consequence" or comments in the same vein. By that logic, China has freedom of speech, your consequence may just be that you pay with your life.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Altghost

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I have found that (most of) the people who treat "science" as some universally consistent and all knowing authority have no scientific background at all. They treat whatever confirms their bias or worldview as correct and absolute. They label anyone who holds a different judgement as uneducated or backward when they themselves are simply repeating what they have been told.

I still remember when it was common to hear people say that we don't need religion to tell us what's right and wrong, or to be good. ...pretty disappointed to find out that as soon as people started to become less religious they just swapped "religion" for "science" and called it a day with the whole 'thinking for yourself' shtick.

proto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk speak gives me a brain aneurysm

"Heckin doggo wants a boop on teh nose"
"Does le narwhal bacon at midnight?"
"Banned for racism"
The last part is a heavy hitter. Cant call my fellow mentally impaired melanin rich folx that their knees grow.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Daniel White

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
"Let's NOT and say we did" circa 90's sitcoms, but I'll still hear this one being said sometimes lol