Losers going on mass shootings general thread

BACK THE BLUE
1703739089636.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards
night thoughts i got "yesterday" (very early tonight)(sorry prolly all i say was said already)

they feel vulnerable (or lack of), mistook, not heard and understood (basic theories)
but what is ironic - they could do anything else - but for them, to just hurt others
to prove (their) point - but what ever point? that others "got" shooters right, being losers, desperate for attention etc.? - if that sicko-fuck energy could be used elsewhere - but you see, that is not possible - you need (for that; shooting up people) no studying, no deep thoughts, understanding nor money per-se, skill (as-when, then) to kill - no effort whatsoever. --- no direction, peer review, sometimes even no plan - just hate, (weapon) and misguided sense of self, values and others... easy.
as i said "then" - power of destruction and chaos, (disorder) cannot be compared to the effort, energy and or lors.(*) (?)

imagine you are a loser and no one listens to you; finding scape-goat (in you, they see...) is easy, "like that" , as when you snap your fingers... and you leave (*) nothing to lose - really. you "lost it" , you found your "bully", you got plan, maybe (maybe) even some manifesto... you "won", bc "everyone else is bad, stupid, after you..." (ironic, as it is basically true)...

(mockingly)
your life ended the day you were born, society is fake, got no friends nor gf/so, you hate {group of people} now, you are "the one and only one, who can (to) see thru all this scam/facade...

but instead of hitting the rock bottom of imaginary and well, real hell - you decided to became one (hell to others) - to "serve justice", or whatever is rn "rocking your boat"... instead, as you should jump back on to your own two feet and "start anew", - there is only/just revenge. (cca; (*2))
"socioeconomic factors" my ass, we get it/you. brits even call that (from health standpoint) "shit-life syndrome"! but now, that "the end" is (somewhat always) near (and for some, well, literally; if that is, you have "it" decided) - *nada nada long tirades* - "boomers got it better" - yes, we know. now, the Question then is - Why?! (not talking "Boomers")
Why to make others suffer , and not to solve anything instead? dont you just really then prove the point to all those TechnocRats, Control-moguls and "Statisticians" (Big Media)!? doesnt that just make you look like an idiot - how many crooks like you were there already (before)?!
i dont say something dont have to be done - but not this, ffs! i get it, you are tired - we all are - but you must not! get pushed into "peg", bc Somebody (hello, feds) says so!
You, me , others too, just got played by some control freaks who think they got "Patent for truth"! - truth and what tries to be (skewed numbers to "lead" the point/message/conclussion)...

Fool - energy to shoot, but not to help...! (*2)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards