Politics and what knowledge does to one's mind?

View: https://twitter.com/habibiting/status/1761518616804258086

I was watching this video in particular and it got me thinking. How can you get to a point where you can't even enjoy simplicity of cooking/making your own materials, you have to provide "essential domestic labor" whatever the fuck does that mean? Does everything have to have some sort of productive meaning or purpose overall? It led me to thinking how politics brained you have to be in order to be so narrow minded that you consider cooking a conservative, selfish role when that is an essential skill for independence. This whole thread gives off hardcore authoritarian commie vibes. Can a human being not just enjoy their own hobbies and interests rather than the collective interest of the state?

It led me to thinking though, is there a limit to knowledge? Is there a point where it's better to be naive than knowledgeable? When do you just stop? I feel like if anything too much knowledge would just lead to the state this man is under where you can't even enjoy the simple act of cooking without applying the whole grand scheme.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I think there is a limit that can be exceeded, and its called 'being educated beyond your intelligence'. It happens in higher education all the time; people get degrees because they performed rituals of memorization and play Simon-Says with the curriculum. They don't have to understand what they're doing, or be capable of independent thought. These people should not be allowed to advance, but the institutions aren't set up this way. With the old method of apprenticeship, if you couldn't do the work, or you lack skills and talent, you simply were dismissed and not given license. There are no such masters in the academic world anymore, who used to not even admit people that were too dumb.

This as spilled over to the world outside education thanks to the internet, where there are millions of people 'doing their own research' with no proper method, no standard, no background, no thoroughness, and without access to the resources required for the scope of the subject - and then they come out thinking they know best about that thing. What makes this damaging is that they are then able to publish their opinions or misinfo to the entire world, in a way that makes them parallel with facts.
Repetition is one hell of a drug.

Virtual Cafe Awards

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards

I was watching this video in particular and it got me thinking. How can you get to a point where you can't even enjoy simplicity of cooking/making your own materials, you have to provide "essential domestic labor" whatever the fuck does that mean? Does everything have to have some sort of productive meaning or purpose overall? It led me to thinking how politics brained you have to be in order to be so narrow minded that you consider cooking a conservative, selfish role when that is an essential skill for independence. This whole thread gives off hardcore authoritarian commie vibes. Can a human being not just enjoy their own hobbies and interests rather than the collective interest of the state?

It led me to thinking though, is there a limit to knowledge? Is there a point where it's better to be naive than knowledgeable? When do you just stop? I feel like if anything too much knowledge would just lead to the state this man is under where you can't even enjoy the simple act of cooking without applying the whole grand scheme.

My political ideology is based on how many sets of 200 you can do. :tou5:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Antoine

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

This woman is pretty clearly leaning into the Stepford Wives aesthetic. Probably more because she knows it'll make a certain kind of person angry than because it'll please another kind. It's called Media Literacy, chud.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ashman

God's greatest jester
Reaction score
Awards
Website
deurachavich.moe
The average polititard honestly. "How dare you cook your own food for joy instead of participating in our prayers and tribal-monkeying! you [insert-stigmitized-group-here]!". We should honestly just ban politics.

Virtual Cafe Awards
My political ideology is based on how many sets of 200 you can do. :tou5:
Now i'll have you know due to my firm liberal beliefs i believe its unproductive to the working class to lift "sets of 200" instead you should lifting these nuts (the nuts of the government)

Virtual Cafe Awards
The average polititard honestly. "How dare you cook your own food for joy instead of participating in our prayers and tribal-monkeying! you [insert-stigmitized-group-here]!". We should honestly just ban politics.
I swear to god i saw this thread through another talking about how their ex was so miserable. Between the fact that they can't even have sex due to the fact of "all the suffering in the world" or the fact they couldn't even get a job due to the fact "it might steal from immigrants".

Virtual Cafe Awards
I swear to god i saw this thread through another talking about how their ex was so miserable. Between the fact that they can't even have sex due to the fact of "all the suffering in the world" or the fact they couldn't even get a job due to the fact "it might steal from immigrants".
I am 100% sute that ex was a lie tbh, not because such a person couldn't exist but because such a person couldn't date a wome out of fear that it would be stealing a women out of a melatonin enriched individual.

This woman is pretty clearly leaning into the Stepford Wives aesthetic. Probably more because she knows it'll make a certain kind of person angry than because it'll please another kind. It's called Media Literacy, chud.
do you act like a homophobic gay bottom in real life or is this a internet exclusive thing?

