pureblood-over-at-r-unvaccinated-v0-0sfpc3wx966a1.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Onryō

A post-human survival horror story.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reads like a troll or bot. Redditor is talking about pure blood but also uses the term partner. I would be more inclined to believe it if Redditor was looking for a girlfriend or wife.

Redditors tend use more emotionally detached words like "Partner" and/or "Significant Other" (I hate that fucking phrase so much is unreal).

Virtual Cafe Awards

PatHeadroom

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Redditors tend use more emotionally detached words like "Partner" and/or "Significant Other" (I hate that fucking phrase so much is unreal).
I hate both terms. You see it outside of reddit. But I use to be a hardcore Redditor and I never referred to my wife as my partner nor significant other.

Last edited:

Onryō

A post-human survival horror story.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I hate both terms. You see it outside of reddit. But I use to be a hardcore Redditor and I never referred to my wife as my parent nor significant other.
1675375313627.png
I'd be weird if your wife was one of your parents. :p
Jokes aside, you gotta be one helluva hardcore redditor aspie to unironically use >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk words IRL. Same with the people who use >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk spacing on other sides.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Howdy PARTNER, i might say that you look fit as a fiddle.
Howdy partner! Might I say you're looking fit as...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk spacing?
On old style >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk you had to double tap enter to get a break line. This initially lead to people identifying redditors by their weird paragraph spacing. It then mutated into retards on 4chan thinking that anyone who put any kind of line break in their posts had to be redditors.

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
On old style >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk you had to double tap enter to get a break line. This initially lead to people identifying redditors by their weird paragraph spacing. It then mutated into retards on 4chan thinking that anyone who put any kind of line break in their posts had to be redditors.
You can tell when someone is a redditor outside of the supposed double spacing. More often than not I've seen the accusations of ">redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk spacing" thrown out as a cope to discredit decent arguments.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
You can tell when someone is a redditor outside of the supposed double spacing. More often than not I've seen the accusations of ">redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk spacing" thrown out as a cope to discredit decent arguments.
Like I said, it evolved. Those people who throw out plebbit spacing as a cope are the aforementioned 4chan retards.