Professional shill youtube channel voiced by Stephen Fry

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I found this shill channel a while ago, it's a mix of corporate and government sponsored disinfo and videos intended to sway opinion on various subjects, all voiced by Stephen Fry.

Thought you guys might be interested in an obvious example like this, its always good to familiarise yourself with what a shill looks like, and the tactics they use. You can probably use this as a guide for what not to believe.

use this thread to post about shill tactics and how to identify shills

Attachments

• pindex.png
    pindex.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,248
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

Attachments

• 1626850683533.png
    1626850683533.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 126
  • shilltactics.png
    shilltactics.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 132
Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I hope that the examples on the green text within shilltactics.png means that this was made at the height of gamergate, just because the thought of someone making this image and claiming some entity cares enough to be employing cointelpro on 4chan over anita sarkeesian is really, really funny

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I hope that the examples on the green text within shilltactics.png means that this was made at the height of gamergate, just because the thought of someone making this image and claiming some entity cares enough to be employing cointelpro on 4chan over anita sarkeesian is really, really funny
You have no idea how LOW they will go my friend. There is no bottom in that cesspool. COINTELPRO is the dankest of the dank.

Also, fuck Sarkeesian. Its a stupid, unconvincing trap.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
seeing the word "meme war" made me cringe back then and makes me cringe now, don't get how they ever thought memes on 4chan were that important

Virtual Cafe Awards