Predictions for 2050

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
2050 is going to suck arse and that's the simple gist of it. The way the tides are turning scares me and all I gotta say is enjoy 2022 for all its flaws as what's coming is going to be much worse. This is be a very blunt post and I do not intend to offend anyone with it but I have thought over this shit a lot and yeah, I'm not hopeful for what's to come.
Suicide

It will increase to a rate where suicide clinics will be available in most liberal nations as a right to suicide will become a human right I honestly believe. Suicide will be especially prevalent among men, as their mental health still gets ignored by uncaring governments who, unfortunately for them, can't send their excess male population to die in a war like in pre World War times. Stuff like suicide pods already exist in places such as Switzerland and it would not surprise me if they appear elsewhere in years to come.
sarcovenice1-1639073752.jpg

For many people there is very little to look forward to, there is a reason so many young people drink, do drugs, and party to excess. It's so fucking miserable out there and though I do not follow nihilistic paths of thought, as I believe struggle is important for growth and character, you won't be able to convince everyone that suffering is worth striving through with little earthly reward. It will be sad to see so many young people with great potential take their own lives all because we live in an society (sorry) that offers little solutions to their woes as more become sick by the day, and these lockdowns are definitely not helping.
f455ba8f9a265975791645c2b065e70f.png

This is only suicide attempts, just imagine the number for suicidal thoughts and mental health issues!

Incels/Men with Nothing to Lose

With the failure of mental health services, a growing number of romantically undesirable men, and the general aimlessness of these men, those identifying as incels, or can be attributed to the label, will increase. It takes no genius to explain why this is bad as you'll have young men dropping out of society and having no motivation to contribute when they are missing out on parts of what should be the basic human experience. Yeah sure no one is entitled to anything but when you have large populations of men who want to have girlfriends and some sort of genuine intimacy, yet struggle to get it no matter how hard they try, that should be a scary prospect for most people, in fact in a recent study by the University of Chicago over 27% of men under 30 reported no sex since turning 18:
"For most of the past three decades, 20-something men and women reported similar rates of sexlessness. But that has changed in recent years. Since 2008, the share of men younger than 30 reporting no sex has nearly tripled, to 28 percent. That's a much steeper increase than the 8 percentage point increase reported among their female peers."

Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN.jpg

What does this mean? Quite simply a large increase in male suicide, a lack of input from working age men, and unfortunately, an increase in violence and rape towards women. I've spoke to incels online and plenty are normal people who wish no violence on the opposite gender but there is not denying that many sexless men do and will as the number increases. I do worry for the safety of young girls as when sexually desperate young men run out of options, especially with online dating quickly becoming the norm and very difficult to compete in for men, they are more prone to attempt sexual assault. I'm from the UK and women have very little ways of legally protecting themselves it's pathetic, police will only do so much if you're being stalked or harassed, and if you're a young woman reading this seriously consider looking into more unconventional ways to protect yourself as not much help is really out there for your safety. I do hear people say "Oh educate men not to do this or that" but it's just not going to work, the gender divide is getting worse by the day and I will hate to see the repercussions.

Debt Slavery

You will own nothing and be happy. All throughout the western world everything is becoming more expensive and the cost of living keeps going up and up. So many people are in some sort of debt slavery to a bank or institution, no one can afford fuck all and if you do, lmao good luck. I'll use my home country of the UK for an example, let's look at houses
eab6f24ff206f4bc02fddf6677affbab.png

7cad0bca9c424279e2aed2f7f70294e7.png

An average UK home in 1950 was only £38K and £35K by the late 50s. For sure, mortgages were harder to get back then but the potential of owning a house was there with enough work and saving. Now on a mortgage the average person will be paying off that house for rest of their life unless they are quite financially equipped, and as you can see on the second graph people are now paying over 100k extra since the housing boom that started in 1996. Anyone who has seen modern UK housing installations knows building quality hasn't gone up either, many were propped up cheap in the 2000s to keep up with Tony Blair's very open immigration policies, and if you look at any of new towns and cities that were created around this period you can see exactly what I mean. I rather not discuss this any further as I'm no economist, but you have to be an idiot to not notice how expensive everything is becoming and how worthless the money we hold really is.
article-2292435-189CEA80000005DC-506_634x614.jpg

This was a change in UK costs from 2008 to 2013. Only broadband went down by a marginal amount.

Technological Slavery
We will be slaves to the machines and there is no escaping it. VR worlds, virtual sex, robot "friends", its all to come and you better get used to it as there will be no avoiding. In fact, the day of the internet was born was when true privacy died as ever since then your machines could communicate online and gather all sorts of information on you, disgustingly large amounts of that these algorithms probably know you better than yourself. I feel we have become too comfortable with modern technology and only when its too late we will think, "maybe all these fancy electronics for escapism isn't healthy after all." But we are all hypocrites, I'm a hypocrite especially. Videogames? TV? These posts on this forum? What are they really? Means of harvesting dopamine, that's what. The modern human is so devoid of natural ways of making itself happy now that a shiny screen gives them more mental stimuli than anything else could, they are the perfect pseudo happiness machines. They drag you in with all their practical uses and make you reliant for life. Most people would not even know how to cope if the lights ever went out and if you ever gave up modern technology the world couldn't and frankly you'll be left behind. We should have never let science advance as much as it has and now we are fucked on an attachment level, alas these developments were probably inevitable any who, but if we can it should be forcibly reversed.
1132481.png

