What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

(POLL) What do you prefer on the placements of awards?

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 908 times.

Change award placement style like tokyo nightshift?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Basically I am thinking of moving the placements of awards just like how it looks on Tokyo night shift on all themes. images are below. The only drawback is that if you are a phonposter you will not be able to see your awards anymore.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 9.24.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 9.24.44 PM.png
    329 KB · Views: 173
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 9.25.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 9.25.15 PM.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 58
Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Reaction score
Awards
huh? i'm using tokyo night shift and my awards are on the left not under. idk what you mean

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Darklife AOTY
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
I feel the left side would get too bloated, especially with patreon or level 3+ user's image flairs.
I agree, there's already enough stuff on the left on desktop anyway. I say leave it how it is now, unless you can figure out how to make it a toggle in the settings for users to choose.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

unless you can figure out how to make it a toggle in the settings for users to choose.
Bumping to request this. I just switched to Tokyo Night because fucktards keep picking ultra-bright colors for the chat that look like ass on the light themes, and I've already spent months with After Dark so going back to it would be a tired feeling. But having to scroll extra because of the awards' placement is bothering me.

Sorry for all the snowflaking :agangybl: