What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Post your projects (websites, music, artwork, etc)

Had a conversation with @SolidStateSurvivor and apparently there's nowhere to post your projects. Basically you can just shill out your stuff (preferably that your working on, otherwise it could go in the media category), and whatever. If anyone's looking for help on any of their stuff, I might be down, or you can ask around. If you need tips/tricks/ideas, hopefully somebody will give you some.

post your:

-websites
-music
-artwork (of any type) ALSO I WILL START A GRAFFITI THREAD IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

I'm out of types of projects lol so I'll leave it at that and you can figure out other stuff.

enjoy!

-tiger</3

p.s. below is a random old piece of my art that i found on my computer

Attachments

• InShot_20210811_115943638.jpg
    InShot_20210811_115943638.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 1,187

SolidStateSurvivor

Soon to be father of John Titor
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
As I went down a rabbit hole of CCTV screen gabs of bank robbers dawning pop culture Halloween costumes as disguises, this originally started off as a submission for the Agora Road e-zine. You can view it by clicking the image here:

*You may have to adjust your browser zoom for optimal placement, widescreen desktop compatibility only
cctvgoonsbw.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

<vengeance>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Had a conversation with @SolidStateSurvivor and apparently there's nowhere to post your projects. Basically you can just shill out your stuff (preferably that your working on, otherwise it could go in the media category), and whatever. If anyone's looking for help on any of their stuff, I might be down, or you can ask around. If you need tips/tricks/ideas, hopefully somebody will give you some.

post your:

-websites
-music
-artwork (of any type) ALSO I WILL START A GRAFFITI THREAD IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

I'm out of types of projects lol so I'll leave it at that and you can figure out other stuff.

enjoy!

-tiger</3

p.s. below is a random old piece of my art that i found on my computer
So I can post any form of art here ? i been wanting to share some sketches I've made I just don't know where

SolidStateSurvivor

Soon to be father of John Titor
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
So I can post any form of art here ? i been wanting to share some sketches I've made I just don't know where
I don't make the rules but sure, you should well post it here :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards

so sorry i never saw this (been off the site for too long)
and the emails keep going in my spam :mad:

but yeah post whatever u want, id love to talk art anytime

Virtual Cafe Awards