Virtual Cafe Awards

MindControlBoxer

Cyberbully
Reaction score
Awards
That is just people who are not satisfied with the way their lives turned out and blame society for them being themselves, like yea society sucks but you are yourself, under a different you would've still be yourself.

An incel in their 20s nowadays is a fat unix man in the 80s
A whore today is a whore in victorian england
A mma man today is a competent warrior in the roman empire

Those people think that if they lived under a different society they would be different when in reality they being themselves its what leads to them being what they are, but nowadays we have things like movies and games and social media where you can see other characters in the world and "live vicariously" through a different reality other than your own therefore giving them a more desirable reality parallel to their own, and when they see the fact that there is in fact an alternative way to their own personal reality where they are not satisfied with, it caused depression, sepukku attempts and the like

When someone says " the joker its literally me!" it doesn't mean they are the exact same, it just means that that is what they desire to be but aren't in this reality.

"a lifestyle none of you will likely ever be able to achieve & laugh in your face."

They cannot fathom themselves being that because that is not what they are, but whenever someone is being "that" whatever "that" is, that someone is happy and it clashes with their own reality, deep down that is what they want to be but "none of you will likely ever be able to achieve" because they are themselves and they gotta assume others are like them otherwise sepukku, because if you face it that there are others that can achieve the things you desire but cannot get, you get something like r9k or [insert tranny discord] where its just a self pity and sepukku pit.

Also LOL shes californian

Virtual Cafe Awards

Antoine

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
That is just people who are not satisfied with the way their lives turned out and blame society for them being themselves, like yea society sucks but you are yourself, under a different you would've still be yourself.

An incel in their 20s nowadays is a fat unix man in the 80s
A whore today is a whore in victorian england
A mma man today is a competent warrior in the roman empire

Those people think that if they lived under a different society they would be different when in reality they being themselves its what leads to them being what they are
1709128008918.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards
I just realized I never heard someone unironically say the word "tradwife". I also just learned that hearing someone say it in that way causes me to unintentionally wince.
Normal people don't actually say tradwife. Thats just mentally ill internet talk. This man has gone through the communism internet tier brain rot and it shows.

Virtual Cafe Awards

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
Me listening to the political person and their whacky ideology while i wait for them to shut up and leave so i can continue stealing copper cables from my neighbor in peace.
Mike O'Hearn GIF - Mike o'hearn - Discover & Share GIFs'Hearn GIF - Mike o'hearn - Discover & Share GIFs
ITT: Talk about yourself from someone else's point of view

Virtual Cafe Awards

Antoine

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
nerds_17.jpg
patrick-crusius.jpg

----------------------------
The Cowboys - the 'soiled doves' | victorian | Brothel women, Saloon girls, Vintage ladies'soiled doves' | victorian | Brothel women, Saloon girls, Vintage ladies
22c01e02f8aa10b2bc92d04e15f749cb.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------
The Wrestlers. first century B.C. Roman sculpture, the Uffizi Gallery. Florence It... | I saw the ...
The 3 Martial Arts You Need To Know For MMA - Evolve Daily
I showed a friend this site once. He found a thread where you were posting and said he felt genuinely depressed over how stupid you are. Like I could feel it, he was sad for the day.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I showed a friend this site once. He found a thread where you were posting and said he felt genuinely depressed over how stupid you are. Like I could feel it, he was sad for the day.
He is keeping the forum safe just like how he would be a royal guard and keep the royalty safe in England.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MindControlBoxer

Cyberbully
Reaction score
Awards
Is he a weird faggot furry too? Probably depressed because of that i think. Many such cases.

They're also the ones who do virtually everything of lasting note in human history. I think even a lazy cursory study of some great men of history would reveal that the far more common backstory is being the dork shoved in a locker rather than captain of the football team. Outliers are where humanity's value is concentrated. Weird faggot furries are generally far more human than sportsball people. They have more going on inside. There's more humanity to appreciate. More consciousness. They are my people. And suggesting that there's anything wrong with that on a vaporwave forum strikes me as completely absurd. You're probably an outlier too. Just a lesser and insecure one.

1696848053865.png

Heil Weird Faggot Furry Kid. And fuck you.

He is keeping the forum safe just like how he would be a royal guard and keep the royalty safe in England.

This cuts deeper that anything this retard could ever ruminate to say.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
...and then you cheered him up by sucking his dick, yes. You've told this one before.

Virtual Cafe Awards