Prophecy Anon Dreams Tell The Future of an Alien Apocalyptic Hellscape

This was originally written by an Anon in 2016, attached are files of the original thread
STORM4.gif

I don't normally comment on x, just lurk most of the time, but i saw this thread and figured why the fuck not I'll post.

I had 3 different events, might have to post them separately, might not post all of them if i get tired of typing, i suck at green-text btw so I'll just type it out.

The first event i had was when i was a kiddo, although i didn't realize it until i was older, but my parents and schoolteachers did.

Before 9/11 i was always (ALWAYS) drawing cities, and would put the twin towers in them burning, although i was like 4 at the time and i had never even seen them or heard of them, i did this in my agenda notebook, on the desk, on paper at home, all the time, nobody thought anything of it until 9/11 happened and then everyone was very quiet around me, they would try to be really nice to me, they wanted me to draw something other than burning towers, they never told me what, they just told me to draw whatever i wanted, don't really remember much beyond that though.

Fast forward about a decade and a half, i find my old agenda notebooks in the closet, and see 9/11 scribbles all over them from time periods far before 9/11, i finally went and asked my parents about it and they were extremely squirmy on the subject, but finally they had told me that i was drawing all of this before 9/11 and that they were hoping i would just forget, they had told me that my mother apparently predicted a bunch of plane crashes between the 60's and the 80's to excruciating detail (down to the exact locations they would hit) although she lost this ability when i was born.

Apparently my grandmother and my great grandmother had the same ability to varying other degrees, it's really made me question a lot of shit ever since though, to the extent that i seriously worry about my own thoughts.

Story #2

Significantly after this, but before re-discovering this weird life event of mine, i had another incident take place.

I had the day off and had gone to sleep, although once i had awoken in my dream i didn't realize i was asleep.

I lived out day after day, week after week, month after month in this dream that i didn't even know was a dream, however it was not a good one.

Eventually at some distant future point the space station was de-orbited, i do not know if this was intentional, or if it was normal orbital decay, or if it was even the ISS and not just one of the Chinese stations, however, shortly after this there was a limited nuclear exchange in which 36 nuclear weapons were detonated in the Texas gulf region, i am unsure what happened with the rest of the country though but i imagine it was catastrophic, services never came back.

Shortly after this came airstrikes, no idea from who, it honestly looked like some variant of Su-30 Russian plane, only a few however before those too eventually stopped.

About a week after this it got horrific, there were a bunch of anvil clouds that seemingly developed out of nowhere and large spacecraft were seen in them, not emerging independence day style, but as if the cloud itself was some kind of portal and these ships were sort of halfway loitering halfway in/out of the portal, the ships were large angular brick shaped, but had no real texture to speak of, they were a sort of solid stone/slate gray, and just sat there.

We never saw anything come out of them, all we remembered were screams, from everywhere, and these monsters that would peel the skin from children and parents and wear their skin, and they were capable of perfectly imitating the voices of the people whose skin they took, they did this to lure people out of their hiding spots and take them, killing yourself to escape them would not work, they could reanimate the dead (part 2 after this)

Part 2 of the last story:

If you killed yourself to escape, it wouldn't work, they could reanimate the dead and keep you on some sort of life support for the sake of experimentation, i don't know why or how but somehow i knew that if they took you that you were theirs forever, there was no escape.

However they also had large facilities on the earth, they looked like normal warehouses but the ones who wore people's skin were inside these, they would liquefy humans in here and keep them in devices that looked similar to dryers, and each liquified human was kept in their own, and we had a hand scanner we could use to find where our person's remains were so we could steal them so that they couldn't re-constitute their remains and make them suffer, somehow we could reconstruct the entire person back to what they were with this liquid.

However the ones who wore people's skin had these large pools ringed with symbols that looked similar to zoroastrian dakhmas ( i don't know the spelling) and they would fill these pools with the people's liquefied remains and bathe in them, and their children would bathe in them and drink them, and they would try throwing people in and if you fell in then you were one of them.