You May Live To See Man-Made Horrors Beyond Your Comprehension

Not only will technology bring horrors to our daily life but changes in social attitudes and abuses in the scientific field. You think trans kids are bad? Well, I personally believe we are not a few decades off from much worse. Every disgusting and macabre sexual fetish will be legalized and you will fucking like it unless you want to get done for a hate crime for "-phobic" to that group of degenerates or another. Even if they can not make people nod their heads and agree to stuff as messed up as the legalization of paedophilia, there will be little kid robots or something fulfil these monster's fantasies, and as people see these sick perverts walking around in public with their robot child wife they will carry on with the attitude of "Oh as long as they aren't harming anyone" as no one has the fucking balls anymore to say "No fuck you this is wrong and I'll risk my fucking liberty to make sure people like you can not be around my family". All this evil going on around us and most of humanity will just allow it. What's already going on behind behind closed doors I rather not think about and some of the tidbits that have recently been released makes me sick; not sure if many of you know this artificial life already exists and its public information. They have created miniature brains with eyes that can reproduce, all done with stem cells, and it's disturbing just to think how this will be abused.
organoid-eyes_1024.jpg
development.jpg

Yes, that is a cell made from parts of human beings that's alive, functioning, and being used as a lab rat. They exist and you have no idea what else they are creating. It will get much worse than this and until more people speak up and say this shit is wrong more abuses of nature will continue as these sick scientists play God.

---
Anyways, I'm done writing this but I don't want you, the reader, to get the idea I think there is no hope and everything is fucked, quite the contrary, I believe anyone with a rational mind should strive through these hard times and work out the best way to come out on top. Yes, it will not get better out there but it doesn't mean you can't be better, and be an example for generations to come, so perhaps change in the right direction can come about. I wanted to discuss my thoughts on the death of freedom of speech, the potential rise in ethnic tensions worldwide, religion, the environment, etc, but I'll leave that for another post. I'll end with this quote:
4940964-Theodore-Kaczynski-Quote-Never-lose-hope-be-persistent-and.jpeg

Sources
https://nypost.com/2021/12/07/controversial-suicide-pod-that-kills-peacefully-gets-go-ahead-in-switzerland/
https://boingboing.net/2021/03/22/adult-male-virginity-soars.html
https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/03/19/why-polygamy-breeds-civil-war

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
they will carry on with the attitude of "Oh as long as they aren't harming anyone" as no one has the fucking balls anymore to say "No fuck you this is wrong and I'll risk my fucking liberty to make sure people like you can not be around my family". All this evil going on around us and most of humanity will just allow it.
This is the most poignant segment, right here. I've talked a lot to irl friends about what I call the Meme. The literal meme, that is, not internet joke. The Meme is, simply speaking, the idea that change cannot be achieved. As this Meme spreads (or, already has spread to all but the not-yet-beaten-down youth and true fringe of society), it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. So many people are so convinced that they can't do shit as an individual, that they've lost sight of even their ability to band together as collectives of like-minded individuals to overcome the larger things (or even the ability to affect other individuals as individuals ffs**) to the point that it seems to become overwhelmingly true that change is impossible. But it's not because of whatever the original excuse was, it's literally just because people are so convinced it's impossible that they won't won't try.

It's like some fucked up version of that MKULTRA shit they pulled on Teddy K., or some Orwell novel shit, it makes me wanna pull my hair out. I just hope there are enough other people as willing and angry as myself to at least begin to push the window over. Nobody's willing to be a martyr before they're starving or otherwise already in a shitty position, though, and a martyr is worthless before that point anyways, so hypocrite or not, I can't really do shit ormaybeivejustfallentothememeohgodohfuckgetoutofmyhead

In any case, I fully believe that old saying about bread and circuses is still all too true.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TRXTR

Classified Personnel Only Past This Point
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
krowznezt.net
This is the most poignant segment, right here. I've talked a lot to irl friends about what I call the Meme. The literal meme, that is, not internet joke. The Meme is, simply speaking, the idea that change cannot be achieved. As this Meme spreads (or, already has spread to all but the not-yet-beaten-down youth and true fringe of society), it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. So many people are so convinced that they can't do shit as an individual, that they've lost sight of even their ability to band together as collectives of like-minded individuals to overcome the larger things (or even the ability to affect other individuals as individuals ffs**) to the point that it seems to become overwhelmingly true that change is impossible. But it's not because of whatever the original excuse was, it's literally just because people are so convinced it's impossible that they won't won't try.

It's like some fucked up version of that MKULTRA shit they pulled on Teddy K., or some Orwell novel shit, it makes me wanna pull my hair out. I just hope there are enough other people as willing and angry as myself to at least begin to push the window over. Nobody's willing to be a martyr before they're starving or otherwise already in a shitty position, though, and a martyr is worthless before that point anyways, so hypocrite or not, I can't really do shit ormaybeivejustfallentothememeohgodohfuckgetoutofmyhead

In any case, I fully believe that old saying about bread and circuses is still all too true.
Funny enough, the literal definition of meme means the exact opposite of "change cannot be achieved" as a meme in memetics is the very agent of change itself.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Funny enough, the literal definition of meme means the exact opposite of "change cannot be achieved" as a meme in memetics is the very agent of change itself.
This is very true, I sometimes call it the "Anti-Meme" for exactly that reason, I just wasn't trying to overcomplicate a small post, lest I type an essay

Virtual Cafe Awards