• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

Post cool VR websites

xesxss

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ide like to start of with one of the first virtual reality projects formely known as JanusVR (now JanusXR) The aim of this project was to make creating VR website much easier by using a markup language. They have their own browser application and a website called Vesta where site are hosted and can be viewed from your webrowser (No vr headset needed) Ive had some really cool experience in Janus and for a little while I had a relationship in this virtual universe. We would create worlds together and watch movies on floating windows. For me this is an early glimpse at what the metaverse might hold for us. BTW we should totaly boycot the term metaverse cause facebook is trying to take this dream from us! I think we could go with Dreamspace, Interplane, or maybe just refer to it by the term WebVR (the api has changed to WebXR however). Anyway check out this world of lains bedroom!

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

xesxss

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
So I found this site that has VR functionality. Its main purpose is to archive video game maps. It really cool seeing a map from mario kart or zelda skyward sword just loaded into your web browser! The preformance is great too
noclip.website

Virtual Cafe Awards