This went on until most of the human race had been wiped out, i do not remember most of what happened as this was a single dream spanning almost 72 years, eventually though their spacecraft were destroyed, most of the life on earth was destroyed, it had become a large desert, i remember there were still alligators though, and whatever had transpired had killed the sun, it was slowly dying, as if perhaps they had siphoned energy from it to escape, i don't know if anyone intervened on our behalf but i think someone did, but i remember i was walking with a girl in a blue dress, she was my wife (i don't have a wife in real life mind you) Part 3 after this:

But anyways me and my wife in the blue dress were walking down the road, there was a small ditch on the left side, with a few alligators in it, and a line of trees on the other following the ditch, we were walking home, and there were bits of these spacecraft everywhere, the sun looked like it was setting but it wasn't (damaged or something as i stated in previous post) But we finally got home it was getting close to nighttime.

I then remember her whispering to me very quietly, "we need to be quiet and turn all the lights off or they'll see us", we did this, and saw lights on the horizon slowly blinking out one by one by one, i don't know if the lights were really close enough or not, but i could swear i heard distant screaming, like there was a reason their lights were going off, as though even in our victory we were still being hunted, i do not know what our enemy was, we all just called it "Them"

I woke up after this, and realized i had been asleep for almost 14 hours, (normally i sleep 7 and a half) and that this 72 years of mine had all somehow been a complex fabrication of my imagination.

However, every single event leading up to this has happened so far again, every single last one, and i fear that either i am once again in the long dream, or that it has become reality this time, and we are about to see tribulation.

Other Anon #1: what events have come true, and what's coming next?
Russian invasion of Crimea, Iraq falling apart and returning to a fractured state, Syrian intervention.

The next things to come along are that the rest of the middle east falls apart, not just what we're already seeing but jordan, lebanon, saudi arabia, iran, pretty much everything except israel, eventually a space station (no idea which one or when/how) will de-orbit, a war between Russia and the U.S. is going to kick off, it's inevitable, Russia is going to invade up through Mexico, the red line is how far into the U.S. they end up advancing due to aid from the native Mexican population initiating an insurrection due to increased nationalism, and a weak quasi-breakup of the U.S. following a civil war. the green circle is a flashpoint where Russia didn't invade at first, they stayed on one side of the ship channel until finally attempting to cross it and that's when things go nuclear, 36 nuclear weapons are exhanged in and around the green circle, i have no idea how many are exchanged elsewhere as that is the last time we have internet or TV ever again, many other electronic devices and vehicles still worked however, mostly older ones though and for some reason as i said the hand held scanner for finding humans worked.

Russia does a few more strikes with aircraft that i assume were hardened against the initial nuclear exchange, although they very quickly stopped as i imagine they likely ran out of fuel or somesuch other reason, very soon after this is when the ships arrived.

Other Anon#1: damn dude......that actually seems somewhat plausible.

Question. If I killz myself right when the space station falls out of orbit will I still be able to be reanimated/liquifide by those things?

any idea of what they looked like or no?

They are able to reanimate the bodies if they're fresh, i don't think they can if they've been dead for a long time or in the ground for a while, but i think there's about a 1 week window that they still can.

I wouldn't advise killing yourself though obviously.

I'm not sure what they looked like, they were always wearing human skin when i saw them, although it was sort of loose and they would walk upright like humans, but they could run faster than any human, and even faster on all 4's, even the child sized ones were stronger than any human, there was no way to kill any of them either, i don't mean that figuratively, i mean literally in my entire time i had not seen a single one die.

They had a weird sort of glow to them though, like you could see under the skin where they had glowing machinery or augmented bodyparts or something that were part of them, and some of them the heads didn't look right because you could see the human's skin on them but you could see 4 or 5 glowing white eyes under the skin.

the only way to survive was either run, which wasn't advisable because they WILL catch you on foot, or hide until they leave, but even that wasn't too good because they were extremely quiet and would just sit there and wait outside of doors silently until people open them and then they would take them, the only people who really survived were the ones who had already gotten to the middle of nowhere when the nuclear war went down, or those who had basically given away their own as bait to lure them away while they escaped.

