What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

R*ddit Cringe

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 36313

How DARE I............ enjoy life?
Retroactively refuted by Herman Melville:

"There is a wisdom that is woe; but there is a woe that is madness. And there is a
Catskill eagle in some souls that can alike dive down into the blackest gorges, and soar out of them again and become invisible in the sunny spaces. And even if he for ever flies within the gorge, that gorge is in the mountains; so that even in his lowest swoop the mountain eagle is still higher than other birds upon the plain, even though they soar."

Pretty sure I posted this quote somewhere on here before, but I don't care. It's my favorite inspirational quote and I'll keep posting it until everyone gets the point.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

bnuungus
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 36313

Oh no! How dare I enjoy everything I've worked towards? How dare I care more personally about my family than people I have never met?

Hands down this guy is plugged in waaaaaaaay too much and is projecting his depression onto the worlds problems instead of actually reflecting on his inner problems and that's sad to me. I want to help people like this so so bad but I don't know how.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
bantcraft.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

CognacDefender

A Scoundrel With a Fart of Gold
Reaction score
Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards

tbh caring this much about r*ddit is kinda odd in itself.
If you do anything more with that website other than reading the r*ddit cringe thread on agora road every 2 days you're too deep in r*ddit territory already.
I also pray for everyone posting screenshots ITT that they're not selfmade but found somewhere...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

llillilll

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
tbh caring this much about r*ddit is kinda odd in itself.
If you do anything more with that website other than reading the r*ddit cringe thread on agora road every 2 days you're too deep in r*ddit territory already.
I also pray for everyone posting screenshots ITT that they're not selfmade but found somewhere...
I sometimes lurk r/short because there are always some tall women saying she likes short men and thinks it is cute, that gives my ice-cold heart some warmth.

Virtual Cafe Awards

aura_rising

Will Astral Project for Purple Candy
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 36313

i can't imagine an existence as miserable as this. could someone with these thoughts even leave the house if all you see is suffering everywhere you go? i mean, he's posting in "r/promortalism", so i highly doubt that he actually mingles with society, but still. the concept of 'everyone must die because the single mom living down the street is poor and the other day i saw a homeless man' is baffling to me. sure, it's easy to feel guilty for having a more comfortable life than others sometimes, but if he feels so bad, he could actively do some volunteer work to feel better about himself and give his own life meaning, instead of taking it away from others' by sitting on his sweaty ass writing garbage online.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

bnuungus
Reaction score
Awards
but if he feels so bad, he could actively do some volunteer work to feel better about himself and give his own life meaning
except funnily enough in his post he says that doesn't do anything meaningful. I seriously wonder what his solutions to this problem are or if he just wants to end humanity

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards