"Quarantine Bay"

Blokebuster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Don't Know why I never shared it before, since I subscribed to this forum.
Back in march during the lockdown I started working on this album, which we could consider it a concept album from the moment I wanted it to capture the feeligns we were experiencing during that forced troublesome time.
Each title refers to something we're all going through and every track aims to catch the feelings of it, good or bad. Except a couple of them, which represent something personally special. Let you make the guess. Dark and moody atmospheres alternate to more classic vaporwave vibes.
Most tracks are sample-based songs extracted directly from old vinyl discs and cassette tapes to obtain a rough and kinda low fidelity sound.
Enjoy.

View: https://blokebuster.bandcamp.com/album/quarantine-bay

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I really like "Video call" the phone sound effect was a nice effect. And I feel like "Video call" and "Are you there?" Are connected. That's the personal one isn't bchmmmmm

Virtual Cafe Awards

Blokebuster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I really like "Video call" the phone sound effect was a nice effect. And I feel like "Video call" and "Are you there?" Are connected. That's the personal one isn't bchmmmmm
"Video Call" was a tricky one. I felt like doing a track based on all the video calls we were doing in quarantine, but something was missing. Then Inspired by Kraftwerk's "Telephone Call" I decided to put some effects to recall old telephones.
BUT... those are not the personal ones ;-)

Virtual Cafe Awards