I would not doubt for a second that by the end of the 72 years there were probably only a few hundred thousand people left on earth, if even that many.

Other Anon#1: honestly though, i'm much more scared of your other predictions. can you give us more info on "them" and spill your guts on your other stories and or predictions.

My scanner isn't working so i can't upload anything i've drawn about this stuff without it being shit-tier quality but from what i can tell, their technology is compartmentalized, as in they have several tiers/hierarchies of technology, whether this is due to them being an amalgam of civilizations or not is unknown to me, but i think it might be a similar reason to just not wanting us to get their technology, i'm pretty sure the hand scanner was theirs, but i was based off existing human technology, or maybe human technology was based off of it? i'm not sure.

Most of their other stuff was absolutely useless to us though, there was no way for us to use it, somehow with these portals being open they were siphoning some kind of energy that powered the ships completely different from electricity, although I'm not sure they even needed the portals tbqh.

without this energy the pieces of their ships were literally nothing more than useless common metals/alloys, they somehow underwent some kind of rapid breakdown without the energy source, i don't remember how the portals closed or how the ships were destroyed, i was in the middle of nowhere at the time, i'm almost certain (90% anyways) that they're some kind of scavenger civilization, they wait for civilizations to wipe themselves out and then it's like it's some kind of cosmic law that for the most part everyone is allowed to pick through the remains, which i think is what happened after the nuclear war, and i think someone didn't like this and kicked them out, but not before they damaged the sun as a final "Fuck you" to humans and whoever helped them.

As i said though it was not fun, there was something left behind, i don't think it was 'them' though, i think it was something else, it was something in the long dark that would eat people, they didn't glow and i never saw them, i just knew not to ever show any light at nighttime ever, and when it was night we slept underground (part 2 in a second

Part 2:

We slept underground under the house in case the things in the dark came inside and found us, i think they were little more than animals, maybe something 'they' left behind, but i don't know.

I don't even know if the long dark was permanent or not, as that's when the dream ended, the sun was dying, it was also possible in addition to this that it was nighttime as it was that the sun had died or that 'they' had moved an object in front of it to obfuscate the earth, or maybe it was residual atmospheric debris from the nuclear war and everything else that had happened, i know for a fact that something did happen to the sun though so it could've been a compounded mixture of these events.

In addition to this, i remember one time during this dream ( a different occasion) where i had gotten onto one of the ships somehow, and i saw what happened to the people who were taken, they were intubated in their back and varying bodyparts, not too much unlike the matrix, however there were far more cables and other mechanisms that i have no idea what they were, but if you died then these devices let them bring you back, and most of the people attatched to these devices were spliced open with organs showing or missing entire pieces of their bodies, there were a few people who weren't much more than heads with gore sticking out of the bottom, but they were still intubated and kept alive and mostly just screamed, the inside of the ships was the same slate grayish color but there were colors made of energy, perhaps as electronic interface panels of some sort but probably not, it wasn't pretty colors though, just varying shades of white/yellow/light light blue-ish.

it was very basic too, none of that H.R. geiger alien style, the ships were very utilitarian in design on the inside, everything served a purpose and only that purpose, no decoration whatsoever.

In addition to all of this, i say Mexican uprising, what i mean is that the Mexico aligned with Russia and most of south America/central America, so this coupled with Russia allowed for a fairly robust invasion, the U.S. had been weakened substantially already as i said due to the internal civil war, whether it is related to this election or not though I'm not sure, under normal circumstances i doubt they would be able to pull off an invasion though so we must've been fairly weakened, i know the white house and the capitol was taken by the people's revolutionary force (shit name but that's what they called themselves or had grown to be called anyways), so for the most part the government had already been decapitated before the invasion.

In addition to all of this (Again) the invasion and subsequent nuclear exchange had all come about very quickly, i was out in the back yard with my mother putting white christmas lights in the backyard as patio lights, i don't think it was near christmas though.

We had literally walked inside and my dad was laying on the floor watching tv and had said "well i guess we just started world war 3" and not 20 seconds after that the first flash went off outside near what would probably be the Pasadena area of Houston, followed by the large area of petro-chemical plants on the other side of the ship channel, they looked to be fairly low yield (10-20kt range) as though they were specifically trying to target smaller areas but i don't know, we got the shockwave where i was and our windows were blown out but the building was still in tact with little damage.

Other Anon#2 that's a p interesting concept not gonna lie. i wonder who it was that helped us? perhaps it was the grays/reptilians?

can you describe more in detail what "they" looked like? i know you mentioned that they wore our skins but underneath had machinery and the like that glowed green, can you expound on that? and this just occured to me but are they in any way related to the skinwalker stories? could the skinwalkers be forward scouts for them, maybe this is what happens to people that go missing in the woods.

You know what's even crazier? TBS just released a show that's basically mocking abduction experiences and the like. It was interesting to see their depiction of a spacecraft's interior only it was much more white. Here's the link, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGeMgCqjms8

I had never said they were glowing green under their skin, i don't think i did, they were glowing the same as their ships as a sort of white/yellowy-blue-ish color, i don't have a word for it but it wasn't an earth color, i speculate on the machinery but there were bits and pieces poking out through the skin and holes in the skin due to some people's skin going necrotic, the machinery under the skin looked like a very similar stone gray as their ships, the skin was pretty contorted on their bodies in some cases though (as i said multiple eyes covered by the skin sometimes) or others where the skin didn't exactly fit them right, they still had mouths though but i don't think it was for eating, i think perhaps it helped them grab onto people or for the express purpose of killing or subduing them, i don't even know if they were technically alive or if they themselves were just biological machines, some of them really seemed like they wanted the skin as trophies more than anything though, they collected it and some of them were wearing multiple layers, and as i said i have no idea whatsoever as to why they would liquefy the people and put them in the dryer machines in the warehouses, surely they had some purpose but i don't know, it could just be as simple as storage or perhaps some religious purpose of theirs, they seemed to have some interest in Zoroastrianism as i said.

I don't know how even a breakaway civilization could fight them though, from my understanding they were possibly the first intelligent species ever throughout all dimensions, or one of the first anyways, i can't imagine anyone from this planet could even fathom a way to fight them, it would've had to have been someone else out there on their technological level.

I have no idea what skinwalkers is, can you give me a link?

(part 2 after:

The ship in that video looks nothing like their ships, sorry, they didn't have digital displays like that, it was kind of like some strange form of hardlight formed out of energy or something, but it had solid pieces that it looked like if the hardlight turned off then they would fall to the floor but they didn't, they sat there in a static position, the ship had no windows whatsoever either, and any writing anywhere was in the same light/energy as the consoles, the best i can describe it is that the ship was as much an amalgam of a mash of technologies as one can imagine, there was stuff that just simply looked out of place for something like that, rudimentary tools along with energy, along with patchwork on the inside of the ships as though they were extremely old, but at the same time they looked like they were made of metal and stone at the same time if that makes any sense.

I used to work in the plants and they could actually survive a low-yield blast fairly well (as they're built to survive the explosions of nearby units/plants already.) you might have to rebuild the control room and change butterfly valves and anything else with an electronic sensor but most of the stuff out there that could be that sensitive is buried, my guess is it could only take about a month or 2 to get it back online (assuming you had workers and assuming the plant itself wasn't hit too close)

Other Anon#1:

Have you seen this post before? anon claims to be an ayy and talks about almost identical shit to what you are, you should read it.

Read the posts by 1mmJCv6Q

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605

1478323102082.png
Other Anon #2: Sorry I thought you mentioned something about them glowing green. I'm surprised you haven't heard about skinwalkers since they sound so similar to how you say "they" act in regards to assuming the form of a human being to entice others to come out.

I don't have a link but I've attached a story that hit WAY too close home with me. What this guy describes is almost EXACTLY what I experienced down to the way their jaw moved.

