[Poll] Do you have...Thoughts?

Do you have:

• Total voters

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
After 7 days the poll closes. Then I will add additional info as to why I polled something so specific.

Answering untruthfully will give you hemorrhoids btw

Virtual Cafe Awards

alix

Empress of the Transburg Dinasty
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixxd.neocities.org
I have the most wild thoughts in my head when I go to do simple things like buying bread

Virtual Cafe Awards

vulonkaaz

Pure Love
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vulonkaaz.zip
what even is this poll ? why is there "single sentence" and "multiple sentence" like is there a single person in the world that have only short thoughts and never long one ? or anyone that have only long thoughts and never short ones ? what if my thought ain't monologue but dialogue ?

anyway if you really got to know my head's full of emptiness more often than not (that makes me smarter than most of you it's more optimized), sometimes I have monologues either in english or french sometimes raw data and in specific occasions i have dialogues

Virtual Cafe Awards

myrriad

gas stove cook
Reaction score
Awards
Website
freckleskies.net
what even is this poll ? why is there "single sentence" and "multiple sentence" like is there a single person in the world that have only short thoughts and never long one ?
i have multiple "layers" of thoughts going on at once, some more active some more passive and "in the background". i assume the option refers to something like this

Virtual Cafe Awards

gwen

戈文
Reaction score
Awards
Is NPC just an alternate way of saying no inner monologue or does it mean something different?

Virtual Cafe Awards

vulonkaaz

Pure Love
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vulonkaaz.zip
i have multiple "layers" of thoughts going on at once
do you have the thing where you got like an arborescence of thoughts like multiple thoughts that all lead to multiple other thoughts ? I have a friend who have that, so smart that it makes her actually retarded

I only have like good old single threaded thoughts, thank god

(if that's what nochill actually meant with his poll then it was unclear)

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
what even is this poll ? why is there "single sentence" and "multiple sentence" like is there a single person in the world that have only short thoughts and never long one ? or anyone that have only long thoughts and never short ones ? what if my thought ain't monologue but dialogue ?
We will find out eventually. Some people cant conjure images in their brain as we famously found out 2 years ago, some dont have inner Monologues at all did we learn shortly after etc.

I'm currently wondering if some people really only have oneliners in their head.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Is NPC just an alternate way of saying no inner monologue or does it mean something different?

After the infamous "Some people cant conjure apples in their minds" meme many came forward saying they dont talk to themselves or have an inner Monologue. All things considered I would say this is part of being an NPC.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
I literally always talk in my head. I don't remember one moment in my life where I didn't have tons of thoughts. Though sometimes I get overwhelmed by the amount of thoughts and ideas going around in my head so I start to panic trying to remember every thought and start writing down whole pages with wierd random thoughts and ideas of mine. I've had more debates, more discussions and more interesting conversations with myself than with almost any other person ever

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
Also wierd about my thoughts and discussions:
The language will sometimes randomly switch to another language and sometimes even to a language I barely speak of haven't used in years.

Virtual Cafe Awards

alCannium27

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
My thoughts are... buggered, trashed, mixed up, entangled, intertwined, whirling colors and shapes like a Dali that's been in the cloth washer for too long... The fact that I can still function and even drive on the road, I'd imagine, is thanks to my meatsuit's reflex mechanisms carrying the noodles.

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
do you have the thing where you got like an arborescence of thoughts like multiple thoughts that all lead to multiple other thoughts ? I have a friend who have that, so smart that it makes her actually retarded
I have that, it's very useful when your trying to solve a problem but, that's only if you learn how to focus.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gwen

戈文
Reaction score
Awards
I chose no monologue meaning no consistent verbal stream of consciousness. Subjectively i would describe my experience as a mixture of responding spontaneously to the environment and selectively focusing on things i find interesting, beautiful, poignant, cute, meaningful, or otherwise pleasant. Language forms at various times on top of that process.

Virtual Cafe Awards