Principles of Magic

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
Don't know how better to start this, so fuck it, chat paste time.

• IcarianDragons:
    i guess our perception of time is a human construct
  • Thermite:
    is it?
  • Pangolin:
    does time continue to tick if there are no humans around to perceive it
  • IcarianDragons:
    im too under the influence rn but your perception of time is just how involved you are with a moment.
  • Thermite:
    does time tick? or do clocks?
  • IcarianDragons:
    because eternities are literally just single moments to the people they influence the most
  • Pangolin:
    being under the influence is the correct way to ponder the intricacies of time
  • Thermite:
    >drunk reads einstein
  • IcarianDragons:
    so if you're experiencing this piece of time (moment), and your perception is it was unnaturally long, where is your mental state?
  • Thermite:
    imma need a lot of definitions
  • IcarianDragons:
    it's likely to be pondering something, experiencing a traumatic event, or a similar situation
  • Thermite:
    i need to be on your level mr. dragons
  • IcarianDragons:
    man, this is what i love doing. just not being present in the physical plane because it's so damn boring
  • IcarianDragons:
    every person who studies the occult enough to be familar with basic concepts realizes that
  • Thermite:
    time as we know it is a mental construct, and einstein would admit it as well. his theory is just a geometric proof of the identity of the kantian categories of space and time. without kant, there is no einstein
  • IcarianDragons:
    plus it's easy. to influence anything, you just have to tug at the little strands of action/consequence that brought it to it's present state
  • IcarianDragons:
    that's why crystals are so effective; it's like each one is a little knot, or dense piece of fabric of fate
  • IcarianDragons:
    kekw
    Thermite said:
    tfw mb for pandemi
  • IcarianDragons:
    "The Universe is mental: All is mind."
    Thermite said:
    time as we know it is a mental construct, and einstein would admit it as well. his theory is just a geometric proof of the identity of the kantian categories of space and time. without kant, there is no einstein
  • Thermite:
    not quite. kant wasn't an idealist
    IcarianDragons said:
    "The Universe is mental: All is mind."
TLDR: If you look at a single moment, it is but a summation of everything that led to it. Under that logic, if you can find the "threads of fate" that influenced the universe to produce that moment or result, you can effectively master reality. Crystals are useful *TOOLS* that *HELP* to focus and direct energies used for the influencing of these threads of fate/chains of consequence

Also, help me decipher this TOME of a post
>inb4 >>a magician never reveals his secret
fuck you i do what i want. learn yourself some helpful tricks.

Attachments

• Principles of Magic 1 (2).png
    Principles of Magic 1 (2).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 264
  • Principles of Magic 2 (2).png
    Principles of Magic 2 (2).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
>left can't into magic (plus conservatives, sometimes) ((easily))
yes, exactly because they deny reality

>magic is the active merger of your conscious and subconscious mind
hence why people perceive the spiritual easier under the influence of substances or extreme distress?

>dreams are the pathway to spiritual awakening
yeah, if you know the Kabbalah

>>2picrel, dreams are the first link to other spheres/planes/sources of energy?
that's why psychology is such a surprising route into magic; it teaches you how perceptions shape reality and how your knowledge of the emotional terrain lets you navigate it

>piercing the veil
is the trial of fire some magic circles talk about. some think there's an elemental "trial" to pass on the road to (enlightenment/more powers/knowledge), but I say it's just being able to accept all the building block energies of reality (fire/water/earth/air/(spirit)), and once accepted and integrated, allows better focus/control

>don't get angry because negative emotions are what they want from you
>>loosh farming, ya nerds

>As Above, So Below
related to alchemy. alchemy is not just the transformation of physical matter, but spiritual matter as well. the creation of the philosopher's stone is basically a journey through self-discovery

>Trauma creates a situation where higher awareness is necessary to overcome, and psychedelics can initiate some of that trauma

>Fractals
help me here

>rafting over the ocean of subconscious
you start alone, with nothing, and eventually build a great ship

>being open to the //possibility// of new ideas
"The sign of a truly intelligent person is the ability of entertain any idea"
-someone here, paraphrased

>be a hunter
do what works and keep forging on

>joe rogan bit
uhhhhh spiritual alchemy, dude

>conclusion
knowledge is power. I don't care who improves their situation through this, i just know it will do some good

Attachments

• SYNCHRONICITY.PNG
    SYNCHRONICITY.PNG
    991.2 KB · Views: 76
  • SmartSelect_20210523-123247_Mimi.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210523-123247_Mimi.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 79
Virtual Cafe Awards

estella

Brave Traveler of the Pixel Sea
Reaction score
Awards

It sounds like you would like the book Einstein's Dreams. It's a book of short stories all about 30 different dreams that a fictionalized Albert Einstein had while trying to formulate his theory of time. Borgesian.

I think what most people perceive as "magic" is the response of the universe to intention. I definitely think that we don't really understand how attention and consciousness impacts the external reality around us. I think there are secrets there that some people have discovered, and communicate in metaphor to others.

It is bad luck to be superstitious.

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds like you would like the book Einstein's Dreams. It's a book of short stories all about 30 different dreams that a fictionalized Albert Einstein had while trying to formulate his theory of time. Borgesian.

I think what most people perceive as "magic" is the response of the universe to intention. I definitely think that we don't really understand how attention and consciousness impacts the external reality around us. I think there are secrets there that some people have discovered, and communicate in metaphor to others.

It is bad luck to be superstitious.
thank you so much for putting this into words!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Interesting thought! there was a thread here I saw earlier that talked about language having the ability to manifest disparate realities, which is a pretty old philosophical concept. Plato talked extensively about the "forms" of things, and used a cup to demonstrate how cups take many shapes and sizes, but still they are recognizable as cups. How? Because there is a "perfect" cup, that only exists in the abstract, which all other cups are mere reflections of, and that this is the nature of reality.

Diogenes then mocked him for this by asking him where the true form of the "emptiness" residing in the cup came from, and before Plato could answer Diogenes tapped him on the head and said "I think the true emptiness is in here". An interesting theory nonetheless and one I find myself dwelling on every so often.

Virtual Cafe Awards