(Replying to Other Anon #1) That is beyond disturbing what the fuck, who is he?
(Replying to Other Anon #2)That's pretty similar yeah except they don't drool, although it's possible what you said that they're controlled by them as scouts then, perhaps some kind of brain implant or some such other similar machination, so i wouldn't doubt it.

This is my best paintshop rendition of it but it doesn't do it justice whatsoever, the things were massive and intimidating, like just up there in the sky solid and un-moving, never once did we see one move, and most of the time you only see like half of it, the other half is usually obscured by fog.

i can't make it look like it in paint but the surface is pretty much completely seamless but it can open up, the inside looks like a mix of the metallic stone and the energy when it does, i never saw anything come out though but they would leave these things that looked like giant stone caskets on the ground below the holes in the ships and the things would crawl out of them.

Attachments

• 1448807627828_50.png
    1448807627828_50.png
    535.5 KB · Views: 653
  • 1545820212782_1_50.jpeg
    1545820212782_1_50.jpeg
    769.3 KB · Views: 602
  • 1579676344176_50.png
    1579676344176_50.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 576

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I know this is not provable at all, but I read the exact same story (story #2), in another conspiracy forum, a LONG time ago. 1998, I believe. It was tiny forum run by a super weirdo related to the themes described in "Alternative 3", and similar books, (like, made of paper and everything), that were very popular among us old folk. Can't for the life of me remember the name. I remember being scared shitless by it, and it was a LOT longer and more graphic. Page, after page, after page!

There were so many super scary dream relators/channelers back then. I am certain this person either lifted it, or dreamed a common dream, which is a little discussed occurrence nowadays.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
I know this is not provable at all, but I read the exact same story (story #2), in another conspiracy forum, a LONG time ago. 1998, I believe. It was tiny forum run by a super weirdo related to the themes described in "Alternative 3", and similar books, (like, made of paper and everything), that were very popular among us old folk. Can't for the life of me remember the name. I remember being scared shitless by it, and it was a LOT longer and more graphic. Page, after page, after page!

There were so many super scary dream relators/channelers back then. I am certain this person either lifted it, or dreamed a common dream, which is a little discussed occurrence nowadays.
Okay this is proper weird. The themes being discussed in the Q'nA session, are from the longer version of what I was talking about in the previous post. This has to be the same dude, or a plagiarist of that dude. The format, is different, but the content is the same. The bit about their tech being unusable etc. It had a lot more of a human element to it though. There was a lot more detail about the horror of living with the invasion, and also a lengthy bit about attempts at resistance. I have most certainly encountered this story, way before 2016. This is quit a compressed version of it. But it has such specific similarities. The bit about the womans blue dress, and hiding quietly are word for word I swear.

For a more suitably tinfoil explanation, maybe the AIs are cheap plagiarists? Ahem! "Expounding upon a preexisting thematic structure", thank you very much!

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

Do u remember the name of the forum?

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Do u remember the name of the forum?
I am very sorry, but I only ever lurked there for a while. And, this was 20+ yrs ago now. The only thing I remember is the theme of Secret space program conspiracy theory. And, the dude had a really dark version of it. Sorta like the V television series, but more industrial food processing (humans as food, and bodies for them to inhabit etc). He was proposing that the world was constantly being harvested, and only the major cities were safeish.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Notice how few if any latín American nations actually sanctioned Russia. Most just did a sternly worded letter and continued trade.

Russia is a closer ally to Latin America than the United States. People there don't have the wealth or luxury of having the full protection of the United States like the gay Europeans. Notice how in Europe they're willing to cut off half of their energy supply to help America stay triggered that Russia still exists.

Latin America doesn't have that luxury, and has been subjected to American oppression for over 150 years via unmerited invasions, American backed dictatorships, and american backed coups. America does whatever they want in Latin America though overt and covert means. So I'm not surprised ancient grievances come back up again and America gets shattered.

This could've been avoided by making Latin America nice and safe. Don't give me the bs that it can't. Ask America why it can't. America spoils Europe, but neglects it's own hemisphere.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards